Hidden

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request from Guest

Okay, so I was wondering if, like how your secret omega Jongdae fic went, the other members find out later but Jongdae tried to hide it for a while and they find out later when they originally found out, putting him in worse condition. And instead of just Minseok, can you please make it a OT12 fic with all of them being one pack involved romantically? And please write:

  1. How the heat goes through, and how they help with through it
  2. How they claim him into the pack officially
  3. How they talk to him about why he was on the suppressants in the first place, leading to comfort and tears and protectiveness for the by now touched starved omega

 

Word count: 4492

 

 

 

 

Jongdae honestly didn’t know why he had continued to do this to himself. He knew it wasn’t healthy, knew that it in no way benefited himself but he had been doing it for so long, hiding it for so long he wanted to keep hiding behind the façade, the façade of being someone he’s not.

 

It had started out innocent enough. His parents had wanted to protect him from unwanted advances and knew his brother wouldn’t always be there to guard him. His parents had always been protective over him, he had just given out that aura they had said. If they could they would have covered him in bubble wrap and kept him within their sights at all times but that was cruel, knew that it would be unfair to do this to a child that was so full of life, someone who had big dreams of sharing his voice with the world.

 

He knew the day would come when he would present, knew even before hand what he would present as so when the heat came it hadn’t been surprising, it had been expected. It had lasted three days and the pamphlets and talks about ual education hadn’t prepared him for what he would experience. It had felt nearly unbearable, even cold showers hadn’t worked for long. All he wanted for was it to end so when it did he had thanked the gods.

 

It had taken his parents less than two days after it had ended to take him to the clinic where he had gotten his injection and his first 100 capsule bottle of pills. He had been warned that going onto suppressants so soon after his first heat he would experience a difficult adjustment period as his body hadn’t had enough time to properly adjust to his Omega designation. He had also been warned about how dangerous it would be if he missed taking the pill once a week.

 

“I would advise to only stop taking the pills if you’ve found yourself someone you want to mate with. If you’ve been on them for a long period of time – around one to two years – only an Alpha’s knot will be able to stop the heat that comes with it. If that doesn’t happen, you could die.” The doctor had told him.

 

He had already known what could happen, but hearing those words coming out of a professionals mouth had suddenly made it all the more real. He didn’t particularly want to but he knew that it was the only way that his parents would let him go to Seoul to pursue his dream. He knew his brother had the same reservations that he did but there was also a part of him that agreed with their parents.

 

It was no secret that Omega’s in the entertainment industry were often abused or discriminated against. Even in this day and age there were still Alpha’s that believed that it was okay to claim random Omega’s on the streets, something which made Jongdae feel sick to his stomach. Being on suppressants made him smell like a Beta, which made him less likely to experience advances from unwanted Alpha’s or be the victim of abuse.

 

Coming to Seoul for his audition at SM Entertainment was extremely nerve wracking. He knew only the best would make it through. He had desperately hoped that he was good enough. The next couple of weeks were tense. He had been waiting for the call telling him whether or not he had succeeded, never straying too far from the phone. When he had finally heard the news he nearly couldn’t believe it. He had made it.

 

Less than a week later he was moving to Seoul, saying goodbye to his family and his room and moving into a shared dorm with 5 other guys. He knew he had to keep the fact that he was actually an Omega hidden. He had gone to the doctor and gotten pills disguised as iron supplements so no one would get suspicious. Some people didn’t take to kindly to the idea of suppressants.

 

His training period was short but hard. It hadn’t been long before he had been put into a debut team as a member of the Chinese sub-group EXO-M. They had all gotten close, the group having a mixture of Beta’s and Alpha’s, him being the only Omega, not that anyone had known.

 

Sharing a room with Yifan when they were in China was difficult for him. When the Alpha was angry or frustrated he found himself simultaneously wanting to flinch away and calm him. While the suppressants did suppress most of his Omega instincts some of them still found their way to the surface. He was still effected by strong pheromones. When the rooms where switched and he ended up with Yixing he felt like he could breathe easier, the Beta’s scent calming him.

 

He had always been a physical being, someone who loved to touch and be touched, someone who craved affection through contact with others but being on the suppressants had changed him. Sure, he loved physical affection but he found himself pulling away, scared that if someone got to close they would discover his secret. It was hard when you were part of a group where touch was like second nature.

 

It was almost natural that their group had slowly turned into a pack, with them spending all of their time together. Packs were a thing of the past but it wasn’t unusual for a tight nit group of people to become one. Jongdae could see how friendships started to turn into something more, Baekhyun and Chanyeol being the first made official. Jongdae watched, happy but withdrawn, the weight of his secret still baring down on his shoulders, banging at the forefront of his mind.

 

And then it happened. To be completely honest he’s surprised by how long it had taken. Close to seven years and he had finally screwed up. He knew what it was the moment he had felt it, the heat familiar to the one he had experienced all those years ago. He was scared, his entire body shaking like a leaf. What should he do?

 

“Jesus Christ, what’s that smell?” he heard Luhan saying from across the hall. “Is there an Omega in here or something?”

 

Jongdae panicked. He knew going outside would be dangerous so he chose the next best option. He made a be line for the bathroom, the only other door apart from the front which had a lock.

 

“Jongdae what…?” said a dumbstruck Sehun in the hall as he passed. He could see as a look of realisation overtook the maknae’s face, his nostrils flaring as he took in the scent wafting off of Jongdae.

 

Jongdae didn’t stay long enough for Sehun to do anything. He locked himself in the bathroom, turning the shower onto its coldest setting and stripping out of his clothes. Soon he was sitting on the shower floor under the icy stream of water, trying desperately to cool the heat and hide from the world. Loud knocks at the door startle him.

 

“Jongdae, open up!” yells Junmyeon from the other side, the door handle moving as he tried to open the door.

 

“No.” he hugs his knees.

 

“Jongd – “

 

“Go away!” he yells hoarsely, beginning to rock back and forth. Everything goes quiet and he sighs in relief, though the relief is short lived as moments later the door opens, Chanyeol kneeling at the door way and Jongdae curses who had ever thought it was a good idea to teach him how to pick locks.

 

Yixing is the one to enter the bathroom but he can see the others hovering out in the hall and it makes him shrink into himself trying to make him appear smaller than he already is.

 

Yixing turns off the water. “You’re going to give yourself hyperthermia.” He scolds lightly, wrapping a bath robe around his shivering form, despite the rest of his body feeling like it’s been dipped in a vat of oil. “Come on.” He says, leading Jongdae towards the sitting area. Jongdae keeps his eyes down, avoiding eye contact with everyone. He doesn’t want to see the judging stares directed towards him.

 

Yixing sits him on the couch, taking the seat beside him. Baekhyun sits on the other side, squishing him between the two Beta’s forms. He wants to flinch away from the contact but lean into it at the same time. All is quiet. He risks a glance upwards and sees everyone staring at him. He’s startled that none of them seem angry, confused and surprised maybe but not angry. He takes it as a good sign. Jongin looks like he wants to say something but Yifan interrupts him.

 

“How long have you been on these?” he asked holding up the bottle of disguised pills though it’s plainly obvious that everyone now knows they’re not iron tablets.

 

Jongdae whines, burying his face into Yixing’s neck. He doesn’t want to answer.

 

“How long Jongdae.” Jongdae wants to collapse at the authority in the Alpha’s voice and he finds himself more affected than he usually would be.

 

“Seven years.” He answers eventually and there’s no denying the shocked gasps that are let out by everyone. Seven years was a long time and they all knew what it meant.

 

“S-seven years?!” The usually composed Kyungsoo exclaims.

 

“Why?” Zitao asked but Jongdae can start to feel the heat creeping up once again after a brief relief.

 

He brings his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around his leg, hoping that squeezing himself would somehow keep the heat at bay.

 

“Do you want us to help?” Baekhyun pipes up from beside him, rubbing his back comfortingly.

 

Jongdae needs help. He knows he does, just like he had been told all of those years ago in the clinic.

 

“Jongdae, you need to tell us. We’re not going to anything without your permission.” Jongdae absorbs Junmyeon’s words. He knows that they know what needs to happen but the fact that they’re still seeking his permission causes his heart to flutter in his chest. Too many times had he heard the stories about Omega’s being taking advantage of and used during their heats.

 

“Please.” He mumbled.

 

“What was that?” Minseok said.

 

“Please, help me.” He said, this time loud and clear. They all look at each other, having a silent conversation that Jongdae’s to gone to even try and decipher.

 

The next thing he knows plush lips are on his own. He moans and a tongue invades his mouth. He’s never been kissed before but he can say with confidence that whoever is kissing him knows what he’s doing, and he likes it. Opening his bleary eyes he sees tanned skin – Jongin – and he wonders where the second youngest had learnt how to kiss like that, it’s as if he’s trying to devourer his very soul.

