You're My Treasure

Please, Smile Again

JY : Why are you here?

Just those words she can say it when she saw a familiar figure in front of her.

JY : *Why this weird guy know my home and what his purpose to come my home?*

?? : *smile* Would you like going to school with me?

Suddenly, jiyeon’s omma appear from her house.

JY Omma : Jiyeon ah, why you not yet go to school? And who is the person...omo...byung  *cut off by jiyeon*

JY : He’s not him, omma.

?? : Annyeonghaseyo, L.Joe imnida. *Bowing* I’m Jiyeon’s class mate. *smile*

JY Omma : Oh…*speechless* Ah…hmm I’m happy jiyeon have a friend like you. Please, treat her well even though she’s stubborn.

JY : Omma…stop it.

LJ : *smile* I can see her stubbornness.

JY : *give him death glare.* enough. I’m going to school now. Omma, annyeong.

JY Omma : Annyeong.

Jiyeon left L.Joe and walking to the school.

LJ : Annyeong, jiyeonnie omma. *Bowing*

JY Omma : A..annyeong.

L.Joe running to get closer with jiyeon.

JY : Omo, his face so similar with byunghun. How can in this world someone has a similar face with other person even though they’re not have a bloody relationship. It’s so strange.

Then, jiyeon omma enter the house. Meanwhile, L.Joe successful chasing jiyeon.

LJ : Ya, why you left me? We can go to school together.

JY : It’s your fault because I didn’t asked you to came my house. But, how did you know my house? Did you spy on me?

LJ : A..A..Aniya. It’s not like that, I just followed you yesterday.

JY : What is that? Followed me without I knew, what is that if isn’t called spying on me? *death glare*

LJ : I…I’m not spy on you. I just…YA!!! *shout*

Before he’s finish speak, jiyeon has walked and left her alone.

LJ : Aish…that girl. Why she always left me alone. Ya, wait me! *shout*

A few minutes later, they’re have been arrived at the school.

LJ : Ya, why you left me? You should thankful to me because I had fetched you.

JY : Why I should thankful to you? Even I didn’t asked you to fetched me.

She walked and left him alone again for 3rd times.

LJ : YA!! Tomorrow I’ll keep fetching you even though you doesn’t want it. *shout*

His shout make some attention all of students because his shout very loud. Even, jiyeon can heard it too.

JY : Pabo…

 

At the class

Jiyeon enter the class room and everybody look at her with weird expression and whispering each other.

CM1 : Ya, did you heard what L.Joe shout before? I thought, he was shouted to her. *look at jiyeon*

CM2 : Wow, jinjja daebak. She’s a new student but she can make our Prince interest to her.

CM3 : Actually, I wonder why she’s move from her old school. She must be have some problem in there or have some problem with many guys hahahaha

CM4 : Maybe in there, she has many guys. She’s so smart to make a guy interest to her.

CM5 : Yeah, she’s so smart to tempting guys.

Jiyeon didn’t move and just silent even though she was heard what did they say to her. She didn’t care of all. Suddenly, 4 girls approach jiyeon.

G1 : Ya, are you Park JiYeon?

JY : Ne~

G2 : Better, you have to stay away from L.Joe.

JY : Wae?
G2 : Because he’s mine and only mine. So, stay away from him.

JY : *Sarcastic laugh* are you so desperate to get that weird guy like him to you?
G3 : Ya, do you wanna die?

G4 : .

The girls 3 and the girls 4 be ready to slap Jiyeon, suddenly their hands stopped by someone hands. Everyone look at the person who stop their hands to slap jiyeon. That man is L.Joe.

LJ : Stop it. Don’t ever touch her even 1 hair. If you guys do it, I’ll never free you. *death glare*

4G : Mi..mi…mi…mianhae, L.Joe ssi.

Then, they’re running and get out from the class room. L.Joe sitting beside jiyeon.

LJ : Ya, gwenchana? Did that girls do something bad to you?

JY : Better, you don’t approach me again if you don’t wanna see me get another troubles because of your fan girls.

LJ : If I deny, what will you do?

JY : Mwo?

LJ : I’ll keep approach you. I’ll protect you because you’re my treasure. *smile*

JY : Stupid flatterer. *mumbling*

LJ : Ya, I can hear what you mumbling.

JY : *Look at L.Joe* That’s great if you heard it.

Then she just look at the window.

LJ : Ya, why your omma look at me very shock? Did my face so strange?

JY : A..a..ani. It’s not like that.

LJ : So, what the reason why your mom speechless and look like she seems a ghost when she saw me? Or she’s so surprised her daughter has been fetched by a handsome guy like me?
JY : Tsk, your prince disease is flared up again. She just surprised I got a boy friend who fetched me like you did.

LJ : I don’t believe this is the first time you had fetched by a boy.

JY : I don’t care if you trust me or not. *keep look at the window* *Actually, this is not first time a guy fetched me because the first person who fetched me was him, byunghun oppa.*

LJ : *I don’t believe you never fetch by a boy. For a pretty girl like you, it’s impossible to me to trust you. There is something that you hide to me. I’ve to found out the true. You’re so mystery, my treasure. Because of that, you seems more attract me.* *smirked*

 

The bell is ringing. They’re study like usual. Jiyeon concentration with the study, but L.Joe just keep staring at her.

JY : *Aish, why this stupid guy looking at me?*

LJ : Yeppeo…

SS : L.Joe ssi…L.Joe ssi…

L.Joe just look at jiyeon and didn’t heard seonsaengnim called him.

SS : L.Joe ssi *shout in front of him*

L.Joe very shock when he saw seonsaengnim in front of him.

LJ : Wh…what’s wrong, seonsaengnim?
SS : What’s wrong with you? Why you didn’t concentrated with the study?

LJ : I’m so concentrated with the study, seonsaengnim.

SS : If you concentrated, why you didn’t answer me?

LJ : Did you called me, seonsaengnim?

SS : Now, tell me what I just explain.

LJ : Hmm…*Thinking* Ya, help me. *look at jiyeon with mouth gesture*

But, jiyeon doesn’t care and didn’t help him.

JY : *Huh, it’s all your fault. Why I’ve to help you.*

LJ : *Aish, why she’s so cruel to me and didn’t gave me a clue.*

SS : Tell me now.

LJ : Hmm…about the study. *giggles*

SS : *hit L.Joe’s head* Next time, better you don’t day dream anymore.

LJ : *touch his head* Ah, ne. seonsaengnim.

The other teen top’s member laughing him.


Sorry, for late updated. Hope you guys will like this chapter. Please, give me comment and subscribe if you like it. Gomawo~