Steal 2 (Hyuk centric )

Drabbles of VIXX

Still in N's embrace, Hyuk sobs and sobs and sobs. His hyungs has lost count of how long he's been crying. None of their words manage to soothe him or even make his cries stop. It's unnerving, to see their usually strong and stoic maknae like this and they have to admit, it scares them. 

Ravi knows he's wrong for accusing Hyuk of stealing their things but he wasn't thinking when he said that. He just found their belongings in his drawer so he immediately came to that conclusion. 

"Hyuk, come on. I'm sorry, okay? Please don't cry anymore. "He pleads, gently placing his hand on Hyuk's shoulder to try and soothe him once more but Hyuk shrugs his hand off before burying his face even deeper into the crook of N's neck. 

N looks extremely worried. He have his arms around the maknae all the time but they all could see how tense and panicked he is. And if even N doesn't know what to do, don't even mention the rest of them. "Are you upset at Wonshik? At us? "N tries to start a conversation to try to avert Hyuk's attention and makes him stop crying and he could feel the maknae nodding slightly. 

"Don't... be mad at me. I didn't... steal . "he mutters in between his sobs and N quickly shakes his head. 

"Okay, we trust you and we're not mad at you. "He assures. "So can you stop crying and talk to us properly? We're really worried about you. "He coax and he thought Hyuk is going to disagree but slowly, Hyuk lets go of the hug yet still keeps his grip on the leader's shirt. 

"I didn't steal... I swear. "Hyuk repeats himself; looking up at Ravi with tearful eyes and the rapper immediately drop to his knees to hug his roommate, his heart breaking and guilt eating on him. 

"I'm sorry I accused you. "He apologises earnestly and Hyuk relaxes into his touch. 

"Are you... mad at me? "Hyuk demands quietly, looking up at the rest of his hyungs and they share a look with each other before shaking their heads. 

"I'm not mad at you. "Leo denies. "I'm just... I just want to know why you took my things? You know I'll give anything to you if you ask me for it, right? So you don't have to do it sneakily. "He says and Hyuk drop his gaze, going very still which eventually leads to Ravi letting go of his hug. 

"Hyuk? "He calls out in concern and when Hyuk finally looks up at them once more, his face is red, as if he's embarrassed. 

"I miss you. "He admits in a whisper and everyone widen their eyes in surprise, doubting their hearing. 

"I think I heard wrong. Did you really just said you miss us? "Ken demands in disbelief and Hyuk slowly nods, making him drop his jaw. "I can't believe this. Our tough maknae just said he miss us. "He says loudly, earning him a slap on the back from Hongbin, who's afraid that they might offend Hyuk. 

"But why? "Leo wonders, his brows furrowing. "I mean, why would you miss us? We're always together and we see each other all the time. "He says. 

Hyuk bites his lips and looks away, hesitant. "I... you never play with me anymore. You never spend time with me anymore . I feel like... you don't care about me anymore and I'm afraid that you'll leave me. "He admits, fiddling with his fingers. "So I took your things because if you really are going to leave me one day, then at least I have something that would remind me of you. "He explains guiltily. 

The rest of them goes silent upon hearing Hyuk's confession. They never imagined their maknae would feel like this. 

"Hyuk... it's not that we don't want to play with you anymore. It's just that you've grown up really well and we feel like you would hate it if we continue to treat you like a little boy."Hongbin tries his best to explain in which the other quickly nod in agreement. 

"We never knew you felt that way. "Ravi adds, feeling guilty that he never paid much attention to Hyuk's feelings and behaviours even when they're roommates. 

"Well now that we know, we'll be better, okay? We'll spend more time with you. "N promises and Hyuk smiles slightly at that. 

"I can take you out to play too. "Leo offers and Hyuk brightens even more. 

"Promise? "He demands shyly and they all nod. 

"We promise. "They say. 

Hyuk slumps slightly, seeming relief by his hyungs' promises and they also relax as they realise that the maknae has calmed down. 

"But... "Ken suddenly starts. "My underwear that was missing last week, was it you who took it? "He asks teasingly, wriggling his eyebrows at Hyuk. 

Hyuk shot up, whining . "Hyung, no~"

And they all laugh because well, a whining maknae is way better than a sobbing maknae,isn't it ? 

 

A/N Sorry this took so long. I kinda forget about it... 

Also, I'm on Twitter now, with the same username and I'll probably be more active there than here or on IG so yeah, you can find me there. We can always talk if you want to too..