punishment

yah babo maid i love you !

Since her comeback Min didn't talk to Joon, she thought  he didn't like her,but  if she knew.

Joon couldn't face her , he was too scared, so he decided to avoid her. When he saw her , his heart began to race, he couldn't do anything. there was a dilemma : a part of him wanted to talk to her and another part wanted to flee.

 

But Songhee came back , Joon was in the , literally , she knew everything : the fact Min had been injured and the Joon's weird behavior , she knew that he was in  love with her, but she was also angry at him , he was a coward . So she made a plan:

 

Songhee's POV

 that master is such a coward , he can't face his own feelings, i'll help him , for God's sake , Min can't even clean the house properly and Joon's leaves her alone , i'll give him a lesson. How can he leave her alone like that ?? that babo !! he'll clean the house!!

END POV

 

Joon was watching TV, flicking through the channels , his feet on the table and eating some cookies, Songhee who was peeking trough the door , came out of nowhere , went towards him on tiptoes and hit him on the top of his head with a harisen*

( i don't know if you know Nodame Cantabile , there's a teacher named harisen-sensei because he hits his students with it , especially Nodame XD ---> you will understand with that XD :)

tumblr_lq6v3ponmb1qbvovho1_500.gif

 

The shock was so violent that Joon hit the table with his head.

" Min come here !!! " Songhee yelled

Min rushed downstairs, opened the door of the living room , and saw Joon who was almost dead on the table.

" OMO what happened ? " she said 

" From now on , Joon will help you , he will clean the house , that boy is too lazy "

" What ????" screamed Min and Joon 

" you've heard what i said !" 

" but-" said Joon who was rubbing his forehead

" there's no oher way , Joon , because of you Min was injured , and you don't help her in her duties, WHAT KIND OF MASTER ARE YOU ??? the great Master should take care of his maid !!"

" but  Songhee , i don't know how to help"

" you're not that stupid !! i'll teach you !! Min you can rest or watch him if you want"

Min didn't say anything , she was surprised .

" the house is a mess , let's clean it !!" Songhee grabbed his ear ,and dragged him to the bathroom , he was crawling on the floor like a fool with his ear in Songhee's hand.

Min who was watching the scene was laughing out loud , Songhee was incredible.

Joon was pretty ashamed , he couldn't look up at Min.

 

JOON's POV

 I HATE THAT OLD WOMAN !!! it's so embarrassing !! 

End POV

 

the best moment was when Songhee gave him a sponge to wash the toilet seat. Joon was on his knees looking down, he didn't dare to say no , he knew that if he did that , the punishment would be hard like hell.

 

Min who standing behind them , took a photo with her mobile phone.

Joon wanted to make an aegyo but it didn't work , so he decided to show his abs :

 

Looks like Joon is going to make you a little private y time video.

 

But Songhee just hit him once again with the harisen, and Joon yelled in pain.

 

MIN's POV

Joon is co cute hahahaha !! look at is face, he's furious but he can't do nothing hahaha , he has a bruise on his arm ! poor him i'll heal later~~

Why am i blushing like that ?? omo what's going on ? .. My heart is beating so fast !!!!!! i should calm down !

END POV

~~~~~~~

At the end of the day , Joon was exhausted , he was lying on his bed rubbing his arm.

" that old bag ( songhee) is a devil !! make me work like that !!! slavery is finished !!!  Plus she did that in front of Min !!! OMO so embarrassing !!!! no way she'll love me back !!"

Suddenly someone opened the door , she was holding a first aid kit.

Joon sat up quickly.

" i'm here to heal you ^^"

" but i'm fine , ther's no need to-"

" you liar !! , look at your arm , there's a bruise as big as my fist "

Min came towards him ,  sat  beside him and healed  him .

Joon didn't speak , the only thing he could was to stare at her, especially her lips. His heart was beating fast , he didn't care about his arm anymore, he was mesmerized by her, her hands were so warm when she was buttering him up.

She was so pretty , her hair cascaded around her shoulders , her skin seemed to be so soft to Joon, her chubby cheeks were so cute , Min was so cute .

 

" i want to kiss her ...."he thought

 

hahaha How did you find it ?

KISS KISS KISS kekeke !! do you want him to kiss her or not ? ^^

 By the way, i've made a choice , my future story will be about Min,Changjo and Baro ! it will be a triangle love !!! 

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif

and  whatch this !!!!!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oNv95shwM

a better view of minki's hug !!! ^^ at 1:40 ^^