someone from the past

yah babo maid i love you !

IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER 

 

 

" Min i'm sorry" he whispered while touching her cheek.

Seeing her like this was hard for him, he felt guilty, he didn't mean to leave her like an old bag on the ground, he was just shocked he didn't know he would meet her, especially like this, he hold her hand tight.

" Min please be safe, you're strong right? you can't leave me , even if i've hurt you , you're still in my heart and if you die, i'll be destroyed.Min you have to stay alive , not for me, i know you hate me now, but please stay alive for your friends, your family and maybe your future husband"

Kikwang believe what he had just said " her future husband" , in fatc he couldn't imagine her with another man, i didn't want to imagine that. Suddenly he felt her moving, she was waking up, taken aback he left her hand, eyes wide opened .

Min felt dizzy, she couldn't oopened her eyes , but she only whisper " Joon.." she said.

Kikwang froze .

 

How does she know Joon ?

Is he dreaming?

What is their bond?

 

he felt urge to leave , he didn't want her to see him, he stood up quickly but silenty and left the room . After closing the door behing him , he rested his head against it.

" she's awake" he smiled

his smile droped because she wasn't supposed to say " Joon" , he was disapointed, he expected her to say his name not Joon's, he felt uneasy and he was determined to know more about their relastionship. He sighed and left without looking at his surrounding. It was his only mistake because a pair of eyes were watching him.

 

 

 

 

NOW

 

 

 

After he left Min's room Kikwang felt a pair of eyes which were watching, but he decided to let it slide.But those pair of eyes were Hyuna's

 

 

Hyuna's POV

 

I decided to go to that hospital to see a friend of mine , and i see what ?

Kikwang leaving a random room , after he left i opened it, and i saw a girl who was laying on her bed, eyes closed and injured, i didn't know , but i was sure Kikwang did, i closed the door. 

 

Kikwang has a secret and i want to know it.

 

 

END POV

 

 

 

 

After few hours, Hyuna came back home, she didn't want to sleep with Kikwang after what she had seen, she went into her own room and grabbed a little box which was in her closet. She opened it and took a photo of her and  Joon .She sighed.She wanted to see him.

 

~~~~

 

 Min was now awake, her body was hurting her, she could not stand up and one of her ribs was broken, she touched her face while looking at the little mirror Suzy brought to her. Her eye was still dark, but she was ok with that, in fact she was grateful to be alive.She forgave Suzy for forcing her to wear that y dress, she told her that she coul not prevent the fact that those men had beaten her up , Suzy's heart felt better, she was happy now.

 

Min didn't see life as the same way anymore, her soul was in peace, she was happy even if her body was covered with wounds.Joon was beside her, he was smiling at her, he was really happy to see her finally awake, he hugged her thanking God for that miracle.

 

you have no idea how much i've missed you Min"

 

" i've missed you too oppa"

 

" Do you remember something about what happened ?" he asked full of concern

 

" no  i can't , when i try to remember, i 've a headache , the doctor said i have a lack of memory but it will came back soon , i've just to be patient with that, but i'm really curious i want to know the identity of the person who has saved me from those jerks."

 

Joon froze , he didn't want her to know his identity , he didn't want her to know it was Kikwang , he didn't want to loose her , he was afraid, he had to keep the secret  until she will recover, he had told eveything to Suzy and Cheondung and they promised to keep the secret , so the only one who didn't know anything about Kikwang was Min.

 

" oppa"

 

no answer.

 

"oppa"

 

nothing

 

"joon..."

 

nothing

 

" JOON !!!"

 

Joon jumped , " what? do you want something ? i'm sorry i was miles away "

 

" what wereyou  thinking about ?"

 

" hmm .... nothing really important " he smiled nervously 

 

"so when i will be able to leave ? The food here is really disgusting" she complained

 

' i don't maybe this week"

 

"oppa"

 

Joon smirked he loved when she called him like that. " yeah?"

 

" i'm hungry , i want to eat a hamburger ~~~"

 

"ok ok i'll be back , i'll give something to eat "

 

" thanks !! you're the best !!" she smiled lovingly at him 

 

he kissed her on the cheek , and left.

 

~~~~~~ 

 

Hyuna left her flat , she didn't see Kikwang at all , she looked at her watch , she wanted to see Joon no matter what, in fact she missed him , she wanted to see his smile, to talk to him , to say she was sorry about what she had done to him . She wanted to say , she was blind , she left him for Kikwang because at that time Joon didn't have a lot of money due to the fact that his parents had a lot of financial problem , and Kikwang's situation so was so much  better. So she seduced him , she was not in love with him , she thought she would have a good life , but living with him, was hell after whe found out he was deeply in love with her. He was glued to her. 

 

Hyuna kept walking on the sidewalk when she saw the man of her dreams, Joon was in front of her , on the opposite sidewalk , he was holding a bag of food.Huyna came to a stop and watched him , her jaw dropped , she had not seen him for almost three years, when she left him he was good looking but it was nothing compared to what he was now , he was a real god , an angel on the earth , the perfect man on earth.

 

 

Meanwile ~

 

 

Joon was holding his bag , smiling like an idiot , he could imagine Min's smile,seeing her happy was best thing ever, he finally happy too.

 

His phone was ringing , he looked at it , it was Min , he grinned

 

" yeah Minnie~~"

 

" where are you? i'm so hungry  , why are you so long ?"

 

" don't worry i'll be there soon , i've your hamburger with me , ahhhh it smells good hmmm....."

 

"oppa !!"

 

" the scent of the bacon ~~~"

 

 "oppa !!"

 

"and the cheese ~~ if could smell the cheese  Minnie"

 

" Joon stop teasing me!!! it's unfair you're making fun of an injured like me !! you evil "

 

" ok ok  ok i understand i'm sorry"

 

" i forgive you , hurry up ok" 

 

"ok" he smiled , he could fell her smile too .

 

After hanging up , his smile fade away , someone he didn't want to see anymore , someone he had hated since  she left him was in front of him.

 

" Hyuna..." he whispered

 

 

 

 

 ohhhh !!!! that moment of happiness was quite short  XD what will happen next???? !!!!! kekeke ^^

 

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif