Eunhyuk Facts

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Eunhyuk has the same birth name as comedian Lee Hyukjae. This is why he chose the name Eunhyuk. "Eun" meaning silver, hence his jewel boy nickname.

* Eunhyuk is said to be the dirtiest (as in unclean) and smelliest member in Super Junior.

* Eunhyuk is best friends with Xiah Junsu of DongBangShinKi. They have been friends since childhood.

* When Eunhyuk and Junsu were younger, they joined a beauty competition where all of the contestants were males disguised as girls.

* Eunhyuk’s favorite sport is soccer.

* When asked who his ideal girl was Eunhyuk said that it was Emma Watson.

* Eunhyuk and Junsu made an oath together when they were young to never drink alcohol or smoke.

* During a radio show, the members voted Eunhyuk as the member who watches the most yadong ( videos). There was later an article that came out that said, “Eunhyuk is a Yadong Mania”. After the article came out, his mom called him and asked him “Did I raise you to be this way?”

* When Eunhyuk first met Hankyung of Super Junior, he told Hankyung that his name is WonBin. Hankyung believed him and called him “WonBin hyung” for 3 months.

* Eunhyuk is very gullible. He’s been on the receiving end of pranks by the other members many times.

* Before debut, Eunhyuk and Junsu came up with a plan to make Donghae cry. They and told him that when he becomes famous, his life is going to change and they won’t matter to him anymore. Donghae got so upset at this that he cried in the bathroom.

* Eunhyuk’s favorite fruits are strawberries, oranges and gyool (found in Korea). He loves strawberry milk.

* Eunhyuk has a dog, Choco, and a pet named Minki though he hasn’t stated what type of animal this pet is.

* Out of all the Super Junior members, Eunhyuk eats the most.

* Eunhyuk is known to be the stingiest member of Super Junior.

* Australia, Egypt, and Japan are the countries that Eunhyuk wants to visit the most. (He has already visited Japan a number of times.)

* Eunhyuk’s favorite colors are white, blue, beige, and grey (?).

* When he was still a trainee, Eunhyuk made it to the top dance class.

* Once when Kangin was sick, the next day he still needed to go on shows, Eunhyuk was so worried about Kangin, he wanted to tell Kangin, “HYUNG IT IS HARD ON YOU. FIGHTING.” So he decided to sit down and talk to him before saying that sentence but after talking for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter