awake

yah babo maid i love you !

 

 Joon didn't ecpect to hear that, his mind was blank, no word could escape from his mouth, even his heart stopped to beat.Yoseob felt guilty as well and shocked because he fought with Kikwang few hours ago , and he didn't even dare to tell the truth to him, Joon clenched his fists  , he wanted to punch something hard . 

How  something like this happened ?

Why him? Why her? Why Kikwang ?

So many questions were running through his mind.Yoseob stared at Joon, he knew what he was thinking , but Joon didn't know that Min's ex was Kikwang and Yoseob didn't know how to tell him, but he could not take it anymore so he decided to confess.

 

" Joon"

" what?"

" i have to tell you something and believe me , you'll want to beat the crap out of me "

" what do you mean? How can i be more angry ? Kikwang saved her, he's my cousin and ennemy, that bastard saved her and left her with those jerks !!! And i wasn't even there ! it can't be worse, what you have to tell me can't be worse !"

" you're wrong !!" 

" what?" he said once again

" i've lied to you , and you don't know something about Min and Kikwang... Earlier i fought with him , i've seen him in the park , we got angry and we fought! i'm sorry"

 Joon's eyes were wide opened, he couldn't say anything, he was silent and cold, he was about to faint so he tightened his grip on the wall . He thought it couldn't be worse, but what he has heard stabbed him in the heart, but he felt that something will just kill him , but had to know what Yoseob had to tell him, he slowly opened his mouth and suttered:

" what .... what. about Min.. and Kikwang?"

" Min .... Min is Kikwang ex"

 Joon turned his gaze to face him and yelled at him " it's a lie !!! don't lie to me Yang Yoseob!! it's not funny!! How can you do that to me ? it's not the moment to do that !!  How dare you?" he yelled grabbing his collar roughly 

" i'm not lying Joon , it's the truth , it's been three years since Kikwang  dumped her for Hyuna , Min was Kikang first love , they were together for five years since middle school! i can't lie about it , i was the one who introduced  her to him !! it's my entire fault !!"

 

 

FLASH BACK 

 

" kiki !!!!! i've a surprise for you !!"

" stop calling me kiki, it's really embarrassing and people will think that we're gays !!" 

" we're not gays !! we're just bestfriends ... oh come on!! i want to introduce  someone to you !! she's my friend and you'll like her for sure, she's behind me, that's why you can't see her, she's small haha !" Yosoeb went on the left in order to make Min face Kikwang  . "Min this is Kikwang, Kiki this Min"

she smiled sweetly at him and Kikwang was red as a tomatoe

 

END FLASH BACK

 

 Joon remained silent for a while swallowing what he had just heard. So many things happened since he knows Min for eight months. He was mad at  Yoseob , at Kikwang and at himsef, he wanted to drink in order to forget everything  like he used to do when Hyuna dumped him. But he couln't do that , he had to be strong for Min.

Yoseob was silent too, he wanted to comfort his friend but he couln't .

 

~~~~~~

 

Kikwang wiped his mouth with his and , Yoseob was a good fighter for sure,he didn't want to come back home especially if he had to see Hyuna with another man, he loved her but he had enough of this. Sometimes he wondered if she really loved him back, he sighed , he wanted to see Min. He looked at his surrounding and he realized that he was in front of the hospital. He came in and asked for Min's room, he stopped in front of her door, alert ,looking on the left and on the right. Nobody.He slowly opened the door and came in.

Min was lying on the bed, unconscious , she was pale. Kikwang sat down and smiled weakly at her. He didn't recognize Min, it could'nt be Min , it wasn't the girl he used to know. Where was that fierece girl who  used to go to dentention since middle school because she was always yelling at him in class because he used to stole a kiss from her in front of everyone? He looked down at her , she was so fragile like a doll, he grabbe dher hand , it was warm like always, he remembered the first time they had a skinship and when he confessed to her , he couldn't forget that.

 

FLASH BACK

 

" Min"

" yes teacher"

" could you go to the board in order to answer to that equation ?"

" sure" she stood up and made her way towards the board when a girl who hated her because she was beside Kiwang gave her a kick in the leg, Min fell down loudly. Everyone gasped and rushed to her, Kikwang was the first.

" min are you ok?"

" uhhhh" she groaned

"why did you do that Hyorin?"

" i didn't to anything, i was just stretching" she said smirking 

" you , i'm going to teach what stretching is !!!!" he yelled

" stpo it Kikwang , leave her alone, i'm ok"

" are you sure?.... OMO you're bleeding !! look at your knees!"

" if she wasn't that fat , she would not have been like that !! " smiled Hyorin proud of herself

" shut the hell up , you !!  if you  think i don't know why you did that to her , you can put your finger in that dirty of yours !! there's no way for me to like you , the only one is Min"

Hyorin flushed in anger

Kikwang bent down and carried Min up in a bridal style and dhe wrapped her arms around his neck, at that touch Kikwang felt a warm feeling growing up inside him, he felt himself blushing and looked down at her, her eyes were closed while resting her head on his chest.Then her voice broke the silence.

" what you said earlier is the truth ? you really like me ?"'she asked  with her eyes still closed

" yeah i like you Min"

 

 

 END FLASH BACK

 

" Min i'm sorry" he whispered while touching her cheek.

Seeing her like this was hard for him, he felt guilty, he didn't mean to leave her like an old bag on the ground, he was just shocked he didn't know he would meet her, especially like this, he hold her hand tight.

" Min please be safe, you're strong right? you can't leave me , even if i've hurt you , you're still in my heart and if you die, i'll be destroyed.Min you have to stay alive , not for me, i know you hate me now, but please stay alive for your friends, your family and maybe your future husband"

Kikwang believe what he had just said " her future husband" , in fatc he couldn't imagine her with another man, i didn't want to imagine that. Suddenly he felt her moving, she was waking up, taken aback he left her hand, eyes wide opened .

Min felt dizzy, she couldn't oopened her eyes , but she only whisper " Joon.." she said.

Kikwang froze .

 

How does she know Joon ?

Is he dreaming?

What is their bond?

 

he felt urge to leave , he didn't want her to see him, he stood up quickly but silenty and left the room . After closing the door behing him , he rested his head against it.

" she's awake" he smiled

his smile droped because she wasn't supposed to say " Joon" , he was disapointed, he expected her to say his name not Joon's, he felt uneasy and he was determined to know more about their relastionship. He sighed and left without looking at his surrounding. It was his only mistake because a pair of eyes were watching him .

 

 

 

hey ~~~~ !!! ^^ Min is awake !!! what's going on with Kikwang ? does he still love her ? and someone saw him leaving her room , but who??? 

 

HAHA so many questions XD by the way it's Suju's and 2ne1's comeback !!! *Q* i love  them  !!!  so proud haha and Jokwon !!! did you see his heels when he was perfoming " animal " ?? it was awesome , but i wasn't suprised to see him walking and dancing easily  XD I've always knew he was comfortable with heels XD

 

 

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif