OH my !!

yah babo maid i love you !

 

Min was happy because Joon asked her on date, but she needed help, she didn't know what to wear, she had no money , and she didn't want to borrow it from Suzy, and she called her for help.

“ Suzy what should I do ? I don't know what to wear, joon asked me on date and I don't want to look like an old bag !!” she said miserably

“ don't worry minnie , I have a lot of clothes and yoseob oppa even yells at me because there are always my clothes in the closet , so you can come home i'll give you some clothes”

“ really ??”

“ of course !! you can !!”

“ thank you suzy!! what would I be without you ?”

“ probably nothing haha”

“ ya !!”

“ just kidding , ok i'm waiting for you hurry up” she hang up

 

 

Min was still wearing her outfit and she decided to change into this :

tumblr_lqiolb59MW1qf1ango1_500.jpg

 

 

It was sunny outside and she decided to walk until she arrived at Suzy's.

 

She was wearing her earphones and listened to her favourite song when she passed a bus stop, there were three boys who were staring at her, there pretty creepy but Min didn't notice them.

 

“ hey bro look at that girl, she's hot huh” he exclaimed pointing at her

 

“ she seems interesting , by the way , I’m hungry now, I want her , I want to play a little bit haha”

 

Min was walking slowing admiring her surrounding , she loved sunny day , people were outside and she could eat ice cream, she came to a stop waiting for a good signal from the traffic light.

Suddenly someone grabbed her earphones and murmured into her ear :

 

“ hey you're hot, wanna play with me”

Min turned around and stared at him “ yah give my earphones and go away from me jerk, I don't wan to play with a jerk like you !!”

 

“oh oh oh she's cheeky !!” said one of the three boys

 

“I like it “ said the only one who whispered into her ear

Min glared at them , she put her hands on her waist and yelled “ YAH YOU JERKS IF YOU DON'T GIVE MY EARPHONE I'LL BEAT YOU UP !! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP !!!!”

 

the three boys laughed at her, and they began to play with her earphones, Min got pissed and kicked the leader in his sensitive area, he bent down and dropped her earphones , she took it and glared at them “ serve you right you ing idiots” and she walked away

 

“ boss are you OK?” said the two other boys

“ I’m OK but she will pay for what she has done to me “ he smirked

 

 

Twenty minutes later Min arrived at Suzy's

her best friend welcomed her with a big hug, and Suzy began to show her some clothes, Min was envious because she had not much money and she could buy a lot of clothes , she had to be careful, Suzy had a pretty style , she was cute , Min wanted to be like her but she couldn't . She sighed heavily and looked at her best friend who was showing her all her dresses, all of her dresses were short , too short , she couldn't wear that, she didn't feel comfortable with it, but fortunately one of her best friend’s dress caught her attention , it was a floral print chiffon dress , and she decided to take it. Suzy glared at her.

20120211-ops_08.jpg

“ you won't wear that !!”

 

“ why?”

“ it's not enough y !, I mean it's you first date with Joon you should wear something ier !”

“but-”

“no but , i'll pick a dress for you !”

 

Suzy grabbed a dress and forced her to wear it , and she smiled at her.

 

“ it's better “ she exclaimed smiling at Min

Latest Korean Style Fashion Elegant Tube Dress

" i can't wear that it's too-"

" you will now go out !!!! Joon  will be happy to see you like that!"

"are you sure ?"

" yes!"

 

Min hugged Suzy and went out , she called Joon:

“ hey !!”

“ hey !! Minnie”

“ I’m ready for the date , where I should wait for you?”

“ at the new restaurant , Milee's do you know it?”

“yeah don’t worry oppa, by the way , will you be there soon , it's getting darker now”

“ yeah don't worry I’m the way”

“OK , see you later”

“ yep”

 

Min decided to go to the restaurant without a taxi, she wanted to walk, she felt bad because she thought that everybody was looking at her, she looked down , and without noticing it she walked into a little dark street. she looked up to see where she was going when she saw the three boys who had bothered her earlier.

" that's nice to see you again" the leader said " you are wearing that y dress for me?" he smirked , and took a knife which was in his pocket." let's have fun " he smiled and step forward.

Min gulped.

 

Sorry for the late update !!!! T.T please forgive me , i'm a bad girl !

there are a lot of pictures in that chapter i hope you like it ^^

by the way what will happen to Min ? who will save her ? Joon , Cheondung ,an unknown man , or Kikwang?

 

 SUSPENSE  !!!!! XD

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif