XV. ANIMAL WORLD OF TWO FACED MONSTERS

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 15

 

ANIMAL WORLD OF TWO FACED MONSTERS

 

Common thing of social gatherings are based on probably four things, laughter, stories, talking, and more talking. As per which it is not the case in the six top circular table right in the VIP section of the dining room. Yuri in particular is currently deciding what to say as she swallowed the last spoonful of her appetizer, Jessica holding her thighs under the table while eyeing the grinning human in front of them. Looking a little bit too happy as Sooyoung eyed her with curiosity and at the same time a look of wonder. Yoona in that matter is beside the girl, taking a tentative glance at her sister from time to time, almost smiling almost frowning. Taeyeon is studying the bottle of wine by her side, taking small sips from her glass.

 

“Krystal Jung.” Sooyoung is of course the first one to speak. Krystal immediately or rather enthusiastically craned her head towards the direction of Sooyoung.

 

“Yes?” She says, a smile playing on her lips.

 

Captivating raising of eyebrows, followed by her hair moving in sync with everything she does as if it has life. Krystal is the epitome of a classy beauty, gracing each motion with dignified knowledge as perhaps she is the youngest and probably the most successful entrepreneur of renowned beauty products.

 

Jessica felt Yuri’s frozen stature beside her, her firm grip on the thighs never failed to loosen. But as each intake of air swam on the humid environment, Yuri moved and intertwined their hands together. Perhaps it is an assurance. Jessica does not know anything aside from the butterflies in her stomach. Her wife is getting cheesy at all. Well, there are two possible ends, both bad and good.

 

How come Yuri is being like this, especially when she claims there is nothing happening. For several reasons, the only thing that came to mind upon the sudden realization that indeed the six of them is currently face to face, is Taeyeon’s sudden burst of opinionated suggestion that demands to be obeyed, in the most simplistic yet pinpointed statement, Taeyeon asked for the dinner.

 

“How are you?” Soyoung sounded a little careful.

 

“Oh, I am always constant Sooyoung. Been busy and all.” Krystal answered.

 

“Who are you?” Taeyeon said in a low monotone voice.  It is interesting how the way Krystal’s face rapidly changed into a gaunt looking psychopath, smirking, and even Taeyeon herself managed to raise an eyebrow.

 

“I am Krystal Jung. We are not cousins and we don’t have any relations and all.” She said raising the goblet she is holding towards Taeyeon. Jessica who is quiet all along suddenly shifted, the clasp in her wife’s hands breaks as she leaned on the table to cut off Taeyeon’s speech.

 

“I know you. You are the young CEO who is apparently leading the cosmetic industry.” Jessica said, crossing her arms.

 

“Yeah, and I am also Yuri’s ex-girlfriend. Nice to finally meet you.” Krystal smugly replied. It seems like everyone knows except for the twins, Yoona and Sooyoung are no doubt kissing the table and Yuri is frozen yet again, this time with her eyes closed.

 

Seconds did not take effect for Jessica’s usual late reaction turned a 180 degree when she stood up and eyed the younger CEO, fury in her eyes and Yuri had to calm her wife by grabbing her arm to let her sink back to the chair.

 

“Krystal. Please.” Yuri hushed.

 

One thing is for sure, Kwon Yuri and Tiffany Hwang is just one of the two maybe even more romance ships in the past life of the great Kwon Casanova.

 

 

“I WANT DECAF COFFEE! WAITER!” Sooyoung screamed on top if her lungs, barrage of zombie looking servers coming up her way dragging several coffee pots. Taeyeon snorted, knowing too well how much the taller girl is trying to hush the impending hell, moreover, it is a new juicy fact.  Yoona is now conducting her own orchestra by swaying her hands back and forth, but as always Jessica and Krystal are now in a staring battle, and the younger Kwon had no choice but to stride on the same road as her role model did.

 

Divert the attention of everybody.

 

“EVERYONE! SEOHYUN IS MY GIRFLRIEND NOW!” Yoona bellowed.

 

 

 

~~

 

“Ex-girlfriend? Are you ing kidding me Kwon Yuri?” Jessica grabbed the ends of her seatbelt, trying hard to match the latch. Her effort however is minimized when Yuri reached to get it on. Her look is solemn and defeated, she did not try to argue in the dinner earlier.

 

“No, she is not ing kidding you. It is the truth, but why are you so pressed. Ex, means not anymore.” Sooyoung echoed in the backseat of the car. Rummaging the back compartment, she is finding something and the couple has no other choice but to stay pressed while the noise of Sooyoung’s conquest is at large.

 

“Did you find it yet?” Yuri sounded tired.

 

“Just a moment.”

 

“Found it! Yul, I am sorry and I will say sorry in the future too, for now, explain everything to your little jealous missy here and I will be off with Twinnie. You know your sister is planning on a great announcement of her relationship but thanks to the both of you, I saved a ton of bucks. See you tomorrow!” Sooyoung waved, a bouquet of flower in her other hand, closing the back door of the car with a loud bang.

 

“Is the bouquet for Krystal?”

 

“No. It is for you, I bought it yesterday.” Yuri adjusted her belt.

