Momo X You

TWICE X READER

Momo's POV

Me: Hey,let's meet up again~

Moguri: really ___? It's alrdy the second time in this week ___.

Me: I know..

Momo: I thought in our contract there's only one meet up in a week?

Me: Just meet me you ..in 9 pm at Jokbal restaurant in our neighbourhood. If you don't,I'm gonna all of your blood.

I sighed as I looked at the phone. What kind of mess I got myself into? Let's just say I'm not really lucky a few weeks ago.

--------------------

Flashback..

I was working hard for our last year assignment with Mina in the college. All of the students have gone back to their home leaving me and Mina. We already planned that we will stay back at the library to find some sources for our project.

We promised to give back the library's key to the guard at the front gate of the university as the librarian needed leave early than her supposed shift.

After returning the key, Mina's chauffeur came and picked her up. Being a dumb person I am, I refused Mina's offer to send me home eventhough the sky is getting darker,saying that I'm gonna be okay.

She hesitated at first but then let me go,telling me to call her after I've arrived at home. I nodded and bid her goodbye.

There's two ways to go back home;either use the long way but have a lot of people passes by or use the shortcut but only a few people passes by?

Of course I'm one of the dumbest people choose the shortcut. I can't hold the urge to sleep on my bed after a long day. I walked briefly in the dark alley with a bag on my shoulders and some books that I borrowed from the library.

"Hello young lady,mind some company?" A man talked to me with slurred voice as he trapped me into the wall at the alley. I was so frightened that I couldn't move and stand there only.

"Are you blind or what? She's not even your type old man!" Another voice echoed in the alley. But this time it was a girl's voice.

I felt the wind gushed over me and in a blink of eyes, the man in front of me knocked out on the floor with blood on his nose. 

"Who the hell walked in this alley alone!? You are lucky that I passed by." The same girl scolded me as I heard her voice. She has pale skin and red eyes. Red eyes!?

"T-thank you but I really need to go home." I muttered as I walked fastly to go home but later failed as the girl stopped in front of me with unusual speed.

"Wait a second blondie, since I already saved you from the ert..how about you give me something that I really want right now." 

"W-what do you want? I don't have money right now." I looked down at my feet,feeling a little bit scared but excited at the same time as she's the one who saved me.

"I don't want your money human, I just need your blood..." She closed the gap between us and I passed out at the alley. After that day, a contract was made between us.

A contract between a human and a vampire.

The contract that explained that I need to meet her once in a week to give her my blood. To repay her kindness she said..

-------------------------

I picked my outfit to get ready for the meet up. The weather is cold as the winter has come. The journey to the restaurant only took 10 minutes from my house by car.

From the outside of the restaurant, I saw ___ sitting with her legs crossed while playing with her phone. Why she's so early? Ugh..the perks of being a vampire. You don't need to waste your money on cab. They can run faster than any human though.

I pulled the chair in front of ___ and sit. She knew that I already arrived but she ignored me.

"What do you want ___? This is the second time you asked me to meet up in this week."

"Order any food you want." Without answering my question she asked me to order anything that I wanted saying that it's her treat. This is once in a blue moon.

I did just like what she asked. She ordered the same as mine which is Jokbal but she only ordered one plate,while I ordered two of them.

"You never answered my question..." I pouted at her and she scoffed. I really like to annoy her. It was one of my hobbies to disturb her.

"What..is it wrong for us to have a date? Or do you want me to leave now?" ___ said without a tone in her voice but I could see the blush on her face.

"There's no dating in our contract. It only says you need to my blood once a week.." I and she rolled her eyes.

"You are lucky I like you.." She mumbled but I could hear it. I smirked and kissed her on the cheek across from my sit.

"Y-yah! What are you doing!?"

"Nothing.." I smiled at her sweetly and the foods have arrived. I dig in without waiting for her and she's still staring at me.

"Eat your food ___, you don't want your date finish all of your food didn't you?" I pinched her cheek and continue digging my food. Eventhough our first date is unusual from the other's, we enjoyed our time together and it was really fun. Who knows that a contract could lead us to something more?

------------------------------

Momo X You with Vampire AU! I'm sorry for being too lazy to update..My brain is messed up because my final test result will be announced in 14/12 TT I'm so nervous~