51st Shot

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

First, she seems cold and indifferent at first but caring.

Second, she counts passersby because she’s been waiting for someone special for the rest of her life to come.

Third, she smiles to cover the wounds she has on the inside.

 

Guess all she needs is someone to pull her out of this sea of depression that‘s drowning her, just like me..

Guess we’re not so different after all.

Foreword

Where should i begin? 

Hi, this is HIRAIdorkytaenganger speaking-writing.

This is my first time writing a story with another author. So before you get the wrong idea, i have to clarify it first that this story is not solely mine.

I write this story with a good friend of mine. Some of you probably already know her. Her username in AFF is nerdcanread.

She wrote so many great stories of TaeNy. I personally a fan of her and her writings too. Especially 'Mistaken Identity' that successfully made me laugh my head off with her genius crack, her one shot like 'Misdiagnosed' & 'Swindler's luck', and also 'Sugar Free', a compilation of her one/few shots. 'Grumpy' is still my favorite tho ;) <3 You guys really have to check her story out if you haven't. You won't regret it i guaranteed because she's such a great writer. *here's the link Sugar Free

Anyway, this story is a collaboration project of me and her. I really enjoying the writing process of this story because we're complementing each other's work.

This friend of mine is someone who is SO different with me. The only thing we have in common is our love for TaeNy. Haha our hobbies, our preferences, our way of writing, everything is so different but i'm glad we can complementing each other well because of the differences we have.

---

Now regarding the story, if you later read the story and think, "Wait, i think i ever see/read something similar with this story."

We're NOT copying anyone's work. It's original me and author nerdcanread's work. 100% ours. BUT you might find a similarity in the characters' personality simply because Taeyeon and Tiffany's character that we have in this story is kind of inspired by Euntak and Sunny's character in Korean drama 'Goblin'. 

nerdcanread and i both are fan of this drama. She likes Grim reaper like crazy, but i prefer Goblin ahjussi. She said Euntak is so pretty, and i said yeah she's cute but Sunny is prettier and i like her character in the movie. See how different we are? haha anyway, we created the story inspired by Euntak and Sunny's character so that's the only thing that we 'copied' from the drama. And some similar background and plot too for the sake of the story, BUT i reassured you that the story will be different with Goblin. So read the story to find out ;)

Last but not least, a (not so) short message to my co-author;

"It was a pleasure to work with you, nerdie-ah. Let's make another collab next time. Thank you for the collab invitation right after i told you that i want to take a hiatus. Guess you were right. Writing is all about mood and writing with you put me into a better mood ;D So thank you. Dorky x Nerdie cross! ;p"

 

- HIRAIdorkytaenganger -


Dear readers,

This is nerdcanread, I am a writer on AFF since 2015.I started as a reader then wrote my first fanfic based on my beloved SNSD.  (^___^ )  

Personally, this is my second collaboration project with someone, the first one I wrote was Love Potion No.75 with HighJK . I think it's fun working with other authors especially those who I really like. 

I was a fan of HIRAIdorkytaenganger 's fanfics before we became friends last year. Hot N' Cold  will always be one of my favorite fanfics here in AFF.

 

This story we wrote, like what she stated above, was made out of our love towards Goblin and Taeny. It's not exactly the same as the drama stated prior, however, we used it as an inspiration to make this story happen. I'm sure there are a lot of unique traits that this story possess and we worked hard and tried our best to give out a good story.

I hope you enjoy reading this shot.

Regards,

nerdie


 

 

Big thanks to ☕ H O P E C O F F E E ☕ | Graphics Shop for the beautiful poster <3

HOPECOFFEE