Chaeyoung X You

TWICE X READER

AC means Art Class

-----------------------

___'s POV

Waiting for the bus to come is one of the things that I hated. They won't come at the exact time. At least they would come at least five minutes late,not following the schedule that has been set.

My feet's dangling when sit down at the bus stop's bench. I'm not really short and not really tall either. Just average height of a teenage girl.(Eventhough I'm the shortest in my siblings).

Most of the students here have gone back home by their bicycles or by walking. I wished I could go home by one of these choices,but having a protective mom,she said that maybe a serial killer could passed by you or a car could have hit you when you use the bicycles. I'm sure she just being overprotective for a 17 years old girl like me.

I heard a bag were being dropped beside me,a girl with short hair (just like her height too) sat down beside me. She gave me a friendly smile,in bonus with dimples to me. I smiled back. We wore the same school's uniform but I never see her.

"Hey,are you new here? I never see you before." I started the conversation.

"Yeah,my first day here. Are all the students here friendly too? Most of the students greeted me just now even it's just my first day." She turned her head at me and gave me a smile.

"I thought so,when the first day I came here..the students also did the same. I'm glad they are friendly and have manners. You don't have to worry about 'bad girls' here."

The girl beside me chuckled and we continued our conversation after the introductions stuff. Unfortunately, my mom is here to pick me up. I waved her goodbye and hoped that we will became closer after this.

------------------------

I brisk walking to the first class. We have a few minutes before the teacher came. Footsteps behind me is getting faster,catching up mine.

"Hey" Chaeyoung greeted me. My eyes lit up seeing her,getting comfortable in this school.

"Ohh,I forgot to ask you yesterday..which class are you in?"

"If I'm not mistaken I'll be in AC-2" She replied unsure. I asked for her schedule and showed her that there's the class name at the left corner of the schedule sheet. She nodded and mouthed 'Ohh'. She pouted,thinking that we need to separate as we are not in the same class.

-----------------------

Sure, Chaeyoung visited me from time to time but I felt insecure about our friendship. Chaeyoung now has a lot of friends compared to the first time she went here.

I don't have any reasons to hate her friends,they are kind and beautiful (that's not my point,I swear) and not to mention that they even said Chaeyoung's friends are also theirs.

The fact that Chaeyoung's attractive also bothered me. The dilemma is eating me day by day. Why do I feel like I wanted Chaeyoung to visit me everyday? She has other friends too, I can't be selfish. Why she always in my mind when I'm thinking something else? Why when I do something that I love, I feel like it will be more interesting if Chaeyoung joins me?

----------------------

I rolled on my bed after I woke up. Today is a weekend day, why I need to get out of my hed early? It's not like my parents are home. They always busy with their works.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw my phone lit up for a second, there's a new notification. My hand lazily reached for it and read the message. It was from Chaeyoung. My lips twitched up a little.

Chaeng: Morning sleepyhead! I just wanna ask u if u r free today?

Me: Hey! I alrdy wake up~ Yeah I'm free.. why do u ask me anyway?

Chaeng: You wanna come to my house? My parents went out of the town..please accompany me playing games TT

Me: Alrighty kiddo! Your savior is coming~

------------------------

YOU LOSE

My jaw dropped for the fifth time today. How..how can Chaeyoung beat me in every round of this game? I put down my controller and sulked at her. Chaeyoung giggled and turned off the game console to cheer me up. 

At the end, this shorter girl made a few pieces of strawberry pancakes which we loved. Having the same thing im common makes us closer when we first met.

"Chaeng ah, I don't know where to start but..are we friends? Like really really friends? Or are we just acquaintance? Or...are we more than friends??"

"H-huh? What did you say?"

"Uhh, Nevermind..I'm just being paranoid." I scratched my neck amd continue eating,despite the embarassing moment just now.

We ate in silence again for a few minutes and I still felt dumb asking an unecessary question to the girl in front of me.

"We could be more than friends y'know? My friends..they noticed that I'm being different when i'm with you. At first, I didn't understand what they said..but now I knew it."

"A-are you sure Chaeng? You don't have to do this if you dont wan't. I'm not forcing you." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Nonsense ___. My friends observed me well. I dare to say that they know me than I know myself. They are observants-"

"Especially Dahyun."

"Yeah..especially her." Chaeyoung laughed and later that night I had a sleepover with my small girlfriend.

---------------------------

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time..It's just a few days ago I'm feeling depressed about the news that Jonghyun's gone. Eventhough he's not my idol or favourite artist but still, I feel like I could relate to his pain and depression. To all shawols around the world, please just please don't end your life okay? Jonghyun wanted you guys to be strong remember? If you guys needed a talk..please do it! You can't bear the pain alone..Your loved ones are there for you.