Sana X You

TWICE X READER

Sana's POV

I raised my head to see the figure on the bed in front of me. My eyes are blurry due to crying for the past few hours after ___ admitted to the hospital. I can't believe it ___,my ___ is laying on the hospital's bed because of me. If we didn't fight just now,all of this won't happen.

Her life is in danger. Too many broken bones,loss of bloods and lots of bruises. The risk ___ is dying is too high. I can't imagine what happens if I live without her. I think I won't live either. 

I caressed ___'s right hand. My action somehow gave me a feeling of satisfaction and I need sleep wishing that a miracle would happen and ___ will be awake tomorrow.

----------------------------

"Miss! Miss!"

A loud voice wake me up as I found that the doctors and nurses are rushing inside the room and I know that I need to leave the room. No,please don't leave me ___. I need you. I love you, I'm sorry that all of these is my fault.

The tears are streaming down my face as I watched the doctor and nurses trying to save ___. The machines beeped loudly even I could hear it from the outside. I keep praying for a miracle but I broke down a few minutes later.

The machines beeped longer than it should.

It tolds me one thing.

One thing that I never prayed for.

___ is gone. She's gone. And never come back.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and bursts into tears. One of the nurses came to me and hugged me. Eventhough she's not ___ and she can't bring her back. At least,she tried to put herself in my shoes.

"Miss,you can visit her for the last time."

-----------------------------

I went to our home. Our home. I chuckled bitterly and sat down in the living room. All of our memories came back right into my mind. I bawled my eyes out,as if it could bring ___ back. I threw everything that my eyes saw.

The cushions,frames, and even smashed the TV. My worst nightmare is happening and the only cure is gone. I slid down on the floor and my eyes are fighting to stay open after hours of crying. Lastly, they closed and I passed out on the floor.

-----------------------------

"Yah! Will you stop thinking that I'm cheating behind you!? You are the one who likes being a snake and clinging to other people!"

I opened my eyes. I see ___ in front of my eyes. Is that really ___!? What happened? I thought I passed out on the floor last night? And.. ___ is gone...

This fight, it was the fight before ___ got into the accident and died. Did we just go back in time? This..

This is a miracle that I was praying for..

",I'm leaving..don't even bother to find me." ___ said. No,I need to stop her before it's too late.

I hold ___ from leaving and pulled her for a hug.

"I-I'm sorry,I-didn't mean to say that! I'm really sorry-" Before I could finish my words,I cried again thinking about the accident and ___'s death. I just couldn't accept the fact that __ will leave me. If I could prevent her from leaving, then I could prevent her form her death.

"I promise you that I won't do it again" I hugged her tighter and won't let it go in anytime. ___'s shirt is getting wet because of my tears and ___ hugged me back.

"Sana-ah, I didn't mean to hurt you with my words. I'm sorry Sana-chan." ___ kissed her forehead and Sana was really grateful that the miracle she was hoping for is happening and she won't let the same mistake happen again as she promised that she will take care of ___ every seconds of her life even it means sacrifice her life.

----------------------

Sana X You y'all! Requests are closed as I need to write your ideas and update my other fanfic too.. I will open request again after I finished all of them ❤