Investigate

Please, Smile Again

Today like usual Jiyeon going to the school. She don’t know, there is someone who hide in somewhere place look at her.

?? : Hmm…she has been go to school. It’s time for investigate what happened with her.

He slowly walking to go jiyeon’s house. Then, press the bell.

Ting Tong~~

The door open.

?? : Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma. *bowing*

JY Omma : Oh, ne, L.Joe ssi.  Are you looking for jiyeon? She has been went to school.

LJ : A..a..aniyeyo. I just want to asking you something. Could i?

JY : *raise her left eyebrow* O..okay. Then, come in.

LJ : Ne~

 

At the living room.

JY Omma : Please sit down.

LJ : Ne~

JY Omma : Please, wait me for awhile.

L.Joe just nodded. Jiyeon’s omma walking in the kitchen, and prepare a drink for her visitor. A few minutes later, jiyeon’s omma has been arrived while bring a drink to L.Joe. After put the drink on the table, she sit beside him.

JY Omma : So, what can I help you?

LJ : I..i just want to know about jiyeon detail. Could you tell me about her?

JY Omma : why you so curious about her? Do you like her?
LJ : Ehm….am I too obvious?

JY Omma : hahaha…you look a good boy. I’ll happy if you can be her boyfriend. But, it’s not easy for melting her heart.

LJ : I’ll try my best to make her like me, ahjumma. Ahjumma, why when the first time you saw me, you look so surprised? Am I weird or something?

JY Omma : Anni, you’re not weird, just your face is similar with jiyeon’s ex boyfriend.

LJ : Jiyeon’s ex boyfriend? She had a boyfriend in the past?

JY Omma : Yeah, she had.

LJ : Is that person cause Jiyeon ssi being like now, ahjumma?

JY Omma : Is this the reason why did you came here?

LJ : Ah, choisonghamnida if I want to know something too personal. If you don’t want to tell me, then…*cut off by jiyeon’s omma*

JY Omma : *smile* Anni, gwenchana. In the past, Jiyeon always cheerful, not like now. She always smile. One of the reason why she always happy, it was because of him. His name Lee ByungHun. He made her like the happiest girl in the world. But, because of him too, she become like this. *sad face* So, ironic.

LJ : Did he was hurt her?

JY Omma : No, he wasn’t hurt her and NEVER. He was a good boy. But, the fate making her hurt so badly like now.

LJ : What do you mean?

JY : He was died 1 year ago because car accident when they were date. And, your face remembered me to him. Because your face resemble him,

LJ : That’s why you seems shocked when you saw me yesterday?

JY Omma : *smile* Seems you had noticed it.

LJ : *when the first time she saw me, she look so shocked too. Am I too resemble of him? *

LJ : Hmm…I had ever seen some scars on her arms, did she ever tried to kill her self?

JY Omma : Yes, she ever did it when she was so depressed and sadness because he left her. *sad face* more than once she ever tried to do it, but never worked because I’m always trying my best to failing her actions. Any question, young man?

LJ : A…aniyo. It’s enough for me. Hmm, could I help you something, since I has been took your time useless because of my curiosity?

JY Omma : hahaha no need to do that. Beside, you’ve to go to school, right?

LJ : Hmm…it’s too late to go to school now. Beside, I don’t have anything to do and actually I want to kill my time. Please, let me help you, ahjumma. Although, I just can fry an egg. *shy*

JY : hahaha, you’re so cute. Because your cuteness, I’ll let you help me.

LJ : *smile happily* kamsahamnida, ahjumma. And, please, don’t tell jiyeon about my questions about her. I’m pretty sure she isn’t happy to hear that.

JY Omma : yes, she’s too stubborn. Aigoo, you’re a nice kiddo. Jiyeon so lucky to have a good friend like you. *smile*

LJ : *Blushed* Thank you, ahjumma.

 

At the school

The class had starting a few minutes ago. Jiyeon sitting at her seat calmly.

JY : *look at her seat beside her* *Why today he didn’t went to school? Ah, why I’ve to worried about him. It feel better when he didn’t annoying around me. And it would be nice, if he never comeback to go to school again. But, it’s impossible.* *sighed*

Jiyeon walked alone with the dark sky and arrive in her home, after she tired enough from her activity in the school.

JY : I’m home, omma.

When she opened the door, she’s so shocked when she saw L.Joe joking around with her mom.

JY : What are you doing here?

JY Omma : Oh, jiyeon ah, L.Joe ssi help me to clean the house and cooking. Look at this fried eggs. Omo, he’s a good boy.

LJ : *blushed* don’t too much praise me, Eommonim *smile*

Jiyeon’s eyes grew bigger when heard he called her mother with “eommonim”.

JY : Don’t pretend you’re close enough with my omma and called her “eommonim”.

LJ : *smirked* maybe one day, I can call her “eommonim” (when someone had married, a man usually call his mother in law with “eommonim”). Better, we have to prepare from now.

JY Omma : hahaha nice, kiddo. Aigoo, you’re so cute,. It would be nice if you and jiyeon become a couple. You’re really good together.

JY : Hahahaha *sarcastic laugh* you’ve a good humor, eomma.

Then, jiyeon leaving them to go to her room.

 

Dinner time

Jiyeon get out from her room and go to dinning room. And something annoying her is her mother is chatting happily with L.Joe.

JY : *Why he’s still in here?

JY Omma : Oh, it’s dinner time. We’re chatting until we had forgot the time hahaha

LJ: Ne, eommonim.

JY Omma : Aigoo, I like you calling me, eommonim. I feel like I have a son in law.

JY : *Clear *

JY Omma : oh, you’re here, jiyeon ah.

JY : You just busy with him, of course you didn’t noticed me. And YOU. Don’t ever calling my mother “eommonim” again and never come to my house again.

JY Omma : Don’t be not polite to our guess, jiyeon ah. L.Joe ssi, don’t mind her. You can come here as you want and you can call me eommonim too. *smile*

JY : Eomma!!! *yelling because she doesn’t approve what her omma said.*

LJ : *kekeke seems her omma like me. With her eomma, you’ll be mine, park jiyeon. Just wait and see. L.Joe fighting!* Oh, it’s already late. I’ve to go home now.

JY : Good, then, go home now.

JY Omma : Jiyeon!

JY : Fine…fine…

JY Omma : L.Joe ssi, please dinner with us. Today, you were too much help me.

LJ : But…*cut off*

JY Omma : Don’t refuse my request or I’ll hate you.

LJ : Okay, eommonim.

Jiyeon’s omma prepare the food in the kitchen, meanwhilejiyeon give him a death glare because she’s totally hate him to disturb her life. Even, her mom seems like him too. L.Joe approach her and whispering something to her ear.

LJ : Seems your eomma likes me a lot. Not as her fierce daughter. *whispering*

JY : *give him a dangerous death glare*

LJ : *stick his tongue out*


Aigoo, finally I’m updated this story for a long long times.

Readers : I’ll kill you authornim.

Me : mianhae~~ but, I has been updated, right :D

Comment and subscribe are loved ^^ For subscribers who still subscribe it : I LOVE YOU ALL SINCERE :D