Help me get closer to her

My love story

[ No One's POV ]

Me and Raina bowed and looked up, it was Jooyeon and U-ie. U-ie was pulling Jooyeon towards Raina "Raina we need to borrow you for a sec." U-ie said frustratingly. Raina looked at the clock and said "Well you two came at the right time, it's my break" she smiled. Raina followed them to a table and sat down, Raina looked at Jooyeon, she was looking down at the table, silent. "so ... it's unusual for you two to come here, on a date?" Raina asked "well, you could say that, but the main point of coming here was to ask you something." U-ie said. "oh okay, what do you want to ask?" "Well, have you got your notebook with you?" U-ie asked. "Luckily, i do. i was planning to study a bit at my break time. why?" Raina answered then asked. "Well, Jooyeon hasn't got the notes so she can't do her homework, so she wouldn't have SE-" *muffle muffle* "with me" Jooyeon put her hand over U-ie's mouth, stopping her from saying that word. Jooyeon's face was bright red, U-ie glared at Jooyeon, Jooyeon looked back down on the table again. "haha... oh okay." Raina laughed then went to get her notes and came back and said "Jooyeon, you really need to write your own notes and stop relying on me." "yeah, listen to Raina. Stop looking at the mirror 24/7 in class and actually pay attention." U-ie said cheekily. "U-ie, you can't really lecture her, you disturb her too." Raina said. U-ie pointed to herself in disbelief "Me?" Raina nodded and said "yes you. You're always 'ting' her in class." U-ie blushed. "If you want to actually want to have with her, stop 'ting' her, i think that will help and probably it might be better having than 'ting' her. haha well you choose 'ting' or actual ?" Raina giggled. "Arrasso. I will stop 'ting' her." U-ie said with a sigh "Good choice. haha" Raina said then handed over her notebook to U-ie. "Thanks, we will return it once we are finished with it" U-ie winked then stood up and walked to the door and stop to wait for Jooyeon. Jooyeon stood up and waved then followed U-ie. "Have fun. Don't make my book dirty." Raina said then winked, " We won't" U-ie winked back and waved the book and said bye before leaving the cafe. "I sure do love my friends haha." Lizzy thought to herself.

"Right, so they took my book...what should i do now" Raina said while looking around, she saw Nana and Mir talking happily, so she decided to greet them. Raina walked over and said "long time no see Mir!" Mir looked up and saw Raina, he stood up and gave Raina a hug " Raina! long time no see!" Mir said happily, they both pulled away from the hug, Raina pouted and said "you didn't say hi to me when i was over there, how rude." Raina pointing at the counter. Mir poked Raina's cheek and said "Mian" Raina then smiled and said "it's fine now haha. so did i interrupt you two?" Mir shook his head, he then pulled a seat out and offered Raina to sit down. "How gentleman like" Raina chuckled, "So what were you two talking about? You two seemed like you were talking about something interesting, i want to know." Mir sat back down in his seat and then had a sip of his drink and said "nothing much, we were just having a regular talk." Mir then looked at Nana then smiled, Nana looked back and smiled back. "hmm... That somehow doesn't sound convincing... suspicious" Raina said then laughed. Mir and Nana both looked at each other and laughed. Raina then looked at the clock, she noticed that her break was finished. She stood up and said "Well i have to go back and start working again, see you guys later" she smiled. "Okay, we're planning to go soon or later. Can you tell Lizzy that i will be round her house, dropping off her stuff" Mir said. "Haha, aww okay." Raina walked back to start working again. "Well should we head home now?" Mir asked. "Yeah sure." Nana said. They both stood up and waved at Lizzy and Raina and began to walk home.

Mir walked Nana home and said "I'll text you later" winked at her. "Okay, I'll be waiting for the text. thank you for today, i had fun." Nana smiled then opened her door. Mir walked to Lizzy's house and pressed the bell *ding dong*. Lizzy's mum shouted "hold on a sec." Mir heard running sounds, then he saw the door slowly open. Lizzy's mum opened the door, she scanned Mir head to toe. "Urmm... hi ajumma, it's me Mir." Lizzy's mum's eyes widen, she flung her body to Mir and hugged him tightly "Mir! You've grown so much, I've hardly recognised you." Mir dropped Lizzy's shopping on the floor and hugged Lizzy's mum back. "Yeah long time no see, I've missed you" Mir said smiling. Lizzy's mum hugged Mir even tighter. "errr... I can't br-reath." Mir said struggling to breath. Lizzy's mum let go of Mir and said "I'm sorry, I've missed you so much!" she nearly had tears in her eyes. "come in, make yourself comfortable" She invited Mir in. Mir picked up Lizzy's shopping off the floor, then joined Lizzy's mum in the living room, he put the shopping on the floor then he sat next to Lizzy's mum on the sofa. "How have you been lately Mir dear?" she asked "fine thanks, what about you?" Mir asked back. "I've been good, very good today" she smiled happily. "So you got yourself a girlfriend yet?" she asked "No, i haven't" Mir answered. "Aww why not dear, you're handsome, very good looking, sweet, nice... i could go on all day.hehe" "i just want to focus on my studies." Mir said "Aww what a good boy. Only if Lizzy thinks like that." "Lizzy's got a boyfriend?" Mir asked. " well she's never told me but i think she has, or she's got someone she likes. Mother's instinct are never wrong haha. Well you could find out for me dear" "haha, okay I'll try." Then they both heard the door open, "I'm home" it was Lizzy. "Well my daughter's back. don't forget to ask her." Lizzy's mum said then stood up, walked outside welcome Lizzy back home then walked to the Kitchen to make dinner. Lizzy walked into the living room and said "hey, Mir" she looked at the floor and saw her shopping on the floor. "thanks for brining these back" she smiled. "haha no problem" Mir smiled back. "Can you bring them, upstairs up in my room?" Lizzy asked "Might as well haha" Mir said, stood up and picked up the bags. "You seem in a weird mood, you usually say no" Lizzy said. "Am i?" Mir asked. They both reached Lizzy's room, Lizzy opened it and said "just drop them in the corner there." Mir placed the shopping in the corner and sat on Lizzy's chair and placed his elbow on her desk then rest his head on his hand. "thanks, you tired already? haha" Lizzy asked while giggling "a bit, haha. i haven't been away from my house this long. I'm feeling a bit home sick." Mir said jokingly. Lizzy sat down on her bed and asked " So how is Nana doing with your special treatment?" "Very good, better than i expected." Mir said then smiled. "looks like your interested in her Mir." Lizzy said, she then suddenly felt her chest throb a little. "hmm... yeah... do you think i would have a chance with her?" Mir asked. Lizzy froze for a bit, she felt tears building up. "... yeah... she seems to accept you... so i think she might like you..." "do you think you can help me to get with her?" Mir asked.

- to be continued -

it's been quite long since i updated, well hope you enjoy this new chapter. ^.^ 

What do you think Nana and Mir were talking about earlier? Please anticipate the next chapter :)

And i find the gif is really cute hehe :3