Ch. 2

Flutter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

As soon as you stepped outside the cafe you moved to let go of Sehun, but he grabbed your hand pulling it to rest back around his elbow.

“You can keep holding on to me,” he said quietly.

“I’d rather not,” you mumbled in return, shuffling away again.

“It’s either this or holding hands, which one will it be, sweetheart?” He had turned his head to you know, looking at you darkly, a teasing smile on his lips.

You pouted, but made your choice and held onto him tightly.

“I see,” he said, quickly putting his sunglasses back on. “Let’s go then.”

Jieun and you had met at a cafe right next to one of the best shopping streets, so Sehun and you just had to walk down the road. It was quiet, mostly the both of you just looking around.

You couldn’t help but notice the stares you two would get from time to time, often from other women who noticed Sehun.

He was really tall after all, he stood out a lot and he was easy on the eyes. You scrunched your face in displeasure at the way your thoughts had gone.

The silence was becoming a bit painful, even for you, so you decided to ask something that was bugging you a bit.

“So how come you agreed to do this?”

Sehun only shrugged, his eyes focused on scanning the shops you were walking by.

“I needed a date for the wedding anyway,” he mumbled, suddenly pulling you into one of the stores.

To your delight it was one of your favourite places to go shop for special occasions. You hummed happily as you let go of Sehun to look at the beautiful dresses they had on display.

Your ‘boyfriend’ followed close behind.

“Did Jieun tell you I like this place?” You asked, glancing at him as curiosity overtook you once again.

Sehun looked at you with a quirked eyebrow, “It’s one of my favourites, I just figured you might like it as well.”
He then proceeded to take one of the dresses he was looking at and placed it over your body.

“This is your size, right?” He bent a little to look at you over his sunglasses, his eyes were serious, scanning the piece of clothing.

“Yeah,” you mumbled, looking at the size number on the tag.

With a little help from the very eager shop assistant you chose two dresses that you wanted to try on, while Sehun had already given the assistant two more to add to your fitting room.

You gave him a questioning look, but he only nodded placing a warm hand on your waist.

“Come on, we have to see how they look.” He nudged you in the direction of the fitting room. You walked in as he made himself comfortable on one of the couches right outside.

The first dress just didn’t fit right, you looked a bit like an oversized cake in your opinion. Sehun also quickly gave a curt ‘no’ as soon as you pulled the curtain and, even though you agreed with him - he could have at least made an effort to be nicer about it.

You moved on to the next dress, it was gorgeous - but way too short and tight for a wedding.

Sehun had now taken off his sunglasses and was staring at his phone, but immediately looked up as you stepped out to show him.

“Too short for a wedding?” You asked and he immediately nodded. “I thought so, even though it’s so pretty,” you grumbled pulling the curtain over again.

It might have been your imagination, but for a moment you thought you saw a little bit of pink staining the tips of Sehun’s ears. Impossible, you thought, a small smile making its way to your lips regardless.

You quickly shook off the thought and started changing again.

The next dress was delicate, long and a bit fiddly to put on. In fact, it was so fiddly that you had to ask for a little bit of assistance.

You popped your head out the curtain, “Sehun, I think I need some help.”

The man startled, but got on his feet and walked towards you.

“What is it?”

“The dress has buttons, I can’t do them myself,” you pointed awkwardly t

Please log in to read the full chapter