XX. A RESERVATION

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession:

 

 

                             A RESERVATION

 

It was unfortunately another room.

 

They say it will be the end of the housekeeping department. Everyone in the Food department is grieving at their weekly printed memos of complaints and they are more than happy to pass the youngest Jung even though the servers are crying with the loss of the ethereal scenery they get to witness every morning.

 

And by the time Jessica stood emotionless in front of Ashley, the young Manager of housekeeping,

 

They silently cradled their hearts. Ready for the avalanche of her snow cold attitude.

 

All was still when Jessica Kwon entered the suite with a cart that is attached to her waist, just because. She scanned the room with her eyes and concluded that it’s dirty.

 

 

“It’s dirty.”

 

She complained and scoffed. As if anyone in the hotel needed some cleaning when their room is not dirty. It is just the common sense that is lacking in Jessica Kwon. Maybe all of them got into Taeyeon’s brain instead.

 

Taking the disregarded by the nightstand. Pinching it, despite the anti bacterial gloves that she had on, more so she stacked like seven of them. 

 

“ing disgusting creature.”

 

She lazily dabs the pink mop on the cleaning dispenser, and when everyone of us might’ve turn back to read her actions, the unusual thing. 

 

Is Jessica really going to mop the floor?

 

But everyone is right at assuming that it will not happen. Proven as the young Jung smirked and turned the dispenser upside down. Flooding the room with the sanitized water.

 

 

 

“Miss Jessica, are you done cleaning the Suite?” Ashley beeped her pager by her waist. The young manager’s voice is somewhat trembling to even ask the question. 

 

“Yes. It will be clean once the water drains.”

 

“What?”

 

“Just check it. Whose room is that?”

 

“Krystal Jung’s.”

 

“Fantastic.” Jessica smiled, making sure to give Ashley a house later.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri found the time to settle in with her tasks to do. After all she is in charge of every out of the company projects and it is frustrating having to make it at home with Her sister and Sooyoung crashing time to time to play in the living room. 

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon making their kitchen a practice hall for their upcoming gourmet restaurant, if only Hyoyeon is a little bit considerate on playing ballads rather than her ear piercing club songs. Then Yuri might reconsider, but no.

 

Once, Taeyeon was drunk and crashed her newly bought Aventador in the Kwon couple’s glass walled living room. Shreds of glass scattered, as well as Yuri’s heart. 

 

Leaving Tiffany to apologize with shouldering the damage with a new glass wall and taking the keys from her wife who happened to shove the punishment down the drain and just shamelessly bought another Aventador. 

 

No peace when everyone is a war freak.

 

It is also difficult when Jessica is there to distract her and almost everytime it ends in the bed with her on top and her hands on that tight hole underneath, the rest is history. 

 

And so, a whole new atmosphere shared in the spacious home in a building. She took the time to say thank you to her father in law for providing such blessing in the week. Even though she caught a little bit of teasing in the old man’s voice she shook her head at herself from being too paranoid. 

 

Yuri also made sure that she will do her works here and sleep at her home, where Jessica is. She only needed to tie the lose ends of the project and sooner or later they will have a break. Maybe they can visit their island again, the place where they got married.

 

 

Earlier in the morning her doorbell rang and the room service entered with a shock face and a professional attitude. Even by taking the lid the guy is so emerged in his fanboying to even control his trembling. Yuri albeit found it cute. She has this effect to everyone, yet she does not know why.

 

 

And now, the doorbell is ringing again.

 

 

“What  are you doing here?”

 

“Yuri?”

 

 

Basically, one must abide to each of the guests needs with a smile. That is all that it takes to have a star in the rankings of the culinary and service world. 

 

It is Monday. July 27th. Requisitions and reservations are all lined up in the hotel’s main restaurant. But when the machine produced a highly late reservation, everyone felt a hint of fear.

 

“Oh .”

 

 

Jessica stood at the door with her tacky maid outfit and Yuri in her glory is holding a coffee cup with a face that is scrutinizing her wife’s little part time job.

 

“Housekeeping?” Jessica shyly added, making an entrance in Yuri’s suite.

 

“Why did they make you a housekeeper Honey? I don’t understand.” Yuri closed the door slowly, watching as her wife strutted in her read like she owns it.

 

More so Jessica’s uniform is gone in a matter of seconds. Only left with her underwear and a thin layer of T-shirt in which Yuri gasped. The coffee spilling on the carpeted floor.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m tired. I don’t want to do this. And to think Dad wanted to test my patience by being your housekeeper? As if I can do that. Now come here my awesome wife.” Jessica pats the space in the bed.

 

“So maybe this is why he booked me a room.” Yuri muttered still abiding to the latter’s request.

 

“So that I could kiss you he mean.” Jessica reached for Yuri’s sweater, yanking it out of the tanned girl’s body in a jiffy. 

 

Yuri flinched at the sudden turn of atmosphere. The sudden drop of temperature with the lack of clothing and a hot wife can never actually mean a crazy weather. It means disaster and all she could do is to hide her body from the woman who has already seen it all.

 

“Are you hiding from me?” Jessica’s sultry gaze reached Yuri’s sweating figure and she did not answer instead she hid herself more.

 

“It is inappropriate.” She tried to hide Jessica’s bare legs with her sweater.

 

“Why so?” Jessica comes closer, breathing in her neck as her lips travelled on the smooth creases of Yuri’s collarbon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter