Collapse (Hongbin focused)

Drabbles of VIXX

Summer is supposed to be hot, Hongbin knows that very well. But today, it's just hotter than usual but he doesn't let it stop him from enjoying the stage. 

It may be really, hot. Yes, but the cheering from the audience keep him going and makes him more excited than usual, even going as far as messing around with Ravi while they're performing. 

Everything was going great as they performed; singing and dancing but at one point of their performance, he turns around only to see N kneeling on the floor, face contorted in discomfort. 

Hongbin's eyes widen at the sight that he sees and he contemplates whether or not to come over and help N since it can be that their leader just tripped and nothing serious. but when a few seconds passed and N still hasn't stand back up, he knows there's something wrong. 

His heart thumps wildly as he approaches N and grabs hold of his arm and it isn't because of their vigorous choreography, no. Its because he's scared . So incredibly scared. 

What's wrong with Hakyeon-hyung? 

Is he hurt? 

Is he not feeling well? 

Why isn't he standing back up? 

Hyung, what's wrong? 

There's so much question running through his mind as he continues to hold on onto N, refusing to let go even when N sat back down. He wants to help him and pull him up but he has not strength to do so as it feels like they've all flown away the moment he set eyes on his collapsed hyung. His own hands are shaking so much and he knows N can feel that too. 

He's unsure as to how much time has passed when Leo finally comes over and pretty much just picks N up, dragging him to the back of the stage; away from their audience's attention. 

He made his way to the back of the stage as well, wanting to keep his leader a company but Leo shoots him a look; a look that is usually only worn by N. A look which says I'm in charge and you better listen to me. A look which tells him to keep his professionalism. 

And so, reluctantly he backs away and as hard as it is, he continues to perform, despite the fact that his mind is no longer there. 

 

 

"They took Hakyeon-hyung away! Where's Hakyeon-hyung?! "Hongbin has pretty much freaks out when they finished performing and returns to the backstage only to realise that N is no longer there. 

"They're taking him to the hospital. He--"the manager didn't even get to finish his explanation when Hongbin panics once more. 

"Hospital?! Is his condition really that bad?! "

Sighing heavily, the manager shakes his head. "It's not. They're just taking him there for further check up. "He says and thankfully, this time, his words manages to calm Hongbin down a bit. 

"He will be okay, right? "He whispers, looking up with so much worry in his eyes that it makes everyone feels bad as well. 

"Of course he will. He's your leader after all. "

 

 

When the 5 of them finally arrives back at their dorm, they're more than glad to see that N is there as well, lying down on his favourite couch with a tall glass of water beside his hand. 

"Oh. You're back. "N says simply, sitting up and smiling at s as if nothing happened. 

Without giving the rest of them any chance to even say anything to N, Hongbin drops everything he was holding and lunges towards their leader, burying his face into his neck. 

"Dont you ever dare to do that ever again . "

 

 

 

A/N So.... the winner for my little game are KumaIUGD, RitaMh, VixxNCha12, darkskyez and aneesakura

As for the present, please drop your choice of pairing and your prompt (if you have) on the comment section and I'll write them up as soon as possible

Thank you for all those who participated :)