 

He feels another set of hands on him, inside his robe, up and down his chest. He in a shuddering breath. He knows, without even seeing the person’s face, who those fingers belong to. He’s being double teamed by the maknae’s. In the back of his mind he wonders where Baekhyun and Yixing had gone but the thought is completely gone when one of Sehun’s hands sneak downwards and teasingly touch his already straining . He moans wantonly into Jongin’s mouth as the maknae his length. His movements getting faster and he soon finds himself coming embarrassingly fast.

 

He breaks away from Jongin’s mouth, chest heaving and head tipped back making the bobbing of his adams apple stand out more than it normally would. Suddenly he feels as Jongin and Sehun are pushed out of the way and a mouth attaches itself to his neck causing Jongdae to once again let out a moan, the persons hands opening up his robe and exposing his front to everyone in the room.

 

“Jongdae-ge.” Zitao says, nosing at his ear. There’s a shift in position and before he knows it he’s seated in the Chinese maknae’s lap, straddling his thighs.

 

Never in a million years had he thought he would be in this position with Zitao, having his neck ravished and s pinched. It hurts but it sends jolts of pleasure straight to his groin, his already beginning to rise in interest again. A chest presses against his back, hand coming up to his shoulders to pull his robe completely off of him. A wet finger trails its way done his spine heading in a direction that had never been explored before. When it finally meets its destination the digit trails around his rim before pushing in. Jongdae leans forward, whining as the finger is slowly ed in and out. He doesn’t know how, but he knows that the finger belongs to Baekhyun. A second finger slips in easy, his self-produced slick making the slide easier but when the third in placed in with the rest is when the stretch starts. He hisses at the sting. Baekhyun gives him time to adjust before moving his fingers. When the forth is added he lets out a small whimper, the pain becoming more prominent.

 

Suddenly a wet heat it wrapped around his , his hips giving an involuntary jerk forward. There’s too much happening – Zitao on his neck, Luhan him off and Baekhyun four fingers wide in his .

 

“You’re doing so well.” Baekhyun praises and the Omega inside of him preens.

 

“Is he ready.” Comes the kind voice of Junmyeon. He doesn’t hear Baekhyun’s response but the fingers in his disappear, hands coming to pick him up under the arms pits. Through lust filled eyes he makes out the leaders face before his is deposited into his lap in the same position he had been with Zitao just moments before. “Hey.” He says and Jongdae could slap him for being his usual awkward self but at the moment he can’t even find himself minding. He just wants it to end.

 

Jongdae whines, locking his lips with the Alpha’s in a ferocious dance, wordlessly telling him to hurry the hell up. Strong hands rest on his hips and lift him up, his touching but not breaching the Omega’s entrance. After a moment Junmyeon slowly lowers Jongdae’s small body onto his , not stopping until he is fully sheathed. Jongdae bites at the Alpha’s shoulder. It hurts. Junmyeon’s is wider than Baekhyun’s fingers.

 

“Shh, shh.” Junmyeon coos, rubbing circles into his hips with his thumbs, not minding Jongdae’s teeth latched onto his shoulder. Why should he mind when it’s clear that Jongdae is the one that’s truly in pain?

 

Jongdae doesn’t know how much time has passed but the pain had finally dulled. He sits up from his slumped position and in doing so causes Junmyeon’s length to shift inside of him, dragging out moans from both of them. his lips, he rolls his hips experimentally and is nearly shocked by the pleasure that shoots it way up his spine. He rolls his hips again, wanting to feel what he had just felt again, but it’s not enough. He wants more.

 

Junmyeon, sensing this, grips Jongdae’s hips more securely, lifting him up and them forcing him down. Soon he is bouncing up and down on Junmyeon’s . Jongdae can’t help but cry when the tip of the Alpha’s hits something which nearly makes him see stars. His own members is red and hard, a bead of pre forming at the head, desperate for contact of any kind. He reaches down to wrap his hand down but another beats him to it, jerking him off in time with Junmyeon’s s. The callouses on the hand tells him it’s Yixing, years of playing the guitar roughening his hands.

 

Jongdae can feel and Junmyeon’s arousal expands until it is impossible to pull out, instead resorting to grind his hips upwards.

 

“Ahh!” he yells. It feels like he’s going to split in half and it almost seems impossible to feel pleasure from it but there it is in his lower belly, ready to explode. With a well timed grind from Jumnyeon and a from Yixing he s for the second time that night. He comes down from the high of being ed for the first time, nuzzling his nose into Junmyeon’s chest as he tries to catch his breath.

 

“You did so good.” Junmyeon coos once again, Yixing pushing his hair out of his eyes. Jongdae can’t help smile a little. The moment is ruined when he feels the heat come back, and it’s then that he knows that taking one knot won’t be enough.

 

“Come here baby.” Says a deep voice by his ear. Chanyeol lifts him of off of the leaders lap, his and come slipping out of his hole. It’s sort of uncomfortable but he doesn’t have a chance to think on it as Chanyeol has him on his hands and knees, ing into him without warning.

 

Chanyeol s into him with the enthusiasm he carries with him in everyday life, eagerly and wholeheartedly, though not without kindness. The grip he has on his hips was light, not adding to the bruises that he was sure to be sporting in the morning from Junmyeon’s hands. One particular hard has him falling to his forearms, left side of his face pressed into the carpet, a wet patch forming from the saliva he can’t keep inside of his mouth.

 

Chanyeol kisses the base of his spine, jack rabbiting his hips at a frantic pace as he chases his oncoming . His knot grows, stretching him wider than what Junmyeon’s had. He bites into his forearm to stop the cry from escaping his lips as it finally stops, Chanyeol releasing inside of him. His own member is still achingly hard. He doesn’t have to wait long before it’s Yifan that is upon him.

 

He man manhandles Jongdae into his lap, his back against the Alpha’s chest as Yifan sits on one of the love seats. By now his skin is so slicked with sweat and other fluids he’s practically sliding off of Yifan’s lap. His is pressing up against his leaking hole. The slide in is easy with him being stretched thoroughly by Jumnyeon and Chanyeol’s lengths. Jongdae leans his head back onto Yifan’s shoulder, legs spread over either side of the Chinese man’s own as he takes in how deep the Alpha is buried inside of him. He’s longer than the other two, reaching places he doesn’t think anyone else could reach.

 

With one hand wrapped around his waist and the other on his chest keeping him upright, Yifan’s moves into him slowly but deeply. There’s no hurrying in the way he moves, the pleasure building up to slowly but Yifan’s thwarts any effort he does to try and make him go faster.

 

“Y-yifan…” he whines, begging him to do something, anything. His manhood is rock hard, bouncing up and down, slapping against his chest. ‘It’s not enough’ his mind cries, tears falling from the corner of his eyes in built up ual frustration, he almost starts to sob until Kyungsoo comes to his rescue, kissing him like no tomorrow, lube slicked hand playing with his balls and slit.

 

If he were in the right state he would thank the younger man for putting him out of his misery but he’s too focused on Yifan’s deep s and Kyungsoo whacking him off. Never in a millions years did he think Kyungsoo of all people would be touching him in the way he is now. The sensation of Yifan’s knot swelling and Kyungsoo’s hand on his rod sends him over the edge, spilling over Kyungsoo’s hand. His entire body goes limp in the Alpha’s arms, chest heaving as if he had run a marathon and then competed in an iron man challenge.

 

He can still feel the heat simmering inside of him, it having not been completely sated yet. Kyungsoo leaves him, his Omega wants to call him back, doesn’t want the contact to leave. He had been without it for so long he didn’t want to let it go away.

 

“It’s okay Jongdae, it’s okay…” comes the voice of the eldest, hands cupping his face, feline eyes staring into his own. He wipes the tears from his cheeks, dotting kisses across his red face. He takes Jongdae it his arms, carrying him bridal style over to a clean section of the carpet and laying him on his back.

 

Minseok crawls between his legs, hovering over his exhausted body. He runs his hands up the Omega’s thighs, admiring how strong they look. He hoists his legs over his shoulders, nearly bending him in half. Jongdae hisses when Minseok enters him, rim red and puffy from the sessions previously. It’ll be miracle if he can even sit tomorrow.

 

“You okay?” He asks and Jongdae nods quickly. Minseok’s always been to kind for his own good. He pistons his hips into him, alternating between short and deep and fast and shallow. Just when he thinks he had caught onto the elders rhythm Minseok changes it, as if he’s teasing him.

 

Jongdae’s legs drop from the Alpha’s shoulders, instead coming to bracket his hips. He’s completely pliant, in Minseok’s control and he finds that he likes it, likes being led by someone he knows that he can trust with every part of his being. Minseok kisses him like there’s no tomorrow, completely dominating his mouth. Minseok had always been an Alpha, the smell being a tell all but he had never exuded dominance like what he is feeling right now. It’s new but he can’t say that he doesn’t like it. It’s then that he becomes conscious of all of the eyes on him. He knows he should feel embarrassed but for some reason the feeling doesn’t come.

 

Minseok’s s become more hurried, his knot catching on his rim, too big to even think about pull out without hurting the Omega. Jongdae writhes on the ground, Minseok’s knot being the biggest out of the four, stretching him wider than what should have been physically possible. He comes for the nth time, having lost count a while back.

 

Jongdae lies completely spent on the ground. Even if he wanted to he doesn’t think he could even move. He eye lids are heavy, threatening to close. He feels his body being picked up and carried somewhere. Body sated and heat no longer present he drifts off to sleep, letting the dark abyss claim him.

 

When he awakens the first things that becomes apparent is that his entire body aches, right down to the bone. He tries to sit up but is immediately forced to lie back down. The next things he notices is the mixture of scents around the room. He can pinpoint every single one, relating it back to one of s. What’s new to him is the scent that’s coming off of him, it smelling fresh and sweet like it had when he had first presented. He smiles at it, it seems right. He had missed it.

 

Steeling himself he slowly brings his aching body up into a sitting position, the dull throb in his lower back making itself known and solidifying that yesterday did in fact happen and it wasn’t some sort of dream his mind had concocted. He thinks it’s about time that he faces the music. He knows they all must have questions and he would rather answer them sooner or later, though he can’t help the little pang of nervousness. What if they hate him because of it?

 

Sliding his legs off of the bed he stands up using the back board as a crutch. After waiting for a moment he makes his way out of the room with careful steps. Noise from the dining room comes to his ears, the casual chatter that occurs when they all gather for meals together. The familiarity of it calms him.

 

As soon as he is within eye shot the chatter ceases and Jongdae is worried for a minute before they smile at him.

 

“Come and eat something. We’ll talk after.” The leader says to him and he obeys, taking his usual seat beside Baekhyun and Minseok. The chatter picks up again but Jongdae is content to sit back and listen for now. It’ll be his turn to talk later.

 

The plates and tables is cleared, everyone migrating towards the living room. Like he had expected it Junmyeon that takes the lead.

 

“Why?” he asks, that single word holding so many questions. Why was he on suppressants? Why didn’t he tell any of them? Why? So he tells them.

 

Tells them about his parents reluctance to let him go to Seoul, about their worries regarding Omega’s and the entertainment industry. About how he wished he could tell them but was afraid of their judgement knowing that suppressants weren’t a topic that most agreed on and still controversial to this very day. About how he didn’t know whether or not the company knew he was on them and more importantly how ashamed of himself he was for agreeing to do it in the first place. How in trying to keep it a secret he had held back a fundamental part that makes him who he always has been, a being of affection and touch. How much of a hypocrite had felt for always saying ‘be yourself’ when he had been doing just the opposite.

 

The whole time he talks the others are quite, not interrupting him and listening with their full attention. By the time he had finished he’s crying, fat tears falling down his cheeks and dropping off his chin and onto the floor, throat so tight he can no longer produce any words.

 

He’s enveloped in warmth, arms wrapping around his frame. He’s manoeuvred into a position where a part of everyones body is touching his own.

 

“We could never hate you Jongdae hyung.” Sehun whispers into his ear, Jongin voice agreeance next to him.

 

“We love you.” Adds Kyungsoo.

 

“Nothing could ever change that.” Says Luhan.

 

“No matter what.” Choruses Minseok, Yixing and Baekhyun.

 

“We’re family.” Says Chanyeol.

 

“Forever.” Finished Yifan.

 

This time the tears that fall are happy ones, over whelmed by everything that had happened in the last few days. He’s so lucky that he was these people in his life. People that he can count on, no matter what.

 

He’s knows that the dynamic of the pack will never be what is was before but he looks forward to what it will become. He may be off his suppressants and suffer through heats but he won’t have to suffer through them alone.

 

After all, he does have eleven handsome men to help him.

 


Okay wow. What have I done? This is supposed to be a drabble series and this is four and a half thousand words!!

I sort of went crazy with this prompt. I've totally skipped threesomes and foursomes and gone straight to twelvesomes. My factory has been completely exhausted. Don't expect any from me for a little while. I need a rest haha. I really had fun writing this, it's pretty much a different interpretation of my other fic 'Secrets and Love'. You don't need to read it but you can if you want to.

I had a busy day today. Went to the beach with a friend, had some lunch and then went and saw The Great Wall. I had to try so hard not to coo every time Luhan appeared on screen. I don't know about you but I actually really enjoyed the movie. It's gotten mixed reviews but it was definitely worth my money.

I hope everyone enjoyed this. Next one should be to far away. So until next prompt~ :)

Oh and some more information:
-This takes place mid to late 2017
-Jongdae is the only Omega
-Yixing, Jongin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Zitao, Luhan and Kyungsoo are all Beta's
-Minseok, Yifan, Chanyeol and Junmyeon are all Alpha's