Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

"God..I'm so bored and hungry too." I wandered around the forest to hunt for a deer or any animal that I could their blood because I'm freaking hungry. My bloodlust is almost controlling me. I blinked rapidly to get a hold of myself as I'm getting dizzy.

As there were no signs of luck, I ran swiftly to my house to take a rest. I slumped my body on the couch at the living room. I covered myself in some blankets even my face. How I wish my girlfriend would be here right now.. "Stupid schedule,stupid promotions." I mumbled.

The clock strikes 2 a.m in the morning yet I couldn't get any sleep. Vampires are hard to sleep in the night as they used to stay awake instead of sleep at night just like humans. I tossed around until my ears perked up as I hear the front door being unlocked.

I teleported to the front door and stay cautious until the door opened. My fangs are showing and my eyes are getting red. But it turned out that the door opener was Jihyo. My Jihyo.

"Babe?" I called out as if all of this aren't true.

"___!!" She ran and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

Oh my god. Her hug is so comfy and I'd choose her hug rather than my pillows. I put my head in her neck and sniffed her scents. Her blood scents is triggering my bloodlust. We need to stop before it's too late. Before I could sink my fangs into her veins.

She pulled out from the hug and looked at me. But a few seconds after she realised something. That my eyes are red and my fangs are revealing. Without wasting anytime,she pulled me to our room. But not before she locked the door. 

"But j-jagiya! Your luggage is in the living room! You can't leave it like that!" I protested.

"The luggage can wait ___, but your bloodlust can't! I saw it with my own eyes! You are starving! How many days since you've been fed ___?" Jihyo turned around but never let my wrist go.

"Uhh..a week ago?? Honestly, I'm not even sure" I said a bit scared. Eventhough I'm the vampire one here,Jihyo could turn from 'Godjihyo' to 'Godzilla' in a minute if she's mad.

She glared at me but then she pulled me closer by my shirt collar. Our faces just a few inches away and I could feel our breaths while having a staring contest with Jihyo.

Her eyes softened but later she sighed. "___,you need to take care of yourself more when I'm gone. I don't you to get starving while I'm gone..you could've died you know?" Jihyo caressed my cheeks and I couldn't help but smiled at her concern.

"Mianhe Jihyo-ah.. I promise to take care of myself well." I give her my infamous eyesmiles. I don't care if we are standing in the middle of our room closely while Jihyo is in my arms. I really cherish our moments like this. She's gone for a long time enough and I can't live alone without her by my side.

She stood by my side for a few years now and I hope we could be together eternally. I always wanted to turn her to a vampire just like me but the time isn't right yet.

"___? Aren't you starving?"

"Of course I am. Why do you ask?" I looked st her questioningly.

"What are you waiting for? Drink my blood babe." Jihyo said slowly and I could feel the chill down on my spine. She bites her lips and that action triggerred me enough.

I kissed her slowly but passionately. I miss her lips on mine. "It looks like my lips are missing yours" I said between our kisses and she hummed. Jihyo circling my neck with her arms and pulled us closer than it was before.

We pulled away due to lack of oxygens and put our foreheads together.

"You sure I can drink your blood Ji?" I asked her and pulled a strand of her hair back to her ear and she smiled sweetly. That kind of smile that I've fallen with when we first met.

I pulled in for a kiss again but the difference is I pushed her on the bed slowly. When the bloodlust is controlling me again, I pulled away from the kiss and traced my lips on her jawline and neck. She moaned slowly.

"___-ah.." 

I hummed and let my fangs out. My eyes are finding the right spot to her blood. When it found the spot, I sink in my fangs deep into Jihyo's neck. She sighed and caressed my hair with her left hand. While her other hand is squeezing my free hand. 

"Ahh! ___!!" She screamed a bit loud this time and I know that I've gone too far. I pulled my fangs out of her neck and her last drop of her blood.

She pants heavily as I caressed her cheek.

"You okay?" The guilt is washing over me. As Jihyo could read my mind she nodded but kissed me after that. I closed my eyes enjoying the fact that she's home with me and still in my embrace.

"Thank you Ji, I don't have enough words to thank you. I love you my human." I hugged her closer and stared at her brown orbs that brought me into a black hole.

"Babe, you don't need words to thank me. I know that you love me. Your actions explained it all. You took care of me while I'm sick. Comfort me when I'm sad. Be there for me through happiness and sadness of my life. I'm really grateful for that ___.. and I love you too my one and only vampire." Jihyo closed her eyes and I could feel she's getting sleepy.

I covered us in the blankets and cuddled with Jihyo. Soon, I found myself following Jihyo to the dreamland..

--------------------------

Vampire au is my favourite❤  Have any request? Comment below! If you have any questions about me also you could comment below~