11:11

Description

My name's Tiffany Hwang, 18 years old, a senior in high school. I'm an only child. Grew up with my Dad, hence me being boyish. I'm biual but only a few people know that. I'm popular in school, prolly because lowerclassmen think that seniors are so cool (which is weird). My close friends call me a flirt, which I don't deny being. I mean, how can you not flirt with someone you find attractive? Exactly. 

 

_________

 

The story is going to be in Tiffany's perspective unless stated otherwise. I'll be writing Taeyeon's POV here and there but don't count on much of it, okay? 

By the way, the characters in this story may not be like what SNSD's personality is in real life (e.g. Tiffany being boyish) because I wanted to change it up a bit. But I didn't change all of them. I mostly changed Tiffany's character so heads up on that :) 

There will be some curse words here and there. Don't worry, I won't be using it frequently. 

Foreword

He opened the door and a girl in her early twenties showed up. This is gonna be our new teacher? Isn’t she too young? I didn’t know a fresh graduate can be a guidance counselor and an English teacher at the same time. Isn’t that too much to handle for a fresh grad?

As she confidently walked to the front of the classroom, I observed her. She’s pretty and has this aura around her, giving you an impression that she’s cool. She has blonde hair, her bangs neatly swept to the side of her face. She’s wearing a red and black striped flannel with jeans and black Stan Smith’s to complete her boyish look. Is she gay? I smirked, my eyes following her every move.

I have a new target.

Justanaveragewriter
It's funny how I kind of forgot this story so while I was reading it last night, I felt like a new reader. I was experiencing the story for the first time again. It was a fun read that's why I decided to continue it. Cheers! See you guys soon. 3/3