Chapter 7

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: Hey all, I'm back! Hope you all are doing well, and sorry for how late this chapter is! Anywho, hope you enjoy! ^.^

Chapter 7: Jungkook's POV

Over the next few days, Jungkook was kept busy with taking care of his work and the kitten. Turned out the kitten was only quiet, cute, and peaceful when sleeping. When it was awake it was quite a handful, it would run around and bite everything. It was a really playful kitten who would always be trying to play some sort of game with him. But Jungkook didn't mind, the kitten quickly grew on him, and he was often found playing with the small furball instead of working (but of course he'd make up for the missed work once the kitten fell asleep). Yoongi was irritated at first when Jungkook brought the kitten with him but soon ended up liking the feline. Jungkook caught him looking after and playing with the kitten whenever he has spare time. Between the two of them, the kitten was well cared for and loved.

Jungkook would also take the kitten to see Jimin during his lunch break. He loved watching Jimin interact with the kitten. They both looked so adorable together and it was obvious Jimin liked the kitten just as much as Jungkook did.

"So have you finally decided on a name for the kitty?" Jimin asked one day. It had been well over five days since Jungkook took the kitten in, but he hadn't thought of a name.

"Uh...well kind of?" Jungkook answered.

"Kind of?" Jimin questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I've been calling her Mochi lately and she responds to it well, so...I guess that's what I'm naming her." Jungkook replied as he looked at the kitten who was playing with a ball.

"Mochi? Like the food? That's actually really cute...hmm I think it fits her." Jimin responded smiling happily as he called out the cat, "Come here Mochi!"

Jungkook was tempted to tell him that he had been calling the cat Mochi because it reminded him of Jimin, who he thought looked like a mochi sometimes. But he didn't say it, maybe in the future. The kitten looked at Jimin when she heard him calling her but then ignored him to continue playing with her ball.

"Aw, she's so rude when she's playing with that ball," Jimin commented with a sigh.

"I know. She ignores everyone when she's playing with it. She loves that ball. You know she tried to scratch me one time when I grabbed it? All I was doing was getting it out from all this string she'd tangled it in, and she scratched me!" Jungkook complained glaring at the tiny kitten who was oblivious to his pain.

Jimin giggled before saying, "Aww poor thing. I suppose you shouldn't touch that ball then. Where'd she scratch you?"

"My arm," Jungkook said lifting up his sleeve to show the small red marks. Jimin looked at them in concern and lightly ran a finger over them.

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter