Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

(Since Jihyo is my bias..I make this chapter)

___'s POV

"ahh..I'm so exhausted,my shift gonna end two hours only..I think I'm gonna regret why I chose to be a barista as a part timer. Well,my skills in making drinks is the best among the best,so..you know it right?

Since the others have gone home,I am the only one here besides there's only 1 hour till the cafe closed..

As I cleaning the counter,I heard the bell rings indicating that someone entered the cafe. "Welcome to Exotic Cafe!" I daid without turning back. As I turn around, I saw a girl...I mean AN ANGEL,Damn she is really beautiful even she's wearing a mask.

I wonder why she's wearing a mask in the night. At first I thought she was psychopath or something..I bet she wasn't because of her goddess face like.
She sits down on a table and I make my way towards her as I holding a pen and a notebook to take her order.

"Is there anyone else here?" she asked. "No..why?" I replied. "Thank goodness" she said as she opened her mask. ..she's really a goddess.. Round eyes,chubby cheeks and a kissable lips..wait,I think her face is familiar but where did I saw her?

Suddenly, "ARE YOU TWICE'S JIHYO!?" I widened my eyes. I can't believe it that I got to see my bias in my workplace.. "ehh? You know me. I thought I'm not a famous one in Twice" Jihyo replied. "You? Not a famous one? Are u kidding me? When I watched your debut mv..My eyes attracted to you first.." I told her..but then I realized what I just said as I covered my mouth.

Damn this stupid mouth, I just embarassed myself in front of my crush. I scratched my not so itchy neck and proceed to take her order. I swear I saw her smile and suddenly she asked me "What is your favourite drink ___?" "Mocha.." I replied shortly because of the event earlier.

She nodded and ordered a cup of hot mocha and a cup of americano. I nodded and make my way towards the coffee maker. As I finished in making her orders, I walked towards her and give her the drinks.

I turn around to continue my work earlier but a hand hold my wrist and I know who is it. "Please sit with me and drink this" Jihyo said while ushered me to sit opposite her and give me the mocha.

I blink rapidly and obeyed anyway..She smiled and drink her americano. After that,she looked at me and said " You know what..my members actually the one who forced me to go to this cafe since I always in the room without going out..at first I was really annoyed but then I don't regret coming here.." 
I was confused by her words so I decided to ask her "Why?" She sips her cup and replied "Ever since I stepped in this cafe,I have laid my eyes on you..so,will you go out with me?" she asked me using her puppy eyes. She's so cute I can't resist her..OMG my bias is asking me out with her puppy eyes..Is this a dream? If this is a dream please don't wake me up..

Suddenly, I feel a pinch on my cheek. I'm awake from my monologue and stared at her.."You mean it?" "Of course!"

I smiled widely and said "Yes,I will go out with you.." and guess what? She kissed me on the cheek!! I repeat! PARK-FREAKING-JIHYO IS KISSING ME ON THE CHEEK!! 

I guess..being a part timer isn't that bad...