VIII. MUNCHKINS, BREAKFAST, CRIBS AND DRESS SUITS

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire's Confession: Chapter 8   MUNCHKINS, BREAKFAST, CRIBS AND DRESS SUITS

 

“Who’s the cute little munchkin? You are!” Taeyeon squeaked, her clapping resonating in the room. 

 

Filling the entire presidential suite with the unusually nasal voice that causes the unfortunate residents to hide under the mask of their protective skins. It seems like only a certain entity in the room seems to enjoy the blatant face of a haughty kid making faces as she looks at your belly, apparently that certain someone is no other than Tiffany. A day in the hospital as a patient indeed has good effect.

Giggling and looking proud by herself, her cousin, Choi Sooyoung secretly threw her phone at the dustbin she’s been making as her goal for the past scrutinizing minutes of witnessing Taeyeon as a proud mother. A thin, elastic rope wrapped securely around the phone. A game she conjured out of sheer boredom, as soon as the phone is shot in the goal, the owner retrieves it by pulling the rope. And then it comes in a loop.

 

“You look dumb. You know that right?” All the way to the end of the room, in a couch, sat Kwon Yuri with her legs crossed. Her looks penetrated the back of Taeyeon’s head. An ice pack tied at her head like a bandana.

 

“This is not your child. It’s mine.” Taeyeon replied, putting a ridiculously proud face towards Yuri. Her ice pack bandana falling at the sides of her small head.

 

“No. That is not a child. That’s Tiffany’s belly button. What’s cute in there?” Sooyoung interjected causing a big uproar from even Tiffany herself. Taeyeon can only hang .

 

“And that is why I am calling her dumb.  As if the belly button will reply.” Yuri amidst her laughing fit replied while her fingers are pointing at Taeyeon with insult.

 

“Stop it guys.” Tiffany tried to meddle in between. She needs rest and the kids are back in the hospital room. Sure being jobless does not have any perks.

 

“You tell that to your face when I call you dumb by the time Jessica agrees to have a child with you. You piece of jealous black goat.” Taeyeon muttered under her breath as she dragged the armchair by Tiffany’s bedside. Sooyoung hollered once more, now mimicking Yuri’s pointing action of insult.

 

“That is harsh. Really, thanks Taeyeon.” Yuri replied with a sarcastic smile. Tiffany’s face eventually soured, knowing too well how this topic is sensitive to Yuri and her wife just blatantly said it to her face without any filter.

 

“You’re welcome.” Taeyeon bowed.

 

“By the way, why are the both of you here?” Taeyeon asked, dragging the armchair further beside Tiffany.

 

“Pregnant sitting.” Sooyoung smiled while she entangles the elastic rope away from her phone. Tiffany albeit still wanting to interact with her wife and to the lesser degree, Yuri Kwon in that matter decided to disregard any form of socialization. Mainly due to her cousin, the I’ve got nothing to do with my rich life monster. So the pregnant doctor laid on her pillow, closing her eyes. Shutting the world away from everyone.

 

“I’m here you know. I can pregnant sit her. I know you want something spill it out.” Taeyeon crossed her arms leaning on the chair.

 

“Well, let’s just say, I want to do something with my life.”

 

“Oh, your 28 and you have just thought about it just now?” Yuri stood up, approaching Sooyoung with the back of her hand in the taller one’s temples.

 

“God!” a death defying overly exaggerated shout. Yuri backed stepped.              

 

“Tiffany is sleeping! If she squirms you will end up occupying the adjacent room!” Taeyeon hissed.

 

Tiffany squirmed. Taeyeon’s eyes is fixated on Sooyoung. A surrender gesture. Yuri decided to sit on the brawl. The hospital door opened. The lifesaver emerged with a stoic face and a box of coffee in her hands.

 

“Oh my god! Do you know how I have grown to love you Jessica?” Sooyoung took big strides to reach Jessica in a flash. Taking the coffee boxes away then putting it on the small table. Sooyoung reached behind Jessica’s shoulders, eventually reaching the doorknob. Running away has never been this easy.

 

“What’s up with her?” Jessica approached her raging twin by the chair, giving her a peck in the cheeks.

 

“Doing something good with her life. Why are you here?” Taeyeon said.

 

“Picking her up.” Jessica pointed at Yuri who is now on her feet fixing her jacket.

 

“Why?”

 

“Couple breakfast.”

 

“Why?” the look on Taeyeon’s face screamed genuine and Jessica raised her eyebrows.

 

“Because, we love each other?”

 

“Why?” Little rumple grinned.

 

“REALLY?!” Jessica stomped her feet. Increasing the emotional induction of being annoyed, she flared her nose ready to smack her twin when a grip stopped her from doing so.

 

“You injured her head with your heels. So let it go. Come on, you owe me breakfast.” Yuri kissed the side of her head. Pushing her out of the door.

 

~~

 

“I can’t believe her.” Jessica huffed on the hospital hallway, ignoring the meek bows of the nurses and doctors. Yuri had to turn around and bow for her while she increase the pace of her footing to catch up with her wife.

 

“She’s just happy.” Yuri tried to reason.

 

“No! She always annoys me. She cannot even notice my bruised feet from running after her wellbeing.” Jessica once again ignored a board member of the hospital. Her line of vision is undoubtingly straight, only eyeing the horizon of the exit.

 

“She has a wife who is pregnant in the hospital Honey. Be reasonable.” Putting an arm around her wife, Yuri squeezed Jessica in an affectionate way, smelling the hair like she always does when the latter is upset.

 

“But still!” Jessica wriggled out of the hug. Yuri chuckled, it is a great experience witnessing this side of Jessica.

 

“But still what?” Yuri raised an eyebrow, leaning on the wall for support as she wait for Jessica’s retort.

 

“Fine. I give up. I just want to spend time with my sister that’s all.” Jessica slowly approached the figure who is now grinning at her newly found talent of admitting mistakes. For as everyone knows the Jung twins are the last person on earth to admit mistakes with vulgarity.

They would rather blame it to others or they will just simple shrug and let the matter be buried by silence. Yuri smiled, such a different person, so awesomely different from before.

 

The arms are looped around the neck of the tanned girl. The big eyes staring with a glint of question.

 

“Why are you not holding my waist?” Jessica cutely asked. Yuri returned the gaze, still smiling with her hands still on the same position. Great, the hospital lobby is now a nest of different colors of the rainbow. Yet, Jessica did not care.

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Because I am showing you my affection. You should return it too.” Jessica pouted, slightly massaging Yuri’s neck with her fingers. Still, she didn’t budge, her arms firmly crossed over each other.  She loves teasing her wife, and Jessica is always oblivious.

 

“In what means?”

 

“Kiss me.” Jessica inched closer, the nose touching. Yuri can feel a small force in her neck, and she is certain it is Jessica’s arms trying to push her head towards the target. Yuri is now on the verge of laughing.  Just a little more teasing, breakfast can wait. And so, she swerved her head to the right, the lips landing on the cheeks.

 

“You asked me to kiss you but you are the one who is kissing me.”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you want me to kiss you Mrs. Kwon?” Yuri stopped the teasing. She circled her arms around the waist just like what Jessica wanted in the first place. The slow breathing became hotter as she felt Jessica breathed in a lungful of air.

 

“Always.”

 

“Would you want me to kiss you now?”

 

“Yuri. Stop teasing me!” Jessica broke off from the position and Yuri crouched to laugh. Some nurses dashing their way out of the vicinity, obviously witnessing the intimate session. But once again, Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter