Vacation (Ncentric)

Drabbles of VIXX

VIXX has just finished their tour in South East Asia and tomorrow, they're going to go back to their country. It's late yet everyone is still busy packing their things or to be exact,everyone is busy helping Ken pack his things. That certain main vocalist has bought too many souvenirs from all the 3 countries they went to that those souvenirs wouldn't fit into his luggage anymore. 

Hyuk was sitting on the luggage, trying to compact the content inside it so that Ken can zip it close when N walks in into them. 

"Do you need help? "He asks, watching them curiously. 

Ken shakes his head. "No, it's fine. We got this. "He refuses and with much difficulty, he managed to zip his luggage close. "Ah... finally. "He groans, flopping onto his back to lay flat on his hotel room floor. 

N chuckles in amusement before taking a seat at the edge of Ken's bed, glancing at the two same aged friend who has dozed off on the room's other bed. "Why are they sleeping here? "He wonders since he's well aware that they each have their own room. 

"They helped Jaehwan pack his things. "Leo, who's sitting on the couch, pipes in and N nods in understanding. 

"Have you finished packing your things? "Hyuk asks the leader and N merely shakes his head. "Not yet? Why? "

N shrugs. "I guess I forgot to tell you that I'm staying here for another day. "He says like it's no big deal, which it really isn't. 

"Another day? Why? You got a job here? "Leo wonders. 

"Not really. "N denies. "I'm taking a little vacation. It's nice here anyway. "He tells them, only to receive betrayed looks from both the main vocalists and the maknae. "Why are you looking at me like that? "

"A vacation? Alone? Here? "Ken demands, voice rising higher and higher with each word. 

"Y-yes? What's wrong with that? "N retaliates, getting more and more confused as to why s are acting as if he has done something wrong. "Dont tell me you're upset because I get to have a vacation and you don't because we all know you can take a vacation whenever you want, it's just you who--"

"That's not why we're upset. "Leo, Ken and Hyuk all say simultaneously and N tilts his head in confusion. 

"Then why? "

"Because you made a plan without telling us. "Leo says matter of factly. "You could have at least mentioned to us that you're planning a vacation. Is it that hard? "he demands. 

N frowns. "If I do tell you, what are you going to do about it? "He asks. 

"Well, we can clear our schedules so that we can have a vacation together? Isn't it nice if we can just hang out without having to rush here and there? "Leo says; which receives him a look of disbelief from N. 

"Vacation? Together? "He repeats and Leo nods, wondering why does N sounds so suprised. 

"Are you sure you want to have a vacation together? "N demands. 

"Of cour--"

"Together as in together with me? With the person you always wish would just leave all of you alone since this person is so annoying? "N elaborates and immediately, s face are clouded with something like regret. 

"Why... are you talking like that? Why are you talking like we hate you? "Ken asks sadly, not daring to look up at N. 

"Don't you? "N questions. "Don't you hate me? "

"Of course not! "Ken whimpers. 

"Then why did you always push me away? Why did you always try to avoid me? Why did you always act like I'm the most annoying person in the whole world? "N eyes s one by one and now realise that both Ravi and Hongbin has woken up as well and are now also watching him intently with guilt all over their face. 

No one answer his question however as they're all now looking away at anything except their leader. 

"Why? Why did you do all that? "N repeats himself, softer this time. 

Still, no one answers him. 

"Because it fun? Because it's entertaining? Because it makes you happy seeing me hiding my pain each time you did all that? Or is it merely because of the fans? Because you think it's cool to make fun and hurt you leader, the person who would die for you, just to earn some laugh from the fans? "N continues to provoke yet no one says a thing. "Perhaps I never told you this... But I'm very hurt, by what you did. "

"We never meant to. "Hongbin whispers and N gives him a raised brow. 

"Never meant to what? Hurt me? "N offers and Hongbin hesitantly nods. 

"Well, doesn't matter what your intention were. I was still hurt. "N says simply. 

"I'm sor --"

"Don't say sorry. "Once again, N cuts off 's words. "I'm not mad at you, not anymore. "He tells them. "I'm just...bitter, I suppose. And Taekwoon, what you said about having a vacation together, for now, I don't think I want it. "

Leo could only nod. Not knowing what else to say after hearing all the things N told them. 

"I... I need some time away from all of you. I'm kinda tired, you know? Of having to put up a facade each time I'm hurt by you. So please don't give me those betrayed looks. I'm putting this distance between us is to... rebuild my heart. So... don't blame me for taking so much vacation these days. "N says, biting his lips so hard to stop the incoming tears. 

Forcing a smile, he finally stands up and makes a move to leave. "It's late. If you're finished packing your things then go to sleep. "He instructs. "Good night. "And just like that, he leaves, leaving s to deal with the consequence of the truth their leader just tell them. 

The reason N is always taking little vacation these days isn't because he's tired physically, it isn't because of his increasing age like how Hyuk always about. But it's merely because he's tired of his own members and their hurtful antics. 

Who would've guess?