Twice X You (Part 1)

TWICE X READER

The sun shines brightly to my eyes as soon as I stepped out from the company building--finished all of my practices which included vocal lesson, dance and even some photoshoots for my incoming debut as a girl group member.

Many asked why I keep practicing eventhough I will debut soon under our label, JYP Entertainment. Well, I kept practicing to increase my dance and vocal skills to prove the netizens that I'm really worth debuting under one of the most successful labels.

My watch displayed '15:30', perfect time for 'high-tea'. There's a bakery nearby here if I'm not mistaken. A cup of tea also won't hurt.

---------------------

I sat at the corner of the bakery, along with a cup of earl grey tea and a croissant with a book in my hands. My lips puckered to drink the tea, but I almost spat it out as it was too hot for my liking. I put my book on the coffee table and walked to the counter to find a stirrer. Without choosing, I took one.

Walking away from the counter, I found a girl with brown hair clumsily searching for something inside her pocket, probably her money-- the cashier's expression and the queue behind the girl also had the same thing on their faces.

I fished out my small wallet and paid for the girl's bread the exact amount to the cashier. The brown haired girl looked at me and bowed as a 'thank you'. I smiled at her saying that I'm glad to help.

A few moments later, we sat together at the same table where I put my things. From her eyes, I could tell that she's really beautiful but why she's wearing a mask? I'm really curious but decided not to ask, afraid that it's a sensitive topic to her.

She thanked me a lot and promised to pay my money back sometime. While me, keep saying that it's okay because it was just a bread, it's not something expensive. Her phone's ringing and she picked up the call, but answered it with whisperings.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go now. Thank you again for paying."

"W-wait" Before I finished my talking, she already left. At first I thought she just bumped her leg under the table but it turned out that she sticked something on the table before leaves. There was a yellow sticky note, which I assumed her number.

Damn, I was stunned when I looked at the note. The girl that I helped just now, was not some strangers or people but it was..Im Nayeon..

---------------------

Today, one of my soon-to-be-members invited me to go to a music show with her. She got two invitations for free. When I asked her how she got the invitations, she replied me with 'I have my own way'. This girl is creepy, I swear.

A few groups have performed throughout the show and I was in awe watching them, whether they're rookies or even the 'sunbaenims'. I loved watching their dance moves, hearing them hitting the high notes. I could imagine that I'm the one who stands on the stage and perform while my fans will gave me the adrenalines that I need.

The background of the stage changed into to Twice's logo, but the girls were nowhere. Suddenly, they came out from the back of the audiences' seats.

They carried a basket each one of them, inside it were cookies handmade by them. A fanboy behind me were lucky enough to get one from Jungyeon, who the closest to him. I smiled looking at them. They are like an angel with hidden wings, Twice really did their best for Once.

I'm too busy looking the fanboy while I didn't notice that my friend shook my shoulder then pointed in front of me. Jungyeon stretched out her right hand and gave me a nice wrapped cookie. Even nicer than the others. I accepted the cookie, saying 'thank you' and gave her my widest smile. I didn't expect that I will get one since Twice prioritizes their fans. Well, I'm their fan but I'm not obvious kind of fan. I don't even bring their lightstick now.

"You are lucky miss! I made this one with lots of love. You can't get this anywhere unless you are my friend...or even more than friends?"

Jungyeon winked and continue to give the other fans the cookies, leaving me blushing beside my friend. She raised her left eyebrow, teasing me.

---------------------

"___! I want you to improve your dancing skill, it's getting worse and worse by day! Are you even practicing!? Make sure your lazy- stay here longer and practice! Your debut date is around the corner!"

My dance trainer warned me and leave the practice room with slamming the door. Sitting at the corner of the room, I sighed. There's a lot on my mind-making me unfocused today.

"Hey, don't you want to go back to the dorm, leader-nim?"

"Nevermind, I need to practice our dance first. All of you could go first, I'll come back later..Ohh and be safe"

I offered them a forced, tired smile. They obeyed, although not sure if I could keep up alone.

A few minutes after the others were gone, I stood up to continue practicing and polishing my dance skill. The dance were a bit tough, but it's my responsible to lead the others. How can I lead others when I couldn't lead myself?

The music that I were not really loud. It's night time, people usually rest now. The sound of the doorknob being twisted were go unnoticed by me until a sweet and innocent voice could be heard.

"Ohh, I'm sorry! I thought there's no one here. I didn't hear the music! I'm really sorry."

