Songhee

yah babo maid i love you !

 


 

I heard that you readers like Songhee so I decided to make her appear more in the story hahaha ^^


 

JOON'S POV


 


 

Today was my day , our day, I was happy , Min was finally coming back home. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was smiling to myself then Songhee came out of nowhere and she yelled at me once again . She really knows how to irritates me!!!

“JOON!!!! When are you going to pick her up ??”

“ Now, i'm putting my jacket on and i'll leave why?”

“WHY? You dare to ask me why !!!! I've been waiting for her for so long, I didn't have the luck to visit her ! It's been 1 month since she was transferred there ? And you dare to ask that stupid question? You little brat !!!”

I sighed.


 

“Listen Songhee I don't want to argue with you , I'm in good mood , so stop bothering me with your nonsense if you don't want me to get mad “

“NONSENSE!!!!!!! I want to slap you right now!”

“ go ahead “

“ tsk ! If I do that , you'll be unconscious , I won't be able to pick her up with you , you know I can't drive anymore , I'm too old now”

“ You're too old or is it because of people you killed with your car ? “ I mumbled to myself , thinking that she didn't hear me, but I was wrong , she pinched my skin until it was red! OH GOD SHE'S A PAIN !!!

“ Hurry up Joon !!” she said heading towards the car.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


 


 


 

On the way to the hospital, I was listenin to the radio, and I heard one my favorite new songs by G-dragon “ ONE OF A KIND” , I was humming to myself “ Yes Sir i'm one of a kind ~~~” . And then something slapped me hard in the face , it was Songhee's hand !! Is she off her head?

What the hell ?

“ what was that for ? “ I asked rubbing my cheek

“ Pay attention to the road you crazy !! I'm too young ! I don't want to die , I have a lot of things to do !”

“tsk as if”

“And stop listening to that song ! You're a mad singer so stop singing or rapping or whatever along with that kind of crap”

“Why do you hate it so much ?”

“ My first husband , a total jerk was a rapper...”

“When ? During the prehistory ?” I said to myself , I didn't dare to say it out loud , because I know I would be dead.

“ Change that music!”

“ no”

“you have to obey me!”

“it's my car!”

“ I'm your maid, and a friend of your parents , if you know what I mean ….” she smirked . I knew it, I knew it , she's an evil !!

“By the way I have my own playlist , you gonna lov eit for sure!”


 

I waited ….. My mother used to say that Songhee had some good taste in music like her. I remember it now , my mother was a big fan of Shinhwa , H.O.T etc . If Songhee likes it too , I'm ok with it , since I grew up in that kind of atmosphere.


 

Suddenly I heard a weird tune, Oh god …..... PLEASE SAVE ME !!! A TROT SONG !!!

I tried to change it but she kept slapping me and pinching me !! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THAT MONSTER !!!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW !!!!! SHES DOES NOT HAVE ANY TASTE IN MUSIC !! MY MOTHER LIED TO ME SHE GONNA PAY FO THIS !! THE DISTANCE BETWEEN MIN AND US IS 85KM !!

PLEASE KILL ME NOW ! THAT JOURNEY WILL BE THE LONGEST OF MY LIFE !!!


 

END JOON'S POV

   

 

 

POOR JOON XD

 

 

 

 

 


tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif