The Second Day I kept on apologising

My love story

- Break time -


"Nana do you know anyone from this school? " i asked out of curiosity. She answered " yeah... Kinda... " "who are they? " i asked "it's you " she answered then smiled. Her smile was beautiful, she had a very nice eye smile. Raina turned around, pointed at herself and said "what about me? I saw you yesterday *pouted* " "yeah and you, but i don't really know your name... Sorry but i do remember you though, your the one that made my hot chocolate" saying it so she didn't sound rude. " Aha it's okay, my name is Raina" she introduced herself "and this is Jooyeon" i added and pointed at her. Jooyeon was to busy copying Raina's notes so she didn't turn around. Raina tapped Jooyeon's shoulder telling her to turn around, Jooyeon turned around and smiled and put her hand out to offer a handshake "nice to meet you" Nana shook Jooyeon's hand then said "your really pretty" Jooyeon said " thanks so are you, it's different being praised by a pretty girl." she giggled. I looked outside the class room, i saw a bunch of people surrounding the the door. I could briefly hear people saying "the new transfer student is really pretty" "i want to talk to her." and "omo the two prettiest girl shook hands" i said "wow your popular Nana, you and Jooyeon shaking hands made every girl out there squealing, such a chaotic scene haha" Raina started to laugh with me too. Jooyeon looked at one of the "fan girl" outside and winked at her. She literally fainted, "well that's the power of Jooyeon" Raina telling Nana. "Nana you try it too" Raina suggested. Nana shook her head, Raina kept on asking and showing some aegyo to make Nana to do it. I looked at the time and said " ! i should be taking Nana on a tour round the school." i stood up and grabbed Nana's hand to make her stand up and i said "if we're late say that I'm taking Nana on a tour round the school." I pulled Nana out of the room through the crowd. Nana said " Thanks for helping me" "urmm no problem" to be quite honest i didn't really have the intention to help Nana out, i was kind of looking forward to it but i also heard a voice in the back of my mind saying " take Nana away from the crowd, from all the attention and so you could be alone with Nana" i wonder why i heard that voice. Nana said "using me as a excuse to skip class" and she giggled, i found her giggle really cute. I looked down and notice i was still holding her hand, i let go of her hands and said "sorry" and blushed. Her hand were really soft, i really wish that i could hold it again.
 
We walked and I showed Nana all the class rooms, including the dance room, the art room the music room etc.and also showed her the cafeteria. While i showed her all the rooms there were people following us, I could hear that they were talking about Nana. "Nana do you want to lose the people that's following us?" i whispered to her. She nodded. I once grabbed her hand again and ran to a class room that's hardly used and locked the door. We both sat on the floor panting, grasping for air as we ran too fast. I looked at my hand again and saw myself still holding Nana's hand, i quickly let go and apologised again. Nana said "no need to apologise." Suddenly we heard people running our way and they said "Where did they go? I'm sure that they went this way" then the bell went. People outside said "lets go back to class" We both breathed out in relief, we looked at each other and giggled. We both stood up, Nana said "wow this room is nice, it looks really relaxing." and i said "yeah this class room hasn't been used in a long time, no one really knows this place, i call this my hideout haha" "so you come here often?" Nana asked while looking around. "yeah, most of the time. it's really relaxing." There was a piano in the room, i opened the lid and sat down then started playing. Nana sat down on the chair beside me and started to listen, I stopped and said "sorry i got a bit carried away" " really Lizzy you have to stop apologising. I found something new about you" she said smiling. "what is it?" I asked. " you like relaxing places, you can play the piano amazingly, when you were playing i felt really calm and relaxed, i could nearly fall asleep aha and you really like apologising " I blushed and said " Sor..." and giggled "Don't say it again haha" Nana said. " The next lesson is going to start soon should we head back?" i suggested "Yeah, sure" Nana smiled.
 
We went to the changing room, because we had dance, we all got changed. while changing i could hear the girls behind saying "omo look at Nana's body it's perfect, she's so slim." i turned and looked at Nana, i had to agree to what the girls said. Her body was very nice shaped, she was slim, she was what every girl wanted to be. I was so fascinated in her, i couldn't take my eyes off her. I slowly looked up, i saw her looking at me, i looked at her she looked at me and we both blushed. " i-i'm sor-rry" i stuttered, "aha it's okay... you don't have to apologise haha. your stuttering again it's cute" she smiled. omo she called me cute, i blushed even more, i bet i'm really red right now. i turned around and started to get change. Raina jumped on me and put her hands around my neck and asked "so how did the tour go?" "fine, except being followed by Nana's fans aha" i answered. We all walked to the dance room, and sat down on the floor. I've always liked dancing it was one of my favourite lesson, the teacher is very pretty and she has a very nice body *a sudden flashback of Nana's body* i blushed. " having dirty thoughts there?" Raina asked in a teasing tone. "no i'm not!" i said " sure sure i believe you, not that your blushing and smiling for no reason" Raina nodded. Indeed i was kind of having dirty thoughts but they wasn't that dirty. And yeah where was i... oh yeah the dance teacher has a very nice body she has very nice abs, something that most girls want.
- to be continued -
can anyone guess who the dance teacher is? :P