10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Soh Jae Eun, undercover investigator, personal bodyguard. Age 22

Park Jin Young, student. Forgets completely about his childhood. Age 23

Got7, dead.

Foreword

He stood there, on the edge, spreading open his arms like a bird and was about to tilt forward. He closed his eyes and inhaled a deep scent of the air “this is it.” he whispered.

The cold wind bit his cheeks as he inhaled the rooftop scent, it indeed felt so different and fresh. He was about to free fall when a girl brought him back into reality “why are you trying to kill yourself?” He snapped his head to look at her, it was that girl.

That lonely girl who had no friends and sits by herself at lunch in his school, he didn't mean to be harsh to her but he was annoyed. “What is it to you?” He spat viciously as she said “you are trying to kill yourself with your friends trying to save you.” He looked at her with eyes that were slits.

“My friends are dead. I killed them.” She rolled her eyes “So you killed your friends but your friends are desperately trying to save your sorry ?” He growled and glared at her, he didn’t mean to be mean to her but he just couldn’t help it. “You don’t get it cause you don’t have any friends.” He mumbled and she stared at him “Are you insulting me right now?!” she said, offended.

“I have friends for your information! And I swear to hell, you better stop committing suicide because your friends will end up saving you time and again.” She said with stern laced in her voice. “Just leave me alone.” He said and she rolled her eyes, he was being such a stubborn prick and it annoyed her, she wanted to hit him so badly.

“Park Jinyoung.” He looked at her and she inhaled a deep breath “Mark Tuan hired me to be assigned to you.” Jinyoung raised a brow “what do you mean?” She exhaled and said “Mark Tuan Yi En hired me to be your personal body guard as well as your private investigator.” Jinyoung looked at her “Bull. He’s dead.” She nodded “He is and you’re alive so you are supposed to help him find the murderer. He knew it was going to happen, he knew that they were all going to die. He hired me before his death, if there should be a survivor, I have to protect that survivor with my life.”

Jinyoung looked at her, his eyes were glistening with tears, even when facing death, Mark was still worried about them. He had no idea what he was supposed to do, it wasn’t like he had any idea who the murderer was or idea on who instigated the murder of them, or why it was instigated too. He was confused and crying because he felt guilty, he so badly wanted to murder himself yet this... This girl seemed to know more about his friends than he does. She brought out her hand, her eyes wide as Jinyoung took it and underestimated her strength as she easily pulled Jinyoung down.