Dahyun X You

TWICE X READER

Vampire AU

--------------------------

___'s POV

She walked in front of me confidently,like the floor has a red carpet that was designed especially for her. I was sitting at the opposite of her where she was walking,while winking seductively.

Her hands untied her ponytail and flipped her hair,giving the y vibes. I eagerly my lips and smirked.

As soon as I feel like I'm in the mood,she started to dance Gashina by Sunmi. Damn, I couldn't hold it longer.....

 

 

I bursted out laughing.

"Pfftt..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

"Yahh!! Why are you laughing!? I'm trying to practice y dance and you were laughing! Neomuhae~" Dahyun pouted while doing their 'TT' signs.

"Sorry not sorry,but oh my god did you see the way you danced to Gashina? You were like a broken puppet! HAHAHAHAHAHA" I was laughing until I dropped on the floor and Dahyun looked at me disbelief.

"Okay..okay, I'll stop right now." I wiped my last tear of laughter.

"Maybe I should be the one who will show you the real y dance" I smirked.

I grabbed Dahyun's hand and lead her to the chair that I used to seat just now. Her eyes followed every bit of my movement even when I'm turning on the music.

After putting on the music, I walked in front of her like a runaway for the models and twerk a bit. Dahyun's getting flustered by seconds. Her pale face became red, even her ears.

Sitting on her lap, I embraced her neck with both of my hands. I exhaled a breathe behind her right ear and bit it a little to make her go crazy.

Ohh ,her blood scent is making me crazy too.

My lips were bitten by my teeth and I closed the gap between us,kissing her softly.

"So, did you understand how you gonna do it?"

Dahyun nodded slowly, her eyes flickered open after the kiss.

"Good,because I have another thing in my mind and I need you to help me."

I repeated the action where I whispered at her right ear.

"I'm really really hungry right now babe. I need your blood." 

Dahyun hummed and her shirt while I trailed kisses on her neck until I found the right spot. I gripped her hands and let my fangs into her neck, her sweet and delicious blood.

"Thank you jagiya.." I buttoned up her shirt and she hummed happily while messing with my hair.

"I should've feed you before we started to practice here." She said while intertwined our hands.

"You never know I was hungry" I rolled my eyes.

"Ohh, really? Then why are you your lips when I did my y dance?" Dahyun teased me. How did she-

"W-wait,how-" 

"Ohh please,I got eagle's eyes" Dahyun did the 'I-can-see-you' action and ran out of the practice room.

"I can't believe it that I got a walking meme girlfriend" I snorted watching her runaway from me.

----------------------

Last request~ I will open request again when I'm not busy. New years's coming and that means school will be opened again TT