Eunhae Sweet Facts !

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EUNHAE SWEET FACTS

FACT 1: EunHae went to the Olympus Fansign together, the reporter also talked about the EunHae couple on the news.

FACT 2: During the game, MC said that EunHae was really closed to each other, when hitting, they filled their love in to it.

FACT 3: EunHae got ranking 9 of Mnet best Boy Couple

FACT 4: [PC Bang Chat] Eunhyuk talked to MC and didn’t pay attention to Donghae so he said “You can only listen to me”

FACT 5: [KM Adonis Diary] Eunhyuk asked Donghae “Why are you here?” Donghae’s answer was “I want to see you”

FACT 6: After that, Eunhyuk still didn’t pay attention to him, so he said that “I can’t live without you, I don’t want to be alone.”

FACT 7: [ UFO Messages] E.L.F. Sent “Sorry, but KANGTEUK is the best” then Super Junior sent back “isn’t it EunHae?”

FACT 8: [EHB ep.4] Eunhyuk was chosen to be MC, at the beginning of his introduction Donghae said “You are so cute, very cute”

FACT 9: [Wish Tree Fansign] Donghae showed the picture of Eunhyuk when he was very young to a child.

FACT 10: [071208 ETN Music Diary ep.1] Donghae showed the picture of him and Eunhyuk’s mother.

FACT 11: Donghae told that when he had something in his mind, he will asked Eunhyuk what he should do.

FACT 12: [060816 Super Junior Mini Drama] EunHae won best couple award from this show.

FACT 13: [SJ Mini Drama] Eunhyuk as a team’s leader had to choose members to join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter