you !!

yah babo maid i love you !

"Yah !! this gnome !!!!! yah Songhee why is she here?" screamed  Joon as he saw her like she was a dangerous criminal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycHepzuOYlQ )

 

"she's your new maid"

" what !!! why on the Earth, why me ??"

" do you know her?"

" yeah unfortunately,  this thing bumped into me !!" he yelled

"YOU bumped into me!! you jerk!!" she yelled back

" minyoung don't talk like that to the young master!! i'm sorry Joon-sshi , she's rude, she must be poor, maybe she has a lack of education.."

" Master my !" Min murmured 

Joon  who heard what she just said look at her with  a death glare " What did you say ???"

" I said how lucky i am to work here, the world is so small ~~~" she said with an ironical tone

"Liar !!"

"so what jerk ?- OUCH !!" the old woman called Songhee hit Min on the top of her head

" I told you to stop little kid !! you have things to do, so stop arguing with the master!!"

Joon pouted " i can defend myself  Songhee halmoni , i'm not a kid anymore you know.."

"sorry"

" you can leave now, i need to have a little chat with that disgusting thing" he said looking at Min who was making a weird face as she was called " disgusting thing"

Joon took Min's hand and dragged her into his office , and slammed the door behind him.

 " what do you want to talk about? " she asked rubbing her hand which was red because of Joon.

" shut it and see" he said with a devilish smile

He pushed her against the wall, they were close, Min could feel his hot breath on her little nose.

"What do you want ?" she asked feeling unconfortable.

" you have to respect me!!"

" and what will happen if i don't want to obey you?"

" you'll be punished !" he said with a smirk, making Min to blush

He put his two hands on Min's waist looking at her with a wide smile.

" yah don't touch me, my suit is dirty now!! and why are you smiling like that, for the all i know i haven't got a funny face !!"

" I'm imagining your punishement " he said with a dirty tone.

" yah you ert !! don't look at me like that!!"

" don't worry , there's nothing to see anyway .." he said rolling his eyes

Min scoffed.

" and you who do you think you are?  mister stupid!"

" The incredible, beautiful handsome, funny, cute, y and smart Lee Joon why? ( I agree!!! our Joon is perfect right ?  ^^ anyway back to the story)

 

" Your anckles must be big with all that ego !"

" you must be jealous, ok ok i'll give you  a kiss , in fact you think i'm y !" he said teasing her

She rolled her eyes.

" stop joking you're as y as a bug!"

" If i am as y as a bug, why are you blushing then ?"

" because the weather is hot, and i can't breathe properly, you're blocking me against that damn wall"

" and why didn't you intent to move?, huh, you love being like that" he said with a soft voice " you may love me, i know every girl falls for me , and you're not an exception.."

" stop day dreaming jerk, i don't like you!!"

" and if i kiss you, will you love me?" ( I will i will !!!! lol) he said leaning to kiss her

Min's POV

What the hell ? his mouth is so big!!

bigkiss.jpg

wait he wants to kiss me !! this jerk wants to kiss me!!!

 

what should i do ?? 

I should do something , i can't escape , i need to kick him at his weak point , what if i kick him here?

END POV

Joon closed his eyed to kiss her, they were close, he could smell her strawberry scent, he was about to press his lips against hers, when he bent down, hidding his junior with his hands.

" OUCH !! YAH BABO MAID WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? TO MY JUNIOR ? he yelled rolling on the floor.

" to show you, what a gnome like me can do ! Bastard!!, I'm not an easy woman!, don't dare to touch or kiss me once again or i'll break you neck ! understand? " she rushed towards the door and left him alone.

" I have to make her suffer, like she made me suffer! my poor junior are you ok? don't worry daddy Joon will give you some ice cubes to make you feel better !" he sat up with difficulty " Yah Songhee halmoni bring some ice cubes !!" he sceamed

 

 

Songhee  was in the kitchen, when she heard everything, she had a wide smile on her face because she knew that Joon's life would change sooner or later.

 

 

Poor Joon let's heal him XD Min is so violent !! If i were her i would let him kiss me 8D lol

so how did you find it ? ^^

AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ~~~you're adorable ^^

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lm7l0zhMdd1qhsipqo1_500.gif