THE AIM

yah babo maid i love you !

 

Min's PoV

when I woke up, I saw Suzy, Cheondung, Yoseob and Joon, I smiled quietly. I was happy to have them , they were my only family since my parents and my brother died in a car accident. But something was bothering me, I can't even remember what happened the night I had been beaten up. It was pretty frustrating , I sighed heavily, I wanted to know , I was grateful too , I wanted to thank her or him whoever she or he is.


 

Then I saw Joon , he was awake , he smiled at me.

“ hi” I said , then my stomach growled , I flushed red “ i'm hungry”

“ no worries” he laughed “ your hamburger is on the table on your right”

“ you're an angel !!” I beamed

“i know I know ...”

“ so conceited !!!” I pouted

he smirked “ don't pout baby, here's your food”


 

Oh HE WAS FEEDING ME !!!!!! kyahhhhh !!!! Nosebleed !!! , my mind was crazy actually !!

Between every mouthful he kissed me , that was so sweet of him !! I felt hot all of a sudden .

“ I love you Min”

“ I love you too”

he kissed me on my forehead.

“ i'm happy to see that you're finally healthy !”

“ so I am , Suzy told me you were worried about me, and you didn't even eat when I was …. you know.... But I don't want you to starve ok!”

“ok ….”

“ good boy”

He stuck his tongue out

“ Yah you brat !!” I playfully hit his arm and what did he do ? HE HIT ME BACK!!!!!!

“ yah you shouldn't treat a poor patient like me like that!!!” I said pretending to be hurt

“ you're such an actress” he stated

“ I take it as a compliment “

“tsk”

We looked at each other and we burst of laughter. Suddenly a pair of coughs interromped us.

“ sorry for disturbing you guys, but we can't stand it” Yoseob said

“ stand what ? “ Joon asked

“ it's too embarrassing ...”

“ what Yoseob is trying to say , is that both of you are so cute that we can't stand it , watching you guys like this is like watching a chick flick “ Suzy winked at Min , with a smirk.

“ so you need intimacy right ?” Cheondung said after a while

“ yeah , we need it !!!” exclamed Joon as if he was a child

Eveyone looked at each other and laughed.

…....

Joon said he wanted to pee, so I decided to go out in order to take some fresh, because staying in a hospital room is frustrating and it was driving me crazy , I put my jacket on , and went out in the park of the hospital . It was already the night , I looked up to the sky , it was beautiful , stars were shining , I was happy to see that because it's been a while since i've seen this. I was alone in the park , it was peaceful moment , I smiled to myself.


 

Then a arm wrapped around my waist , it was Joon's , I turned back and kiss him on the cheek .

“ I want to stay with you “ he said

“ you can't”

“ why, there's enough place in your room for two people and more”

“ I know that but we're in a hospital , not in a Hotel , plus you're not a

patient “ I sighed

“ I am !!!”

“ how??” I smiled , going out with him, was like going out with a child, but I like it

“ since you're hurt i'm hurt ,your wounds, are my wounds , so i'm a patient too” he winked

“ so childish but so lovely “ I pinched his cheeks

“ but the way , it's boring at home , I want you to come back soon “

“ but there's Songhee”

“ It's not the same thing, you're my girlfriend and she's like my grandmother, plus she always yells at me !!!” he pouted

“ oh Joonnie baby stop complaining”

“ ok ok”

“ why do you want me to come back so early , you know I need to recover and you know i'll be back this weekend”

“ because ...” he said looking at his feet

“ because of what ? “

“ I wanted to sleep in the same bed you , to protect you , I want to be by your side …. always....”

“ oh Joon” I smiled at him “ I love you “

“ and I wanted to ….” then he whispered the rest of the sentence into my ear. My jaw dropped


 

“ YAH YOU !!!! HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?? YOU... ME... LIKE THAT!!” it's so embarrassing I bet i'm as red as a tomatoe

“ you know we're going out , so being intimate shouldn't be a problem” he whispered in my ear

“ oh Jesus” I thought, i'm going to faint

“ i'm kidding Min, I don't want to embarrass you and I don't want to force you to do something you don' want to do , i'm a gentleman “ he smiled

“ tsss”

I pouted as I hug him and gave him a peck on the lips.


 

END MIN's POV


 

KIKWANG's POV

Time flies, that's a fact, it's been a week since i've talked to Hyuna, I spent that whole week thinking about the best solution to bring Min back to me. I don't even know if she had a boyfriend, and that idea didn't please me at all. I looked at my phone it was 9pm and Hyuna didn't even bother to call me. She must be busy since she can't stop playing around. I smiled to myself , thinking about it, she never said that she loved me, but I didn't care , even if I used to love her, I know that Min is the only one in my heart, my heart will always belong to her.

Maybe I was just conveincing myself that I was just in love with Hyuna, I sighed heavily , I looked up and found myself in the park of the hospital where Min was staying. What a coincidence!!!! I must be attracted to her, I looked at the charm she gave years ago . Suddenly I saw her looking at the stars, my heart skipped a beat, I wanted torun to her , to kiss her, to hug her, to say how much I love her and all , but I couldn't.

I knew she hated me since I broke her heart, so I stayed quiet and I hid in the dark , I didn't want her to see me … yet . I knew she wasn't prepared for it .

Then I heard a male's voice it was Joon . Wait how come she knows him?

I couln't hear what they were saying but when I saw her giving a peck on the lips and hugging him , I was in shock, I felt a pain in my heart. They just kissed in front of me, if it was another couple it would be cute throw up. I was betrayed , angry , sad and empty . I slapped myself mentally , I had no right to say that since I was the only one who left her.

Joon was smiling at her as if she was his everything.

Do I used to look at her like that too , when I was with her ?

I was jealous of him once again, he had Hyuna and now he has Min. Is it the fate ? Is it a punishment for my bad behavior ? I already knew the answer, I looked at the charm I was holding, I wanted her, I wanted to be part of Min's life.

I bet she doesn't even know i'm her savior, I smirked to myself , I had to tell her it was me , I wanted to see her reaction.

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on.

“ Min i'll make you love me definitely....”

But I have a plan, i'll make her find me, I have to make her curious , I have to do something. I want to be sure of the strenght of her relationship with Joon.

I hope it will work , nobody can stop me.

If it won't work for the first time, i'll try again and again until she'll love me, because love is like a fire we have to poke it in order to rekindle its flames.


END KIKWANG's POV

 

 

 

Sorry  for that late update : 1 month !!!!! I was on writer's block but now it's ok !! i didn't want to update a bad chapter , that's why i took my time . ^^ By the way  Joon will be on WGM but not with Min T.T it's so cruel what about my hopes ???? lol  kkk

tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif