Confused

yah babo maid i love you !

Min stood still without moving. What the heck was that ? It was a nightmare, it could not be real. She didn't even had the time to recover from this when Joon came towards her.

" Min are you ok ? He didn't hurt you right?"

She didn't answer and began to cry. It was too much to handle, for a long time she said that she would slap Kikwang if she was able to meet him once again, and beat the out of him , but it was quite the opposite. She was so weak and confused. Kikwang seemed to be struggling against something invisible, something was tormenting him, and her as well. What did he want to tell her? She wanted to know the truth but she had no strength to ask for the moment. She let Joon hug her and she cried silently.

One the other hand, Cheondung watched them , how the hell they were supposed to deal with Kikwang ? Nobody was ready for this, especially Min, it was hard for her to move on and then her past had been thrown into her face.

The three of them stood like that for a long time until Cheondung offered them to bring them back home, because Joon and Min were in no state to drive.

Min closed her eyes and leaned her head against the window. 

 

Flash Back 

Suddenly she felt an arm on she her shoulder, she was pinned against a wall , it was Kikwang,

The latter tried to catch his breath.

“ Min please listen to me , i'm not lying , I know who saved you that night”

“ Why would I listen to you ? You cheated on me , you're a liar !! The biggest liar under the sun ! Leave me alone, let me go!” she yelled struggling

“ No I won't you have to hear me first” he said determined to make her understand that what he had to say was important. He traced his fingers on her cheek, trying to make her relaxed, she was too stiff , he could not talk to her like that “ please” he whispered softy.

Min was taken aback , she didn't know what to do anymore, it was af if something had  drained her energy from her, looking at Kikwang eyes she saw something she had not seen for years , sincerity, pain, sadness and maybe love.

“ Please, i'm not here to hurt you i'm here to tell you the truth , I know you hate me but , I don't want to lie to you anymore, please i'm begging you”

“ I don't know Kikwang , give me a reason for me to trust you”

“ I still love you “ he said after a while making her gasp, her eyes were about to pop out of her head

“ what- what did you say ?"

“ Min I love you”

 
Flash Back End
 
 
That scene kept playing in her head and she could whatever she wanted but it was always there, not wanting to go away.
 
"Min are you ok?" Joon asked while putting his hand on her shoulder.
 
" Yeah it's ok , i just have a headache , don't worry about me" she lied. She didn't want to tell him that she was thinking about her ex, it was not fair to Joon, she loved him, he was her boyfriend, she was not supposed to feel that way after what had happened. " I just need to rest a bit"
 
"You are right,everything will ok jagiya " he kissed her forehead "everything will be ok"
 
 
~~

" !!" Kikwang exclaimed as he was finally at home " THIS!" 

Hyuna was on the sofa smirking at him, she knew perfectly that his plan was ruined " What's wrong honey? "

He almost had a heart attack since he didn't know that she was there " Nothing, nothing"

" Oh come on  Kiki I know that you're lying, what are you hiding from me?"

" Nothing"

" You know that i hate it when  you keep things from me, Kiki" she said glaring at him

He came towards her and hugged even if he wanted Min, he and her chick and kissed her forehead " Nothing is going on , I had just a bad day that's all"

"ok" 

" I'll will sleep for a while ok, i'm kinda tired"

"No problem" she smiled creepily as soon as he close the door of their room " You think that I am stupid, I will never allow you to leave me, Kiki, if i can't have you, nobody will, especially that Min of yours, I will never, ever allow this."  Suddenly she had an idea, she will make everyone pay for this. Min and Suzy were the first ones on her list. 

 

 

Hey guys  !! Did I miss you ? haha What do you think of this chapter ?

If you have any suggestion to give me , don't hesitate to tell me.

Hyuna is such a creep haha , I love these kind of twisted minds !  Did you guys watch the drama "  The Innocent Man/ Nice guy" ? there 's a character in there that is as twisted as Hyuna ! 

Innocent-Man-korean-dramas-32442483-1280