 

“Yuri, I’m…” Jessica started, her wife’s effort is wasted because of her. She is in fact not in the position to be angry at Yuri.

 

“That’s alright. I gave it to Sooyoung to give it to Yoona, well you know, my sister is a grown up now. She can give the flowers to Seohyun.” Yuri said as she finshes settling herself. She smiled a little, revving the engine only to be halted by a sudden break.

 

Yuri and Jessica saw Taeyeon’s Porsche racing towards the skyline and Jessica can only hang her head low. The accident did not even do a trauma to Taeyeon’s inner racing persona.

 

~~

 

Yuri remained quiet on the next hours of driving home, Jessica remained seated, the gleaming luster of the ring on Yuri’s wedding finger made the deepest part of her heart to long for her wife. She grabbed Yuri’s hand who is clutching the gear, intertwined it with hers, not so shockingly Yuri did not try to pull it away.

 

“Tell me the truth, what are the both of you doing there in the hotel room?” Jessica asked.

 

“We are discussing the details about her cosmetic brand to put up some spaces on the megamall. Since it is also a new publicity stunt for both of our companies. And we are planning to eat at the dining room, we are just waiting for Sooyoung.” Yuri replied truthfully. She looked straight into her wife’s eyes and found nothing but seriousness in Jessica’s brown orbs that she briefly regretted not telling the part where Krystal Jung resides. For Yuri thought that it is quite unnecessary.

 

“I know you are angry but hear me out first.” Yuri stopped the car.

 

“Krystal is my ex-girlfriend but it does not mean that I engaged into a real relationship. It is just a mere fling and we lasted for about a month before I went back to Korea to continue my studies.” Yuri smiled at Jessica, a blink on her wife’s face followed by a slap.

 

“HOW DARE YOU! I THOUGHT I ONLY GOT TIFFANY AS A RIVAL NOW THIS! HOW MANY MORE YURI?!” Jessica did not even thought that she sounded like a megaphone.

 

“I am married to you. See this? Calm down your horses. I met her when I visited Yoona in the States, they are in the same class and she is Yoona’s friend so she introduced us to each other. After that I went back to Korea to study college.” Yuri recovered from her defensive mode waving her ring finger in front of Jessica, the smile faded away as she eyed her wife solemnly.

 

“Yes I know that I am married to you Yuri! Do you want to get married to her instead?!” Jessica replied, the seatbelt getting stretched to the ends of the earth.

 

Yuri suppressed her laughter, even after so many years Jessica is always a green eyed monster.

 

Much more to her adoration, her being annoyed at this habit is long gone. She finds Jessica cute now, maybe it comes with age or just the mere acceptance of every flaw which makes it as a contribution on how she described the perfection of her wife that lies beyond all of those imperfections.

 

“Do you want to?” She teased.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Don’t shout Honey. I am messing up with you. Ease up a little?” She smiled, tickling Jessica’s chin with her free hand. Her eyes never leaving the road causing her to miss the small pout.

 

“Yuri.”

 

“Sica.”

 

“Have you….”

 

“Have I what?”

 

“In that month long fling, did you….kissed?” Jessica’s voice is frail, just like a teenager asking her boyfriend for assurance. Yuri thought for a moment, this is the part where she is asking herself the known possibilities of choosing roads to take. Honesty? Or the sake of her physical well being?

 

Honesty. She will always be honest with her wife.

 

“We did.”

 

“STOP THE CAR YOU ING PIECE OF TANNED IDIOT! WIPE THAT LIPS OF YOURS!” Jessica bursts out every lava she has inside her small frame, the car stopped and Yuri eyed her. Unconsciously grasping her lips for protection. Jessica fiddled with her purse, rapidly taking out the wet wipes.

 

Eventually there is a pull. And Yuri found herself leaning towards her wife, doubting if her life is still intact. Jessica wiped her lips furiously that she felt the friction to burn. Her laughter subsided and it is forged into a new set of emotion when the lips that she wants to taste went in contact with her burning ones. The ever so playful hands grasping the either side of her face, cupping it into a hold of possessiveness that Yuri finally let out a smile in the kiss. It is a good thing to stop the car then.

 

“There, it is all me now.” Jessica muttered with a smug smile.

 

“Oh come on, it is way back before. I did not even remember how her lips tasted Sica. But Thank you, I miss kissing you.”

 

“Stop it. Cheeseball.”

 

“Alright. Can we drive home now?” Yuri chuckled.

 

The aftermath is silent. The drive is silent. Yet, Yuri decided to broke it.

 

“How are you? I went to the airport yesterday, you know you should’ve informed me you know.” She asked. Jessica looked tired, yet so endearingly beautiful. For a little second Yuri thanked the heavens again.

 

“Yuri I am sorry, I forgot.” Jessica returned the small smile, realizing how the Krystal issue made the true problem to be covered with things that are not worth pondering upon.

 

“I know I cannot be angry with you because I love you too much but please do consider that you are married to me now and there is nothing else in this world that I want more than you being happy and safe.”

 

“I know and I am sorry, I am planning to surprise you and here I am finding you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter