Twice X You (Part 2)

TWICE X READER

My sore body didn't support me when I woke up. My mom made us breakfast and I can't even walk down the stairs to eat. The trainer gave us a day to rest our mind and body after months of training, non stop.

I grabbed a loose hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans after doing my morning routine. My steps could be heard inside our spacious home. My mom and my little sister are having breakfast while talking about school. It makes me missing my childhood when my little sister talked about her friends.

"Omma, there's this cute girl at my school. She's really kind and caring. When I fall down that time, she helped me to put a bandage on my knee--"

I smiled at my sister. She's really happy going to school. Enjoy it while you can kiddo, you will regret it after you enroll in high school.

I chuckled a bit at my thoughts, making my mother laughed at me as if I'm an idiot then ask me for a favor to send my little sister to her school. I have nothing to do at home too. Might as well taking a walk while sending my sister to school.

After bidding goodbye to our mother--who needs to work, we strolled down the streets with my little sister holding my hand. She's not a naughty kid, jumping around or running by herself but it's better to be careful on the street, a lot of dangerous things could happen.

-------------------

We have arrived in front of the school when suddenly my little sister shouted at a girl, same age as her, calling for the other's attention.

"Jimin-ah!"

The other girl, turned towards her and waved.

"Dongsaeng--"

I haven't finish my words she already ran towards the girl and hugged her. I shook my head at them. There's a lady beside my little sister's friend, probably around my age. She did the same when the little girls hugged.

I chased down my sister, scolding her playfully for running away, only to recieve a sheepish smile and an apology.

"Unnie! She's the one who helped me when I fall down." My little sister said proudly while her friend already blushing.

"Really!?" I'm surprised that suddenly I have multiple voices. Ohh, I think that's the girl's sister.

"I-its nothing..really." She mumbled cutely.

"Aigoo, I must be really busy that I didn't notice my little sister helped someone. Great job dongsaeng!" The lady pulled down her mask and for a second I thought my eyes played a trick because it was Park Jihyo. Ohh yeah, she has a sister but I never know her sister is my sister's bestfriend..

When Jihyo turned towards me, I bowed 90 degree to show my gratefulness as her sister took care of mine. She responded the same but offered me with a brightest smile.

Lowering myself, I took Jimin's hand on mine and thanked her for taking care my sister. She nodded and I let them to go inside their class, leaving me alone with Jihyo.

"It's nice to see you here, sunbae-nim."

"Don't be too formal ___-ah, you can call me Jihyo unnie."

"Ehh? You already know my name?" I asked her forgetting the fact that Sana used to tell me.

"Y-yeah, who wouldn't? I mean, you will be the next leader right? I'm looking forward for your debut!" She said while doing the 'fighting' pose. I chuckled and salute her.

As I wanted to bid her goodbye, and walked to my home, she called me again.

"I-Uhh, Will you walk with me? Together? I mean if you are free. It's okay if you don't want.."

Who would reject that offer though?

-------------------------

The first thing I noticed this morning, in front of JYP building there's a few banners about Twice's fanmeeting 'Once Begins'. The suits really makes them more attractive.

My members already plopped down in front of the mirror, exhausted of performing the the same song, our debut song. As tired as them, I was forced to get up, need to do my 'business' at the toilet. I excused myself and went to the toilet.

On the journey to the toilet, I heard the booming sounds, which is normal when our sunbaenim practice. I shrugged and ran faster as I can't hold it in.

I was washing my hands when the restroom's door being opened, revealing Mina sunbaenim mumbling about something (probably her tie) since she struggled to tie it. I dried my hands with tissue and excuse myself to leave. Mina was blocking the door unintentionally, she replied with an 'ohh' and stepped aside.

She still struggling with her tie..

"Uhmm, Mina sunbaenim? Do you any case..need help?"

"I-yeah sure, I'm don't know how to...tie this. I never wear this before." She pouted a little and later groaned after nth time of trying.

I tied the tie as if I'm a professional. Well, I'm the one who usually do this to my little sister before she go to school, so it's like my routine everyday.

"You're really good at this. How did you do it?"

"You just do like this...this..then put this inside, pull it up to make it more neat.." I teached her one by one slowly so she could catch up.

I was too immersed in teaching her that I forgot that her hands were on mine until I looked up to her, and her eyes were on mine.

My mouth let out a small cough to get her attention and it succeed. Well, it was awkwardly cute.

"Thank you ___-ah, I really appreciate it."

I just smiled and walked away to our practice room before wishing her good luck for their upcoming fanmeet.

----------------

My phone vibrated for the nth time today, but was ignored because my priority now is in front of me, the television. My favourite k drama were shown and I can't let the chance to watch slipped. I've been busy with practicing until I need to leave my beloved drama alone. Poor them..

During the commercial breaks, I looked at the phone to see some unknown number sending me 10 messages!? Furrowing my eyebrows, I unlocked the phone and read the messages. Why are this person sending me a lot of memes? He/she must've thought I'm his/her friend.

Unk. number: why are you leaving me on readdd~~

Unk. number: You are neomuhae~ neomuhae~ I've been sending you memes but you ignore me~ Dahyunnie is really sad TT

I laughed out loud reading the messages. So, it's Dahyun sunbaenim. I could imagine her whining now.

Amused, I typed a reply to her.

