he follows her , she follows him

yah babo maid i love you !

 

Kikwang's POV

 

I sat on my bed facing the mirror of my wardrobe, I had not been sleeping for days , rings were under my eyes , and I was pale as a ghost , living without Min was not easy and being with Hyuna was horrible too.

We were always fighting , I couldn't stand it anymore , I could'nt stand her , me ,us, the fact that I left Min. I incomplete , I sighed and grabbed my jacket and smelt it, I was wearing it when I saved Min from those gangsters and her scent was still on it. I miss her. I have been following her everywhere since she has left the hospital , now I know where she lives , what she does, what she eats , everything , i'm not a stalker , i'm guilty. I even work a detective who gives some information about Min's activities. Don't judge me , you can't understand me anyway.

My phone rang , it was him , he said that Min was in a Colombus Café talking with Suzy , I needed to be there , to see her, to feel her close , to feel her breathe. I

stood up and opened the door of my room and Hyuna was there stopping me to go any further. She glared at me , I couldn't understand her , she didn't love me anymore , I knew it , she was selfish , she wanted to know where I was going , when , if I was with someone , and some other . She looked at me from head to toe and sighed.


 

End Kikwang's POV


 

Where are you going ? “

it's none of your business”

you have been weird lately , what's going on?”

I don't know what you are talking about Hyuna”

Stop lying to me , I saw her , that chubby girl at the hospital , you were visiting her , she was injured. Who is she ? Are you Cheating on me ?”

Stop your nonsense Hyuna , leave me alone , I need to go , I don't want to waste my time on you and your childishness”


 

Kikwang tried to shove her , but she was strong.

I haven't finished yet  , it's rude to leave when someone is talking to you”

'tsk , as if I care , listen to me Hyuna , you can be selfish with whoever you want , but it's not working on me , ok , i'm not your love , and I kwon that you have been cheating on me for several months , so don't dare to pratonize ok, go harass one of your boys , like that old , and big man...... You know.... that PSY” he said while smirking at me.

Hyuna opened her eyes, shocked

How do you know ? “

I have my ways “

She gasped , Kikwang took the opportunity to leave her alone in the corridor of the appartment.


 


 

After entering in his car , he hit the wheel , scolding himself for being careless. How did she know Min ?

What was she doing at the hospital , the day he was in Min's room?


 


 

Hyuna was in Kikwang's room looking for some evidences of his weirdness.

you can't hide anything from me Kikwang , don't dare to cheat on me , or you will regret it”

She opened his wardrobe throwing his clothes out of it and discovered a small box , she grabbed it and sat on his bed , then she opened it and found a key charm , she had never given him anything and she wondered where that thing was cominf from, then she saw something interesting , a photo of him and a unknown girl , the girl of the hospital , behind it was written her name “ Min my love , already 2 months” then she found another one “ Min and me 1 years” , and another one “ already 2 years” and another one “ 3 years of bliss”.

She was his ex , she stated.

She flied into rage , she needed to know her , to find her , to talk with her for snatching Kikwang away from her , she needed to hit her , to punch her , to make her suffer. Kikwang was hers. She looked at every corner of the box , and there was an adress , nothing.

Her gaze stopped at Kikwang 's chest of drawers, some photos of Min was in it , he had been following her, she thought.

Then she looked up and saw his phone , and red the latest message:

Min is at a Colombus Café with Suzy”


 

A creepy smile was painted on her face, she jumped in triumph.


 

As I said it Kiki , you can't hide anything from me”

She rushed out , and ran towards her car as fast as she could , she needed to catch him red-handed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh Oh someone is in the !!!  XD 

 

The dark Hyuna appears , i wanted to make her creepy , kind of maniac, you those kind of girls who want everything even if they don't need it ^^

 

What will happen next ??? ^^

 

By the way i love Min's new hairstyle *O* i wanted her to cut her hair , and she did it !  XD

 

tumblr_mc1g8q3jZ71qd67a3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbymni1UdD1qbcu4do1_r1_500.gif