Wow,am I really lucky that I even met Momo sunbaenim?

"E-eh? It's okay sunbaenim. I'm the one who the music in low volume, to avoid any complains." I bowed to her.

Momo put her bag beside mine, and took a seat with her back facing the mirror-watching me.

"Can I watch you dance?"

Momo blurted out suddenly. I blushed a bit thinking that I have an audience to entertain even before my debut.

"I-I'll try...but before I start, make sure your expectations don't go too high because I'm not really confidence about my dancing."

"Cheer up! Maybe I could help if your dance have any flaws."

She looks really excited about watching me dance. Truthfully, I feel very nervous. Dancing in front of your senior then make a lot of flaws? That's not in my bucket list this year.

I walked to the audio system and turn on the music. My body automatically follows the rythm of the music that we've been practice for a few months.

Our dance trainer's voice were ringing in my head, making me snapped and made a wrong move. I fall and my landed on the floor. Momo who saw my mistake, rushed towards and helped me to stand.

"Are you okay ___-ah?"

"Y-yeah, aside from embarassing myself in front of you.." I ruffled my hair to hide the blush on my face.

"It's okay.. everyone makes mistake"

The rest of the night, we spent our time together with dancing and some conversations to get to know each other better.

---------------

There's a lot of people here..Some of them I already knew, some of them I didn't..

Our CEO, JYP held a party tonight and I came a bit late as I have another things to do. My soon-to-be members asked if they could come later alongside with me although they really don't have things to be done. I asked the maknae why, she replied me using my role.

"Leader always lead, whether in a party or on stage"

She received a glare and an annoyed face from me, then ran away to the eldest member.

JYP really took a good care of his own a. He didn't allow any alcohols to this party, not sure though if it was for the sake of the company or the idols.

The party event were scanned by my eyes, finding someone who I could talk to or spend time. I don't know anyone that I could talk to!!

Sure, there's Blackpink, my members and some trainees that I got along before, but I'm an awkward person. I used my cold expression to hide the fact that I'm shy. Ohh, Twice members have arrived.

I saw them entering the party elegantly. Like how?  Of course with their beauty and well manners. I stared at them for a few seconds before turn my head to the other side before I could get caught gawking at them.

I drank the cold soda in my hands then slumped my head on the bar counter. Why there's a bar but we can't drink alcohols? I can't understand this old man..

A hand suddenly touched me shoulder. I shrieked a little, ready to fight whoever touched me. I was relieved to know that it was just Sana.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I thought you are sick or something, and I wanted to check you out-I mean check up on you!" Sana stuttered.

A small giggle escaped my lips. She's adorable

"No, it's okay.. I'm not really scared anyway."

"Are you sure? You looked like your soul just left and still wanted to fight me." Sana teased me and I hide my face on the counter.

"Whyyy~ I can't believe I just did that!" I whined to myself. Sana laughed at me.

"Don't worry __-ah, it will be a secret between us only." She winked and put a finger on her red lips. Her lips were covered with a dark red lipstick, contrasting her black hair. She even looks beautiful in any hair colour or hairstyle. (Even wigs also)

"Wait, how did you know my name? I haven't debuted yet and you already know me."

"We all know your name ___. I mean the Twice members know you..and your group members. We even looked up for your debut date, trust me we are as excited as you to wait for it. Even Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jihyo idolized you as the best composer."

"E-eh really? But I never released any songs yet even our debut track..."

"Let's just say we already heard almost all of songs. Your songs mostly were recommended by other composers"

"Why I didn't know all of these?" I muttered quietly.

"Aww, don't be sad! We are here to support you! Himnae, baby don't give up!" Sana did a fighting pose and grinned.

Then, she squished my cheeks as if I'm a baby. I sighed but smiled anyway. She really knows how to cheer someone up.

"Yah! Don't you have enough girlfriends already Sanake!? Give them attentions!"

A loud voice could be heard from the other side. Some people who heard it chuckled and shook their heads knowing how Sana behaves. Jihyo, the owner of the voice came here and pulled Sana's ear playfully.

"Don't mind her __-ah, she's just being a snake. I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable."

I waved at Sana and the other Twice members. I shook my head and proceed to call out my members to go home..

Is it true that Twice members really idolized me? It's funny it was supposed to be me idolizing them..

---------------------------

Your dead author-nim is here! Sorry for abandoning you guys for a long time~ There will be part 2 for this chapter as the other Twice members haven't came up yet. Please stay tune!