Me: Dahyun sunbaenim? I think you sent the messages to the wrong number. I'm not whoever you thinks, I'm ___-hubae..

I tapped the send icon and wait while continue watching the drama, in the middle of it, my phone vibrated again.

Dahyun-sunbae: Ohhh! I'm really sorry ___-hubae! I thought you were Chaeyoung! Omg, I just embarassed myself TT

Me: It's okay sunbae! You r lucky it's just me or it could be dangerous if it was someone else.

Dahyun-sunbae: Trust me, I'm afraid of that tho..(p/s: don't tell my members about this tho, I don't want to be teased for the rest of my life.)

Me: Don't worry, our secret is safe >-<

Dahyun-sunbae: ;-)

Although I didn't even open up my mouth about our messages to Twice members, Dahyun sunbaenim keep hiding herself from me behind her members if we she saw me whether if I'm with my members or not...

----------------

"Huarghh!"

Composing a song really makes my body in pain. Sitting for a few hours then the only thing you will do is writing, makes the beat of the song then mix it. If the beats don't match with the song then you gotta do it again and again.

The song that I was writing is for our debut album. As soon as our debut song was released, the first album will follow after. The album consists 5 songs which each of them were written by us.(the members)

Glad to know that I already finished writing it, just to make sure that I save it and include all of the songs in one CD. Excitedly, I reached for my phone and send a message to our group chat to inform that our debut songs have done--except our debut stage that we've been waiting for.

"What to do? What to do?"

Ohh, maybe sketching something can help getting rid of my boredom

The A4 paper that were stacked neatly on the table and a HB pencil grabbed by me. I sketched randomly, which to be happens my members, one by one. Until, the last member, someone knocked on my studio's door.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I invited whoever knocked just now.

"What do-Ohh annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed at the person in front of me.

"Chaeyoung sunbaenim! What do you need?" My voice sounded excited than the usual. I almost facepalm.

"Ohh, it's you ___! No need to be so formal. I wanted to give my composer these album designs, so he could choose it. But he said he's absence today and told me to pass to you." Chaeyoung came in and gave me the designs.

"Wow! All of these are beautiful! You really are talented sunbae!" I grinned when I saw the designs she made and I really love the contrast and the harmonize of the designs.

"I saw you are talented too ___-ah." Chaeyoung peeked behind me and saw my sketch.

"Huh? Ohh, it's nothing Chaeyoung sunbae. Drawing is my hobby, plus I used to be in art class too before." My right hand automatically scratch my neck in embarassment.

"Wow, you must be talented then. Maybe we could hang out sometimes? Just the two of us?" She walked to where my sketch located and wrote her number.

"I would love that sunbaenim! Looking forward for your comeback sunbae!" I bowed at her again and she gave me a wink in return. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now. I sighed happily while looking at Chaeyoung's number on the sketch.

-----------------

The day before our debut stage, I brought myself to a dog cafe where I could relieve some stress and the nervousness inside. I planned to bring my members actually but I don't want to disturb their family time.

Cling!

A ring greeted me when I stepped into the dog cafe. I was stunned at the number of dogs inside and the sounds of barking too. I haven't bought any dog's food yet I already being snuggled by them.

Ohh, this dog cafe also have vet. They groomed the dog as well. Maybe I could suggest this place to my members who has a dog.

After choosing some types of dog's food, I saw down at the corner of the cafe and in a few seconds, the dogs already swarmed at me. I shrieked and gave them food as fast as I can.

I thought they already ate? 

The dogs seemed to be enjoying the food while I'm enjoying their company. We both had the advantages here. I patted one of the dogs' head and the others also stretch out theirs. One by one I patted the head and gave a scratch on the neck.

"They must really love you"

A voice greeted in front of me and I saw a beauty. It's Tzuyu.

"Ehh?? I don't think so, I think it's because I have the food here." I showed her the food in my hand and offered her some.

She gladly accept it and feed the dogs too.

"What are you doing here? You came here only to visit the dogs? Or do you send your pet here?" Tzuyu asked striking the first question.

"I came here to visit the dogs. I don't have any pet, although I wanted one. I'm just afraid that if I would be busy and don't have time to take care of the pet. What about you?"

"Me? I sent my pet, Gucci, here. She needs some grooming. But then I saw you alone, so I came to you." Tzuyu gave me her million dollars smile. Ohh and her dimples.

"Aren't you busy? You need to rest before your comeback kills yo--"

"What about you? Your debut is coming, you don't need rest?" She cut me off while smirking. She's lucky she's my sunbaenim.

"This is what I called 'Stress Relief'. It's nice to see these dogs. They keep me calm." I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"Am I making you calm now?" Tzuyu did her puppy eyes and stared at me.

My weakness!!

"You are really something" I pinched her nose and laughed.

Let's just say I had one of the best day of my life before our debut that time..

-------------------

Our debut is here. We were sweating profusely in the changing room until the stylists need to redo our make up three times. 

Once our turn, we did our signature fighting pose and perform on the stage. The other idols were right about having this adrenaline when you are performing for fans rather than practicing alone. We had a successful debut performance and did a group hug backstage.

However, unknown to me..there's 9 pair of eyes were watching the whole performance before their comeback stage even I already made my way to the changing room. 

------------------

THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER ERRBODY! I'M TEARING UP jkjkjk. I'm opening up request everyone, but please give me a plot okay? My ideas are gone TT