Chapter 1

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This is a story I'm creating with a friend, she doesn't have a quotev account, but she does have wattpad, so if you'd like to check out more of her stories just go here: www.wattpad.com/user/ChiminieOppa)

Chapter 1: Jungkook’s POV

Jungkook looked at the new shop that had opened up just across the street from his tattoo parlor. The new shop was a flower shop from what Jungkook could tell. The shop was decorated on the outside with blue siding and something like a flower arch decorated the doorway. Jungkook could see the inside was lined with different types of flowers all arranged by color and type. But Jungkook wasn’t really paying attention to any of that, what really caught his eye was the small male who seemed to be the owner of said shop. The male was short with bright orange hair, wonderful doe brown eyes, plump lips, chubby cheeks, and a smile that reached his eyes turning them into crescents. Honestly, Jungkook had never been more infatuated by any other smile. He had met the male while walking to work that day, accidently bumping into the smaller male who hadn’t been paying attention to where he was going. The male had introduced himself to be Park Jimin and had apologized for bumping into Jungkook. Jungkook being the gentleman he is had immediately said it was ok and apologized as well only to be blinded right after by that bright and cute eye smile.

After exchanging a few more words of introduction, they’d both walked away from each other, Jungkook towards his tattoo shop and Jimin to the shop across the street. That had all happened this morning, and even now, hours later, Jungkook couldn’t forget his brief encounter with the small male from across the street. Every chance he got, he found himself staring out the window towards the flower shop, his eyes naturally landing on Jimin who seemed to have a steady flow of customers even though it was only his first day of opening the shop. Jimin smiled at all his customers and Jungkook watched in awe each time that smile appeared.

Later in the afternoon, Jungkook noticed two other males had joined the orange head in the shop, all three working on watering the plants. He watched them interact and wondered who those two males were. By the looks of it, they were at the very least friends if not more, though Jungkook somewhat doubted that. Rather it looked like the tall blond hair male with dimples and the very pretty broad shoulder light brown haired male were together from the constant displays of affection they both showed each other. Still, Jungkook began to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter