XVIII. NOT A SERVER

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Yunho is a fan of opera, giving all his free time watching cinematic representation of a musical drama. For it might be a little cliche for such a boring stud like the Jung heir, it is unusual for the Jung twins to suggest an appointment for a private Les Miserables play after the meeting in their father’s lair. 

It is still a question how the actors and staff coped up to the sudden notice. And so, Yuri and Sooyoung sat in the middle of the vast theatre. Waiting for the particular face of the two host. 

“Yuri, apparently this is not a drill.” Sooyoung graciously zipped her lips after the statement. 

“Okay,  don’t look at me like that.” she added as she settled by the adjacent chair,  smiling with her most sparkling demeanor. 

“I am trying to process everything okay?And here we are waiting for my wife and the demon twin to snoop in the theatre. As far as I know Jessica hates plays.” Yuri remained poised but her eyes drilled into the most confused ones when the door to her right opened revealing Tiffany,  her face mirrors that of her ex girlfriend. 

“Yuri, we can't be involved in this." Almost too tired due to her baby bump Tiffany went through the target. Straight to the point causing Sooyoung’s eye to glitch. 

“As far as we know our wives are involved, which means we are part of the package." Yuri heaved a deep sigh. 

“So what now?” Sooyoung barged in the conversation. 

“We do it. Or else Daddy would kill me for covering again. " Yuri decided standing up as the abandoned theatre dawned into a black hole she returned to her cushioned seat. 

“Wow Daddy!” Sooyoung laughed, hearing the title for the first time. 

“it's starting but where are they?” Yuri asked ignoring her bestfriend who is already on the territory of being focused,  Staring right back at the empty stage. 

“Yuri." Tiffany says, tired. 

“What?" 

“Let’s get in the car before they run away."  Tiffany held Sooyoung’s arm in a grip dashing their way to the doors. 

“YAH!  YOUR CHILD!" Sooyoung beeped. 

—— 

“Taeyeon please hurry!” 

Jessica happened to be paranoid on wrong times. When Taeyeon barked her way on the Kwon mansion with the most outrageous plan on her sleeve,  Jessica had no choice but to comply. Since she thought it is a damn good plan even if it is so damn outrageous. But then again, Taeyeon is a damn good outrageous planner. 

“Really a hood twinnie?" Taeyeon literally stopped on her tracks to face Jessica in an all black hoodie. 

“We are escaping Taeyeon.” Jessica passed through her twin to catch a glimpse of the key cupboard. 

“We are not murderers. We are just feeling attacked with all this punishment Dad is giving us even though we didn't do a bad thing aside from well, hoarding phones.” Taeyeon tried to reason, resting on the familiar leaning tool,  aka Jessica. 

“But can we just do it Twinnie?  I mean I can't leave Yuri and Tiffany is pregnant! Taeng you can’t say that you are going to be absent on the day your child says ‘Waaah’.” Jessica rolled her eyes when Taeyeon reached for the Fisker Karma key. 

“Leaving with a flash huh.  Wow what an escape." 

“We are not escaping! What are you thinking! My God twinnie." 

“I thought we were….. Wait are we really escaping?” The hood went down and Taeyeon attested that Jessica is confused more or less frustrated. 

“Kinda. We are just semi escaping.” there is a grin on the other side of the horizon. 

“What do you mean.” Dead and cold Jessica snatched the Fisker’s key out of Taeyeon’s hold. 

“I mean the theatre fiasco will not hold them for long okay?  we need to get out of here fast, atleast let Dad and big bro settle the agreement between the Americans regarding the expansion of the hotel, so that they can leave the country and forget that this all happened.”

“But where are we going if we are semi escaping huh?” Jessica then regained a smug smile, enjoying the fear that is creeping in Taeyeon brown orbs. Moreover, Jung Taeyeon knows her dad will get his way on the punishment. 

“You are reaching. We can't escape you doofus.” Jessica said. 

“But you believed me for a second there, doofus.” Taeyeon replied. 

It is by far the longest silence the twins has ever faced in their thirty long years of quarrel. Taeyeon being lost in the fantasy of her so called escape and Jessica waiting for a miracle for her sister’s plan to work. She is by far sporting a metal mask of hiding the fact that she is scared of Mr. Jung’s agenda. It is absurd. And it involves Yuri. 

“I can't work there Twinnie. Let's escape.” Jessica is on the verge of crying. 

Taeyeon grinned. 

“Lead the way.”

—— 

“Tiffany can you drive fast?!"  Sooyoung crouched on the car's floor, squeezing herself in between the driver and the shotgun seat. 

“I am pregnant! Why did you let me drive!" 

“This is your car!" The cousin replied obviously insulted. 

“You have no sense of care you ing piece of useless twig! If you and your awesome brain would've digest the stink of the air sooner we could've reach them by now!" Tiffany pounded on the leather cushion of the steering wheel. The car shouting like a mom. 


“Taeyeon is your wife?! Duh. You are the one who is pounding that brain of hers every night why do I have to digest the air? I am not that greedy for food!”

“Be quiet. we don't know if they are indeed planning an escape okay?” Kwon Yuri at the shotgun seat rubbed her temples. 

Sooner or later Tiffany’s bubble would explode and Yuri is just waiting for it. It is a bad plan letting Tiffany take the wheel when Satan is between them. But just like what Sooyoung said, it is her car.

Letting their guard down on Taeyeon is probably their big mistake. The air around the twins is not pleasant. They are planning some thy g and they are a little bit too late in the party. 

They arrived at the foot of the mansion, Tiffany leaning on the car for support while Yuri dashed her way inside the house. The tanned beauty let out a whimper. 

“What? where are they? Are we late?" Sooyoung asked, holding a glass of wine. 

“Soo, we are in the wrong venue.”

—— 

“What do you mean the twins are missing?" Yunho is ready for a whole showdown of questions when Yuri and Sooyoung entered his suite. 

“They left. They apparently sent Greg to a hospital saying that Tiffany gave birth to divert his attention. You know Yunho that sisters of yours has a crack in her brain.”Sooyoung replied taking a seat by the window. 

“I know but aren't they a little too old on running away from a punishment?” It Is Yunho’s turn to lean on his desk to face his sister in law. Yuri is quiet and stuck on calling someone on her phone, presumably her oh so gorgeous missing wife. 

“But aren't you a little too old on giving such punishment?” Sooyoung intervened and Yunho immediately reached for his tie to loosened it. 

“It is not my torch to carry. It is Dad’s decision. Plus they did a lot to deserve it. Have you reached them Yuri?”

Yuri faced the older Jung in a dull gaze mixed with confusion. Yunho raised his eyebrows, ready to fight her in a staring contest. 

“So the twins have a tracker attached to them, right?”

Yunho nodded. After their mother died, Mr.  Jung made it sure to keep the sole resemblance of his wife safe, his precious treasure. The micro chips are engraved underneath the silver finish of the twin’s bracelet, a secret kept from Taeyeon who will definitely burn it in a flash. It is a miracle that they adored it ever since.

“If they are still wearing the bracelet then yes. Why? You tracked them?”

“I did but Taeyeon somehow found about it and decided to not wear it anymore, but Jessica still wears it.” Yuri continued to fish in her cellphone. Apparently, Choi Sooyoung is bored thus making Yunho’s office a nap haven. 

“So where are they now?" 

“I don't understand why the hell would they be here….. say, Yunho can I borrow your spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter