~babo maid i'm sorry ~

yah babo maid i love you !

At the hospital ~~

 

Min was lying on her bed touching her plaster.

"does it hurt ?" asked Suzy

" no , i've taken so many pills , i don't feel anything now, don't worry , by the way where are Yoseob and Cheondung?"

" they left , Seobie is probably at home right now. Do you know why Joon was so violent all of a sudden ?"

" no ,but it's not the first time, in fact this is second time "

"what do you mean ?"

" i saw him violent when he was drunken , he thought i was a girl called Hyuna , do you know her ? "

Suzy looked down , of course she knew her, Hyuna was his ex, he was madly in love with her , and she left him behind. 

Suzy's Pov

Joon should be the one to talk about it , i'm not in the mood right now , plus i don't want Min to pity him , i know they don't really hate each other , in fact i bet that Joon likes Min, it's pretty obvious and i know Min , she's so funny when she's around him hehe , i've never seen her like that except with Kikwang ....

What should i do ?  Help them or not ?  they have so many points in common , i mean their lovers left them so ... aishhh , i need help !! i should talk about it with Seobie oppa~~~

End POV

"Suzy ?" asked Min , frowning at her.

" hmm .. oh ..oh yeah , sorry i was miles away"

"it's ok , hmm ..i'm thirsty can you bring  me some fresh water ?"

" no problem" she smiled .

Suzy opened the door ,  and saw Joon who was in front of her, totally in sweat and panting.

" i have... to talk ...to... Min"

"  babo !! ok i was about to leave anyway"

" Ehh !! and my wat-" Min was cut off by Suzy's wink , her bestfriend closed the door behind her, leaving them alone in the room.

It's was awkward as a cow on roller skates, so Min decided to talk .

"well , what do you want ?" she asked looking at him trying to be angry .

" well ... i want to apologize .. i'm sorry , i didn't mean to hurt you "

" wait wait , you are sorry ?? my master Lee Joon is sorry ?? haha stop joking around !! where's the trap ?"

" there's no trap .. i just want to apologize , but if you don't want to forgive me , so i'll leave you alone if it's what you want" joon turned back , he was about to open the door when , her voice stopped him .

" Wait !! i'll forgive you only if you tell me why you were so violent ..."

joon patting his head

" well .. i ...." he sighed heavily  " ok ok ok , iwasjealous "

" eh... what did you say , i didn't understand , you were speaking too fast.."

" that's because  your brain is too slow , moron !!"

" what ???" she yelled frowning 

" ok ok , i'm sorry , i was jealous , are you happy now?" he said looking  down to the floor , his shoes were so interesting all of a sudden.

he didn't want to look up at her .

Suddenly he felt a pair of arms  wrapping around his waist . It was Min.

she was on tiptoe , she smiling at him .

" so cute !!! i forgive master hehehe "

Joon froze , he was taken aback by her action.

~~~~

Suzy  saw the whole scene because she was peeking trough the door . She slowly closed the door ans smirked.

" i knew it !! thinking about it , i don't need Yoseob oppa's help after all ,hehe , Suzy you're a genius !! i'm a clairvoyant "

 

 

 

So what do you think ? it's cute isn't it ? kekeke i hope you liked it ^^

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif

 

by the way i shipped Min with Hongki !! 

look at this !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cCSkFA4lyTo

 

Min x Hongki