Sana X You

TWICE X READER

Imagine that Sana isn't  member of Twice in this chapter

----------------------------

___'s POV

Final year is around the corner and that means students need to pass up their final year thesis or project that was given by their lecturer. And I myself included to pass up my project. The deadline of this thesis is next week which in my calculation there are only 2 days left. I'm glad there's no much I need to do for this last minute time. I just need to check my thesis before handing it to Ms. Jeon a.k.a my lecturer. I took literature as my main course. I don't want any problem occur when I'm passing up this thesis because I heard some rumours said that one of my college's students unintentionly send nudes to their lecturer because they forgot to check what file they have sent. I wonder what happened after that.

Currently, I'm in a cafe a few blocks away from my apartment. Well, since I forgot to pay for my internet bill which is a disaster for me to check my thesis.. I decided to stay here at the cafe with a cup of coffee and a slice of chocolate cake.[lowkey hoping that a girl will join me tho] After a few minutes of checking, more like chatting with friends in facebook, my laptop displays a screen showing that I'm not connected with the wifi. Damn it!! Don't tell me their wifi just broke down!! I heard some groans over the cafe and I guess I'm right. The groans were coming from the wifi users here.

I scanned the cafe when the groans could be heard but I'm curious how this certain blonde girl doesn't give a when she's doing her project [probably] while the wifi just broke down. I clicked on my laptop and refresh the connection. My eyes lit up as I saw a connection named "TWICE <3". Woah!! This girl or boy must be a fan of Twice just like me but his or her wifi has a password. It isn't hurt right if I try a few times to get the password right?

Being a Twice's hardcore fan, with the first time try I already got it right! So, the password is "oneinamillion". I smirk victoriously and started to check my thesis for the last time. After I already satisfied with it, I send it to my lecturer. A few seconds later, she replied it saying she's amazed by my hard work sending it before the deadline. I smiled as if a huge burden just lifted off from my shoulder. I stretched my body a bit and I see the same blonde girl still doing something on her laptop. I don't know why but I smile when I see her. Talk about laptop, I remembered that I used someone's wifi and I need to repay her or his 'kindness' for letting me use it. [more like stealing it] I looked at the signal of the wifi and it seems that the owner is in the cafe. As far as I remember, there's only a girl which is the blonde didn't complain a single thing which mean she's the owner of this wifi.

Sana's POV

As I was immersed in doing my project, I heard some screeching sound probably one of this cafe's cutomer leave. I decided to ignore it and continue doing my project. But how can I ignore it when the customer is so cute and hot at the same time. [I know Sana..my readers are cute and hot,but please don't be too gay] My guess is wrong because the customer went to the counter and bought a cup of iced mocha and a slice of tiramisu cake. How did I know? well, because I heard her talking to the waiter there with her deep but sweet voice. The same girl got her order and walked towards me. WAIT? TOWARDS ME? I'm in my panic mode and stumbled in typing. The girl must have seen my clumsiness because she started chuckling and took a sit in front of me. Now, we are face to face.

"Hey" the girl said.

"H-hi" I stuttered. She chuckled and I swear I heard her said cute and I feel like ten times embarassed here.

"What's your name? I'm ___"

"Nice to meet you ___ I-i'm Sana.. Umm how can I help?" I asked

"Ohh..you don't need to help me again Sana-shi, you already help me just now and I just wanted to give you this for your kindness" ___ said as she handed me a slice of tiramisu cake and a cup of iced mocha to me.

I stared at her with my blank face. Since when did I help her? ___ noticed my blankness and she giggled. " I kind of using your wifi just now to send my project to my lecturer."

"Ohh..but since I remember, I never give someone my wifi password unless they are my friends" I said thinking the possibility.

I noticed ___smirk "Well,maybe we were destined to be friends or...maybe more than that?" she wriggled her left eyebrows.

I blushed and she laughed "I saw your wifi's name and since I'm an Once of course I could guess your password". Ahh..now it all make sense since ___ is a Twice fan. I smile at her and said "You know you don't need to give me these foods I'm glad that I could help"

"Nah..nevermind. Besides with these foods, I dare to say that we are on a date" ___ winked. I blushed and cup my face with my hands as the project I did earlier have been forgotten. I can't believe it that wifi also lead us to this friendship or..just like ___ said..maybe more than that?

----------------------------

Which pair I should do next? Please comment below~ I have a few ideas to be written but my oh-so-called important exam is around in the corner which is in October and next week i have trial.. I will try harder for this fic.. Thank u for supporting <3