VIOLENCE

yah babo maid i love you !

 

 IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

 

Min decided to go to the restaurant without a taxi, she wanted to walk, she felt bad because she thought that everybody was looking at her, she looked down , and without noticing it she walked into a little dark street. she looked up to see where she was going when she saw the three boys who had bothered her earlier.

" that's nice to see you again" the leader said " you are wearing that y dress for me?" he smirked , and took a knife which was in his pocket." let's have fun " he smiled and step forward.

Min gulped.

 

NOW

 

 

Min stepped back, her eyes were the mirror of her fright , but she tried to calm down to stop the guy.

 

" what... what are you going to do with ...with that knife?" she suttered

 

" i'll rip your y  dress , and then you'll be mine, if you know what i mean " he laughed along with his two friends

Min shivered " don't dare to touch me or i'll kill you, you  monster !"

 

" and how will you do it? you're alone, and we're three" he steeped forward

 

Min decided to flee, she didn't want to be  and killed, she wanted to yell, she needed help , but no sound escaped from . She was about to run away when one of the three boys noticed what she was about to do and he ran after her, Min ran too, but she wasn't enough fast so she kicked off her heels and ran with her bare feet , the leader smirked ad told to the other friend to catch her too.

 

" Daemyung just follow Junno and catch her now!!"

 

Min was running as fast she could, nobody was in the streets, Junno was just behind her, she felt it, she the left and hid in a little corner . Junno passed by , but he didn't saw her so she decided to call Joon.

 

~~

 

Joon was driving when he received a call from Min:

 

" yoboseyo?"

 

" joon help me !!!! i'm in danger please !! they're going to me and kill me !!"

 

" What , what are talking about? where are you?"

 

" i'm near Milee's i-" she looked at her phone,  there was no battery anymore she sighed ,and hoped that Joon would save her from those beasts

 

" Min !! Min !! oh my god !! " Joon drove as fast he could, butsomething stopped him, a traffic jam. He punched  the wheel violently and went out of the car , he ran.

 

~~~~

 

 Min went to out of her hiding place, she saw nobody and sighed in relief, she turned back and she saw Daemyung who was smirking, she was about to  run away once again when she felt a hot breath on her neck. The leader came out of nowhere, he still had his knife in his right hand and smiled , the he demanded to Junno and Daemyung to grab her.Min couldn't move ,they pushed her against the wall.

 

It was raining and she was wet, the leader smiled at  the view of her white bra trough her black dress.He stepped forward , Min tried to kick them but it was useless.

 

" by  the way i'm Taemoo, and what's your name pretty girl," he asked his knife before placing it between her s.

She didn't answer and just glared at him.

Daemyung grabbed her bag and found a card.

 

" her name is Min , she's a maid"

" oh!!! you're a maid !! great i'm your master now!"

" never !!" 

 

" don't talk back" he slapped her face and her right cheek was already red. " i'll teach you !! you have to be nice to your master" he ripped slowly her dress, he pushed himslef against her, and put his knees between her tights. He kissed her roughly , he bit her lips making her gasp and he put his tongue into , she tried to push him , but Daemyung and Junno stopped her.

 

~~

 

Joon was still running " Min i'm almost here, be safe " he murmured

 

 

~~

 

Taemoo her jawline and her right

 

" that's good he moaned"

 

" hurry up hyung !!  we want to taste too !!" complained Daemyung and Junno.

 

Min was crying , nobody was here to help her, she felt abandoned, she closed her eyes , she didn't want to see what he was doing to her, she felt dirty and she wanted to die, she didn't want to be ashamed for the rest of her life , she wanted to live happily but she couldn't think about her future at that moment, the only thing she wanted was to stop all her pain.

 

~~~~

 

During that time , a man was walking in the streets looking up at the stars, his girlfriend was in a club, dancing and flirting with other men, he was habituated to it , because he couldn't do anything about that, he loved her and he didn't want to loose her, he had to let her do whatever she wanted to do. He wanted to be alone so he went into a dark street , he took out a cigarette and at that moment  he heard some weird noises.

 

" hyung !!! just take her now !! i'm sure she's a !! look at her she's crying!! how pitiful !!!"

 

"you're right Daemyung, give me , i don't want to be dirty after that , YAH you stay calm , i'm your master !"

 

He heard him hit the girl.

 

" they're about to her , i should do something" he thought, he stepped forward ,and saw her on the ground , she was laying there without moving , the leader was kicking her in the stomack and the two others were smiling at the show, he couldn't see her face, but he was sure she was suffering, he looked at his surrounding  and found a bat in a dustbin, he grabbed it and rushed towards the three men.

 

 

Min saw her entire life , she was her family before that terrible accident two years ago, and she saw all the other people whe cared and cares for, her mind was full of memories. All her face was wet not because of the rain but wet with her own blood, she was pretty wounded , she couldn't open one of her eyes, she couldn't move, she only felt the kicks that rascal was giving to her. Suddenly she didn't feel anything.

 

" am i dead? " she thought 

 

She heard weird noises  and  she heard a body collapse on the groung, she opened the only eye she could open and saw a man who was  fighting against Taemoo and Junno. The bad boys soon joined  Daemyung on the ground without moving, they were all wounded, Min wanted to smile but she couldn't.

The man who helped her, came  towards her. He looked at her face and recognized her, he shivered.

Min couldn't believe it, it was him " kikwang?" she managed to whisper, she tried to move, but she felt dizzy and she passed out.

 

" Min?" he said stepping back , his eyes wide opened , he dropped the bat, stepped back  and ran away.

 

 

 

 

POOR MIN  !!!! T.T 

 

what will happen to her ??? ( i know i know lalalalala XD)

 

 by the way what do think about kikwang behavior ?

 

i was thinking about something ..... what do you think about Min/ key couple ? i think they would make a cute couple, because they're close and their personnalities are so freaking  awesome XD

 

 

tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif