Fist Bump (Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

Ken and N love fist bumping each other, everyone knows that but they doesn't know the reason behind it. They just thought that maybe the two of them does that all the time because it's fun or maybe because it's something interesting. And well, they couldn't be bothered to ask anyway. Those two has always been in their own world when they're together anyway. 

However lately, those fist bumping between Ken and N has increased and Hongbin, who never thinks much about their action before starts getting somewhat curious. 

And what better way there is to satisfy his curiosity than to just ask? 

 

 

"Hyung, can I ask you something? "Hongbin approaches Ken who's eating in the kitchen all alone. 

Ken, whose mouth is stuffed with food, just raised an eyebrow at him before taking his time chewing and swallowing his food. Once his mouth is empty, he finally speaks up. "What is it? "He asks. 

Hongbin scratches his neck awkwardly. "I'm wondering... about those thing you and Hakyeon-hyung always do. Is there a reason behind it? "

"What thing? "Ken wonders, clueless. 

"Those fist bumping thing. You two always do that. Why? "Hongbin says. 

Ken blinks and Hongbin patiently waits for an answer, which is until Ken sticks his tongue out at him and giggles like the cute main vocalist he is. "I'm not gonna tell you~"he taunts, taking his plate of food with him as he dashes out of the kitchen, leaving Hongbin stunned. 

"That hyung... "Hongbin grits his teeth in annoyance. "Just how old does he think he is? "

 

 

Since his first attempt to get an answer failed, Hongbin opts for the second attempt, which is to ask N directly. He knows his leader would take him seriously so he isn't that worried to ask him. 

He  barges into N's room late that evening only to catch N in the middle of changing. 

"Lee Hongbin! Where is your manner?! "N demands, arms crossing over his body in a lousy attempt to cover his bare chest. 

Hongbin rolls his eyes, ignoring N's obvious discomfort as he walks in into the room uninvited and sits down on the leader's neatly made bed. "I've seen you half so many times, hyung. Why would you bother covering yourself? "He says matter of factly and N huffs, putting down his arms before putting on a shirt. 

"It's a breach of privacy, you know? Privacy. "N scolds without any real anger as he sits down on the bed as well. "What do you want? "He asks, knowing that Hongbin have a reason for coming at him. 

"I have a question about something. I already asked Jaehwan-hyung but he didn't want to answer. "Hongbin tells him. 

"I see. So what's the question? "N urges. 

"Those fist bumping you always do with Jaehwan-hyung. Is there a reason behind it? "Hongbin inquires curiously  only to have N blink at him, as if he's clueless . 

"Fist bump? "N echoes and Hongbin nods as he balls his small hand into a fist and raise it for N to see. 

"Like this. "He says. 

"Ah. "N nods, clapping his hands. "Yes, there's a reason why we do that. "

"Whats the reason? "Hongbin demands. 

N sighs. "Well, you know how I always scold Jaehwan, right? "He asks and Hongbin nods . "And Jaehwan is fine about it most of the time but there are times when perhaps, I've gone too far without realising it and I hurt Jaehwan's feelings badly or maybe offended him. "

Hongbin continues nodding. "What does it has to do with fist bumping? "

"That fist bump acts like a question. It's like I'm asking him if things are okay between us or if we're in good terms. If he returns my fist bump then we're all good but if he doesn't, well, I've got some apologising and coaxing to do then. "N explains in detail. 

Hongbin is quiet as he takes in the new information. But then he speaks up. "That's...interesting, I think? "He comments and N laughs. 

"Rather than interesting, it's more to convenient . "He corrects. 

Hongbin nods in agreement. "Yeah, that's convenient. So why don't you start doing it with the rest of us too? Why do you only do it with Jaehwan-hyung? You do realise that sometimes we're very hurt when you scold us too, right? "He suggests. 

N makes a face. "Rather than me hurting you, it's more like you hurting me. "He says. "But sure, why not? "

Hongbin grins. "That's it. "He says. "You always share great things only with Jaehwan-hyung. Your favoritism is really strong, you know? "He complains before raising his fisted hand at him. 

N stares at the waiting fist, then at Hongbin's face. "Is that your way of apologising for hurting me and calling me annoying yesterday? "He asks and Hongbin couldn't hide his shock. 

"Uhh... you caught me. "He says, smiling awkwardly. "I... am sorry, okay? I didn't mean it. "He apologizes. 

N shakes his head fondly before raising his own hand and fist bumping Hongbin. "Yeah, I forgive you. "He says simply. He wasn't that mad or that hurt anyway. 

Hongbin grins. "Thanks, hyung! You're the best! "He exclaims before jumping to his feet and scurrying away from the room 

N chuckles fondly. 

"Adorable Kong... "

 

 

 

A/N please leave some feedback if you're still reading all these chapters. I kinda feel like this story has been abandoned with the lack of response... 

Also, there's a new story titled Duel For Heart.. but I'm not really expecting you to read it since it wouldn't be the same as all the other fics I've written.. 

Another thing, both Broken and Gone Wrong are deleted due to my frustration.. 

Thank you and I'm sorry.