Prologue

How Can You Chase Someone Who Isn't Really Running?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 She closed her book and placed it on her lap. She looked up the sky and squinted her eyes. It was a sunny day. She decided to go to the park and sit on the bench and read a book. Many people were also spending their spare time in the park. Some are running, walking their dogs, eating and chatting with friends on the grass.

 It was a typical scene for some romantic movies, so she decided to do this. She decided to sit alone on a bench near the fountain. She was also wearing her floral hat and sunday dress paired with her five inches tall stilettos. She curled her long brown hair and let it flow down her shoulders. She was ready for a romantic encounter with a stranger that will soon be her lover. She was waiting for Mr. Right. 

She was praying for a strong wind every time she saw a cute guy passed by her. It's for her hat to be blown away and for him to go and get it for her. 

She was waiting for some handsome working man to sit with her, talking with some important business on his phone. And then looked at her and smile after the phone call.

 She was anticipating for a fetching stick to fall on her bench and a dog will get it, and of course her frightened face is ready and then some cute dog owner will go after his dog and apologize to her. 

She was imagining for a sentimental guy to approach her and talk to her about the book that she was reading. She decided to read the most controversial and "New York Time Best Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter