Suppressed

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request from guest

I was wondering if you could do something with Omega Yoongi being forced on suppressants or something because he’s not “a stereotypical Omega and they don’t need one like that in the group” and the suppressants are destroying him and the pack finds out (have them be whatever gender you want) and they help him though his super intense heat and then talk to him about it.

 

Word count: 1367

 

 

 

 

 

The underground isn’t a child’s playground, Yoongi knew that better than anyone. Show weakness and it’ll spit on you and throw you out like last week’s garbage. It’s not a kind place and being an Omega is just an invitation for violence and bigoted s who thought they were better because they weren’t born ‘at the bottom of the food chain’. Yoongi had gotten used to hiding his status, using scent masking sprays over the alternative of suppressants. He battled the scenes for years before an opportunity came about in the form of an addition for a small entertainment company, one which had not yet made a name for itself.

 

A successful audition pulled him one step closer, only for him to be floored by what had left the managers mouth.

 

“There’s no place for Omega’s in this group, especially one like you. No one would ever take you seriously.” The manager had said maliciously, words not hiding his disgust as if the very mention of ‘Omega’ left a bad taste in his mouth. “If you have any hopes what so ever of getting into this group you will go on suppressants and you will keep your mouth shut.” He hissed, finger painfully poking his chest and eyes narrowed.

 

All Yoongi could do was nod, afraid of the repercussions if he said no. That same day he started on his first round of suppressants, the sick feeling in his gut not quelling even for a moment, at the same time feeling like he had just sold his soul to the devil.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Training was absolute hell but he had made it, him and six others. The Alpha’s: Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook and Beta’s: Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Despite his initial insistence of staying away, it wasn’t long before he forged strong connections with all of them. It was bound to happen, especially with seven guys spending practically every living moment in each other’s bubbles. He felt like he could trust them with his life, but there was one thing he just couldn’t bring himself to tell them, something he himself wasn’t proud of. The implications of what could happen to him if anyone found out haunted him, the manager keeping a watchful eye on him, the same person who supplied him with his suppressants and the only person in the world he could honestly say he was afraid of.

 

A bit over a year after he had started taking the dreadful things he could tell that they were messing with his body. He had heard of things going wrong to Omega’s that were on them. Dread settled in his stomach when he noticed the signs – fatigue, weight loss, cold and warm flushes, frequent illness from a weakening immune system – the list went on. They were worrying signs and something he didn’t want to think about. He had told the manager whose response had been to “ it up princess”, sneer blatantly apparent. It was destroying him, mentally and physically and he didn’t know what to do.

 

He knew something was up the moment Namjoon and Seokjin had sat him down, calling the other members when was seated on the lounge, Jungkook and Hoseok on either side of him, caging him in. He felt nervous and he had every right to be for Seokjin took something from behind his back and held it in front of him.

 

“Yoongi, what is this?” he asked, frown deeply imbedded on his face. Yoongi’s eyes widened. In his hand were his suppressants, the yellow packaging standing out as if mocking him. Yoongi dropped his head between his shoulders. There was no need for him to answer the elder’s question. They were well aware of what Seokjin held in his hand.

 

“You haven’t been well Yoongi, we’ve all noticed it. We didn’t know what had been causing it, but then Jimin found these under your bed. Jesus christ Yoongi, we all know how dangerous these can be! Why on earth would you do this to yourself?”

 

Yonngi wanted to run, wanted to hide but the solid forms of Jungkook and Hoseok were keeping him from moving an inch. “I didn’t want to.” He said weakly. “Manager made me, said that there’s no way an Omega like me would make it in the group otherwise.” He admitted. The smell of anger wafted itself into his sensitive nose, the sour scent coming off his six bandmates.

 

“How dare he!” Namjoon growled, fists clenched tight. He could feel the vibrations coming from Jungkook, the young Alpha just as displeased about the information as his hyungs were.

 

He felt Hoseok hold his hand, threading their fingers together in comfort, Taehyung leaning over the back of the couch to hug him and Jimin wrapping his arm around one of his legs, the scents of the three Beta’s calming him.

 

“Starting today you are not to take these anymore. This,” Seokjin says, once again holding up the suppressants, “Is going in the bin.” Yoongi opens his mouth about to argue, knowing that if he stops taking them his heat will re-emerge with a vengeance, but is shut down when Seokjin continues to speak. “When your heat comes we’ll help you though it.” He says kindly, the Seokjin he is used to seeing coming back. Yoongi agrees.

 

Three days later Yoongi is hit with the most intense heat he has ever felt. His entire body burns and it feels like he’s being repeatedly stabbed in the stomach. The entire time s are there by his side, taking care of him and easing the pain the heat brings about. He doesn’t know how long it takes but by the time it breaks his body is exhausted and drifting off to sleep, not feeling as he is bathed, dressed and put to bed.

 

When he wakes his body, albeit tired and sore, is sated. For the first time since he had been on suppressants he well and truly feels like himself. Swinging his aching body off the bed he pads his way out to the lounge room, eyes still half closed and sleep heavy. He plops down onto the lounge wincing at the pain, his behind still tender. Something warm is placed between his hands and without looking he lifts it up to his lips, the bitter but oh so delicious taste of coffee coating his throat.

 

“How are you feeling?” Jimin asks.

 

“Alright.” He croaks, taking another big gulp of coffee, relishing in the taste of heaven. The atmosphere is almost tranquil, as if the last few days hadn’t happened.

 

“While you were asleep we went and spoke to Bang Pd-nim.” Namjoom says and Yoongi nearly chokes on his coffee, Taehyung having to pat his back as he coughs to clear his airways. “He wasn’t happy. He’s a massive advocate for equal rights and what that manager made you do goes against everything be believes in.”

 

“Enraged is more like it. I’ve never seen him that angry before.” Jungkook said.

 

“The manager looked petrified, I swear to god he peed his pants. I didn’t think Bang Pd-min could cuss like that, and those threats… wow. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went home and cried to his mother.” Jimin remarked.

 

 

 

“It was awesome but sort of scary. I’ve never seem Pd-nim so angry before.” Taehyung shuddered. He never wanted to get on his bad side.

 

“He’s never coming back and Bang Pd-min will make sure that he can never do what he did to you to anyone else.” Seokjin says looking directly into his eyes, the promise of his words shinning in his orbs.

 

Yoongi doesn’t know why but is eyes start to burn, beginning to water. Everything was just too overwhelming, there was so much happening at once he didn’t know how to deal with it. He’s soon full blown sobbing, something which he hadn’t done in years. All the while s were right next to him, comforting him and looking over him like protectors, like iron sentinels. This ordeal had only made them stronger and had only made them just the more protective over the small Omega. 

 

Yoongi didn’t find himself minding one bit. Not at all.

 


Finally I have this one out for you guys to read. And finally I have one centred around the other half of my ultimate bias duo. Yoongi and Jongdae are the fight me!

I honestly want to die. Why are all my assignments due at practically the same time?! I'm crying TT I have one due on the same afternoon that I'm going to see GOT7 so I definitely have to get it submitted at least a day before it's due and not like an hour before like I usually do (I am a proud procrastinator). May god bless me with the power to make it through this month (and the next two and a half years).

It's EXO's 5 year anniversary tomorrow! I'm so proud of what they have accomplished. Congratulations! Both of my babies have gone so far since they have debuted and I love them all so much ^^

I already have the next three drabbles written but I'm unsure of when the next will be posted. I want to keep it so that I always have a few ready just in case something happens.