I'll always be there when you need me

My bestfriend's girl

 

 

ALICE

So Seunghyun and I arrived at the school dance together but we went with different partners. We were still friends but I could feel a block of ice was beginning to build in between us. He went with Bom while I went with Jiyong. Jiyong was looking really spruce with his suit and tie. His hair was in a perfect angular fringe that gleamed every time the spotlight hit him. I felt equal as I cling onto his skinny arms because he was unlike Seunghyun who had firm arms that would overwhelm me. Bom was without a doubt the most stunning guest because the bodycon dress she was wearing was literally squishing her perfect body. Her stature was beyond perfection. She had a smug smile on her face as she winked at me on the dance floor. She even wore sky high stilettos that when standing arm in arm with Seunghyun, his height didn’t overshadow her. They really look good together and a small part of me ached just thinking about it. Her hair even shimmered in the semi lit dance floor. I was really enjoying myself as I danced to the upbeat music with Jiyong. He was really sweet by making sure no one would bump into me. As we were happily dancing our shoes off, my eyes caught sight of Seunghyun and Bom who had sneaked off the dance floor and into a secluded corner. From where I was standing I could clearly see Bom being pinned to the wall as Seunghyun stood in front of her. His head tilted a little and they shared a really passionate kiss. His arms were around her tiny waist and their bodies were stuck to each other leaving no gaps in between, rubbing against one another. It was as if someone ripped through me and I felt hurt. My heart was throbbing. I kept reminding myself that I shouldn’t be feeling this way and that this was wrong. A small voice in my head was screaming so loudly and instinctively tears began trickling down from my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hand lightly touching my cheeks. A thumb began wiping each tear that came down. The hand smelled of apple soap. It was then that I remembered that I was here with Jiyong.

“Hey, I know a way to get rid of the pain. They say revenge is a dish best served cold.” he whispered into my ears. I nodded at him as more tears began flooding my eyes. Jiyong held my hand tight and lead me off the dance floor. I followed him without a question. We left the party and I let my guard down for him.

 

 

 

 

“Please Seunghyun please. I need you. Please.” She begged tirelessly