Just a dream

My love story

Those words just kept repeating in my head "Would you be my girlfriend? Would you be my girlfriend?..." "I'm not dreaming am I?" i asked "No Lizzy your not" Nana said. "Nana pinch me please, prove that I'm not dreaming." I can't do that, I don't want to hurt you." Nana said. So i decided to pinch myself, I closed my eyes and pinched my cheeks really hard "Ouch..." then i opened my eyes and looked around the place. I was in my room on my bed. My mum was pinching on my cheek telling me to get up or I'll be late. I quickly sat up and looked at the time, it was 8:55. I still got 5 minutes to get ready and meet up with Nana. I rolled off my bed, stood up and shooed my mum out of my room and then i started to get change as fast as i can.I hit my head and said "Why did my mum have to wake me up and ruin my dream, i wish it was real..."

After i finished getting changed, I ran to the place where i usually meet Nana in the morning.Before I reached Nana, I saw someone next to her, it was Mir. My heart started to throb. I started to slow down and each step i took was getting heavier and heavier. "Lizzy, you took your time" Nana said while giggling, "Good thing i was here to keep Nana company haha." Mir said. "Sorry guys, I woke up late." I apologised "Did you have a nice dream that you didn't want to wake up from?" Mir asked. I looked at him blankly and shocked at the same time. " your scaring me Lizzy, don't give me that blank stare say something" Mir said, I still didn't say anything. "Fine, I'll guess what you want to say. How did you know that I had a dream that i didn't want to up from? is that what you wanted to ask?" "Omo Mir, i think you can read peoples mind." I said. "Haha, yeah I also know what your dream is about." Mir said, I blushed but felt disappointed at the same time. "I want to know what it is, tell me" Nana said. I quickly covered Mir's mouth and said "Don't say anything." "HAHAHAHA! " Mir laughed out loud. I then put my hand down and asked "what you laughing at?" "HAHA did you actually believe that i knew what your dream is about? HAHA" I looked at him "You don't?" I asked in a innocent voice. "HAHA no i don't, i can't actually read minds Lizzy." Mir said than patted me on my head. "Oh.. i was looking forward knowing Lizzy's dream then." Nana said in a disappointed voice. "Then how did you know i had a dream i didn't want to wake up from?" I asked "Well I've known you for quite a while, so i just guessed." Mir said "So... what was your dream Lizzy?" Nana asked out of curiosity. I just stayed silence and walked faster. Nana then hugged my arm and saying "Pwetty pwetty pwease." with aeygo. I can feel Nana's s rubbing against my arm, it felt so nice. i felt my cheeks starting to heat up.  I then started running away from Nana, because i don't want her to find out i was thinking about her s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha lol, this chapter is just a joke, don't take this chapter seriously. It wasn't a dream, I thought that I'll just be a tease and annoying haha XP

I should be updating the new chapter sometime today (hopefully) :)