VI. I DID NOT GET ANY

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaires Confession: Chapter 6  

I DID NOT GET ANY

 

5th of March, Second Year of Marriage

 

There are several countable mornings, where Jessica is the first one to open her eyes with Yuri beside her still drowned in her sleep. So much for a strenuous activity of offering love to each other, mainly the tanned woman is doing all the works. But there is no mornings where Jessica have to open her eyes without admiring each blessing, from the four corners of their black and white themed master bedroom, all the way to the four corners of Yuri’s body. Perhaps, this house is a gift. Moreover to the additional benefit of having your own personal loft, it is also given to them. Free of charge. Mr. Kwon has been generous enough to gift his daughter a house for her wedding, along with a tennis field for Sooyoung, a race car track for Yoona, and a golf course for Yuri. Sunny has even succeeded on convincing Sooyoung to make a pig pen for Tiffany but the whole ordeal is erased from the board when Taeyeon did not comprehend Sunny’s joke and flooded her dorm room with water.

 

 The wide and vast piece of land made Jessica’s heart quenched on the joke Taeyeon once conjured: Your house is like a castle already, you have to fill every nook and cranny with running black and white contrasting little you’s.

 

How can her small and frail body can handle that much stress of being pregnant a hundred thousand times just so it can fill the entire area of their household. Nevertheless, Jessica did not ponder on it even more, it is a joke. Of course. And as the house continued to be a gift when Jessica hugged Yuri once again, kissing the bare shoulders of her wife. A private moment. Just the two of them. Yuri’s lips a little swollen and there is a small cut at the end of it, is all just for Jessica to see. She wrapped herself in the thin sheets of the white blanket, even if the house screams silent, a little decency is still needed for respect. Nevertheless, the blanket is see through. Translucent image of the two round mountains.

 

Her first destination is the kitchen. Water, she needs that. is dry. For a moment, she indulged herself with the utmost silence and the pristine scenery outside, the tennis court’s vividly green lawn is trimmed into perfection mirroring the horizon presenting the sunrise. Looking like a pale ghost hanging around the haunted house, Jessica continued to glide on the marble pavement, it is not her intention to act a little bit too dramatic, but with this setting and the lightings accompanied with it, it looks exactly like a trailer for a new melodrama series.

 

“Put clothes on for god’s sake Jessica Jung.”

 

Or rather a comedy series.

 

Jessica turned around finding the helm of the blanket to secure it in a flash. No one ever is allowed to see her full glory aside from Yuri and that voice is clearly out of the possible list. Can they just give her a proper moment to be herself without any further interruption?

 

“I am a Kwon now and what the are you doing here Choi Sooyoung!” she echoed, specks of dust crumbling down ready to be noticed. Sooyoung managed to flinch a little but returned to her posture with a smile on her face.

 

“Uhmmm…Tickets…Hawaii..you told me to bring it to you personally.” Sooyoung waived the tickets in her hands.

 

“Not on 6 AM. Sooyoung.” Jessica massaged her temples with her left hand the right one suddenly going numb with all the force of clutching the sheet of blanket.

 

“But, since your little demon of a twin banished Sunny and Hyoyeon from their own dorm room with all the biblical flood she made, we decided to make your house the official Noah’s ark. Atleast, until the flood dries off and if Hyoyeon’s dove will return with a leaf of an olive tree.” Sooyoung unconsciously eyed Jessica’s 6AM sense of fashion. Coughing to ease the awkwardness and the red ears. No one in the world knows more other than Choi Sooyoung, it is an insult if she does not know what transpired to make Jessica look like this. It only means one certain reasons, another chapter of Fifty Shades of Kwon.

 

“Why here? I mean what about the junkyard? Your house? Your condominiums which is fyi sprawled over Seoul! And what about Yuchiri!” Jessica reasoned, the sprinkles of water splashing into Sooyoung’s face.

 

“Everything’s flooded.”

 

“What?”

 

“I HAVE LIMITATIONS IN THE ACCESS OF THE CONDOMINIUMS! UNLIKE YOU TWO SPOILED DAUGHTERS OF POSEIDON I AM BLOCKED. IT IS BUSINESS AND I CANT JUST POSSIBLY LET THOSE TWO CHAMBERMAIDS TO LOUNGE THERE! AND UNCLE NOH WILL SURELY KILL SUNNY IF HE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. AND LIKE I SAID THE JUNKYARD IS FLOODED! BLAME YOUR DEMONIC TWIN SISTER JESSICA JUNG!” the shrill rap of Choi Sooyoung rendered Jessica speechless. Just because of a pig pen joke. Taeyeon…

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

“OH MY GOD YURI DEAR TANNED GOD! Help me with your wife will you? Little Rumple flooded the junkyard and Sunny and Hyoyeon’s dorm. THEY NEED SHELTER. I can’t just let them stay with Tiffany, Taeyeon will flush them in the toilet. And Mom and Dad have been monitoring me, I don’t know why so my house and our condominiums are off limits. Yuchiri is a dead end for Sunny and Seohyun is somewhere out there and there is no one we could run to but you.” Sooyoung pleadingly held Yuri’s arms. Yuri’s eyes are slanted sloppily, it is a relief she managed to put on some clothes. Jessica has quietly settled in the couch, drinking her half-filled glass.

 

“Is this still about the pig pen joke?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Wow, really. You should’ve not done that.” Yuri laughed. Patting Sooyoung’s head multiple of times.

 

“Of course they can stay here, this house is big enough for us. Honey, are you okay with that?” Yuri turned her attention towards Jessica who sighed and finally gave a thumbs up.

 

“I’ll just leave the both of you to talk. I’m going to get dressed. Sooyoung, call Taeyeon for me please. Dad wants to meet her.” Jessica retreated from the scene, giving a peck on Yuri’s grinning face as she descended up the stairs. Leaving Sooyoung’s mouth hanging. This is better, maybe.

 

5th of March, Third Year of Marriage

 

Exactly a year has passed, a year passed where Sooyoung had escaped her possible demise. And now a year has passed and she is once again situated in an unfortunate circumstance of dealing the both of them in flesh. There is no Yuri that will be her almighty savior, and there will be no barrier that will eventually protect her. It is exactly her fault that they are in this kind of predicament, but if you put it in a positive light, Choi Sooyoung believed that this plan is a great one. A gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter