Sana X You

TWICE X READER

I just came back from my work. Today have been one of the worse days I've survived. The guys and girls keep flirting with me eventhough I'm only a bartender there. Why they need to flirt with me when they have other boys and girls in the bar!? 

I locked the main door of the bar and the last one at the back in the alley. I'm not really scared of the alley as I'm getting used to the darkness and silence. But without I'm knowing, tonight is diferrent from the other night...

I was walking along the alley when I heard some sounds from the rubbish bin infront of me. There was a girl rummaging something in the bin. That girl looks young and her blonde hair is giving contrast to the environment. I don't know what to do right now but I think she must be hungry as she keep sighing.

"Err..hi??" My voice echoed through. But my luck wasn't on my side when the girl stared at me but her eyes are red. She's..she's a vampire! I widened my eyes and my legs started to shaken.

She walked at me with inhuman abbility. It was so fast that I could feel the wind gushing over me when she stopped in front of me. Wait what? She's in front me!?

I backed away a little bit and she came forward until I was backed off to the wall.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered. I thought that she will sounds scary and intimidating but boy, I was wrong and she was so sweet.

"Uh..y-you..can you give me some of your blood?? I- I'm so hungry and I think I can't live if I don't drink now..it-it's okay if you can't..it's just I'm so hungry.." the vampire can't even look at me in the eyes.

If all of the vampires are like her, I don't care to donte my blood to them everyday. Just look at her, she can't even stared at my eyes! 

"Are all the vampires cute?" I blurted out.

"Ehhh?" The vampire raised her head to look at me confused.

"Well,how about you give me your name..and maybe I can give you my blood?" I said.

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana" Sana said fastly almost cutting my words.

"___" I replied.

Suddenly, Sana dragged me out of the alley and ran.

"Yahh! Where do you want to drag me!?"

"To your house. You said that you can give me your blood after I said my name!" Sana ran while giggling.

"Wait!! How do you know my house!? And plus,we are going the wrong way!"

Sana stopped and looked at me. She tilted her head cutely.

"Ohh... I forgot that we are going to your house.." she trailed off.

I shook my head at her and brought her to my house.

Soon,when we reached my house she pulled me by the collar and kissed me hard.

I widened my eyes tried to resist.

"I thought you only want my blood!? Not my first kiss!" I said at her annoyingly.

"You do know that I can't your blood too fast. We must go with the flow.." she winked.

I rolled my eyes and dragged her by the hand to go to my room and continue our 'business'

-------------------------------

I'm sorry if this is too short!  This is a request form wattpad I think. After this will be Momo X You~