drunken

yah babo maid i love you !

Min left Suzy'house , she was relieved thanks to her bestfriends. She looked at her watch it was 10pm , she knew that Joon would yell at her . 

She called a taxi to come back home.

 

Flash Back

"Hey Babo maid make me some kinchi ~~~!" joon said like a capricious child "

End

she chuckled at the memory of what he had said.

Joon wasn't a bad guy after all, he was just immature she thought 

" i have to be nice with him" she said looking through the window.

 

The car came to a stop, she looked up to the sky, a storm was about to come, it was raining like hell , she ran towards the house, protecting herself with her bag , she didn't want to be wet.

There was no light in the mansion, fortunately she had a torch in her bag, she turned it on , opened the door and her jaw dropped

 

It was a total mess, there were bottles of alcohol on the floor, pieces of glasses, pieces of paper, broken vases.

" oh my god !! What happened ?" she was shivering, she was afraid to be alone in this house with gangsters she didn't want to be .

All of a sudden something crossed her mind : JOON

She ran up the stairs , she was out of breath , she had a very bad feeling .she knew that something was wrong.

She rushed toward his room, he wasn't there, so she opened his office and saw him.

~~~~~~

 Joon who was in his office, saw a girl.

"Hyuna ?" he asked

the girl didn't speak.

He rushed towards her , and pushed her againts the wall ( deja vu ?? LOL ^^)

"Hyuna why did you leave me HUH? you !! Why did you cheat on me ? I wasn't enough for you! ,  you wanted a beast , you'll have it !! he screamed like he was about to kill her ( beast = BEAST you know kikwang , yoseob, junhyung.. OK OK IT's not funny i get it, anyway back to the story ^^)

the girl tried to speak but his lips crashed on hers. the girl couldn't move , she was shoked the all she could do ,was to shiver and close her eyes , she wasn't enjoying it at all.

He pulled back , the girl in front of him wasn't Hyuna but Min .

he felt dizzy .

When she opened her eyes carefully the only thing she saw was Joon lying on the floor , not moving at all.

 

 

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR DRUNKEN JOON ? ^^

Joon is so scary when he's angry !!! ( but hot lol ^^)

 

tumblr_lm7l0zhMdd1qhsipqo1_500.gif