Golden Light Part 2

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Sunny (as well as Butterfly_V and Diala and others [?] who wanted more Baekhyun/Jungkook)

I read the Baek/Kookie one and I felt myself craving more! Could you maybe do a follow up? Maybe have them do their first time and also tell their members of their situation.

 

Word count: 5724

 

 

 

 

 

They had only been together for under a year but it had felt like longer to both of them. It was difficult for them to meet up with one another. BTS had promotions for their new album and EXO was still in the process of their concert tour. While they were both busy they somehow managed to find the time to text or call each other. If they were sure they were alone they would even risk a video chat however those were few and far between.

 

They both understood. They had known it would be difficult from the get go. Baekhyun had had experience in this before and knew just how busy schedules and distance could push a couple further and further apart from one another. They were determined to not let that get in the way of their relationship but they never knew what the future could hold for them. Sometimes things were just completely out of your control.

 

There also came the issue of their members. They had yet to tell them of their relationship. The members of both groups knew that they had gotten closer, but they didn’t know just how close they had gotten. They both knew that their members wouldn’t have a problem with their relationship and the fact that they were both guys, the problem that they were concerned about is if it ever got out. They had been discrete but know knows where dispatch and other reporters could be lying I wait.

 

It was a well-known fact that a large majority of the K-pop community was involved in ‘shipping’, most pairings being ones of the same . This would suggest that they supported the LGBTQ+ community, however neither of them could say with one hundred percent certainty that they would support them. Korea was still a highly conservative country. Things had moved forward and had begun to change but it would probably still be a long time until peoples bigoted and discriminatory views on one’s ual orientation were changed for the better. Hate crimes were all too common, reports of them being heard about to frequently.

 

They talked about it on occasion. It wasn’t something they wanted to spend their limited and treasured time together when they could be doing other things. Better things. Like making out and cuddling. It was well known that Baekhyun was a touchy person but what Baekhyun hadn’t know at first was despite what he had seen from the younger singer he was quite touchy as well.

 

They had talked about going further, more than just kissing and touching but Jungkook had told the elder that he wasn’t quite ready and Baekhyun respected that. If anything he was the one who was pushing Jungkook not to do anything until he was absolutely and fully ready to take the next step. He was nothing but supportive and it made Jungkook’s heart warm.

 

He was horribly inexperienced, something which wasn’t lost on either of them. Baekhyun had had multiple relationships with both girls and boys. Jungkook had been the exact opposite. He had never had a romantic relationship, let alone kissed anyone until he and Baekhyun had happened. He had been young when he had become a trainee which left him with little time to socialise and even before then he was too awkward to approach anyone, his personality being too timid. He had also never felt any kind of attraction towards girls and it wasn’t until he was sixteen going on seventeen that he realised that he was gay. It had all started to make sense but he had still kept it to himself.

 

In the last few weeks he had been thinking about a lot of things, one being when they should tell their members and another being whether or not he was ready to take it to another level. He had brought it up with Baekhyun on some of their more recent calls and video chats and like always Baekhyun was there to help guide his decisions and make sure he was thinking over everything, never forgetting to tell him that he’s willing to wait however long it takes, even if it’s never, to get to that stage. Just being with him was enough.

 

The sentiment wasn’t lost on him and he appreciated how understanding Baekhyun was being but he really wanted to do it. He just didn’t really know how to bring it up. He had briefly thought about texting ‘Wanna ?’ to the elder but dismissed that thought as soon as it had crossed his mind. That definitely wasn’t the way to do it.

 

A part of him wanted to go to Namjoon, wanted his advice on the matter like he did with everything else but the larger part on him kept him from going to the leader. He honestly didn’t know what to do. He doesn’t remember anything ever being as hard as this and it makes him frustrated. Why can’t this just be as easy as choosing a favourite colour?

 

‘Because life isn’t easy’ comes the voice of Yoongi in his head. Annoyed he viciously scratches his scalp, making his hair look like a complete and utter mess. He lays on his back and stares at the ceiling, lazily counting the glow in the dark stars that Taehyung had stuck to the roof. He already knows there’s twenty four but that doesn’t stop him from counting again.

 

After the ninth round of counting the stars he sighs heavily, bringing his arm up to cover his eyes. He’ll just have to try and bring it up next time they talk to each other and hope that he doesn’t chicken out.

 

He groans into his hands.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Baekhyun had been waiting for days to be able to hear the voice of his lover. Both had been too busy to be able to call each other, short but sweet messages being the only thing that they had time for. After days of non-stop activity he finally had a few hours of down time, down time that he could use to spend some much needed time talking to Jungkook, being able to see his face and listen to his voice even though it would only be through the screen and speakers of his phone.

 

He made sure that s were either asleep or out of the dorm before he even thought about calling the younger idol. It was still their secret and not one in which they had decided to tell as of yet.

 

Three rings later the face of Jungkook greeted him and Baekhyun couldn’t help the wide smile that stretched across his face. It had been too long since he had seen the others handsome face. He had missed the other dearly. He could feel his heart beating faster in excitement.

 

“Baek!” Jungkook exclaimed in excitement, his own wide smile spread across his face. Baekhyun wanted to protect that smile for as long as he could.

 

“Hi Kookie.” He said warmly, trying to keep the exhaustion out of his voice and hoping the other wouldn’t notice but he knows he’s failed when the younger frowns.

 

“Baek you look exhausted. You should be in bed resting. That’s much more important than talking to me.” He says looking guilty but Baekhyun’s isn’t having any of that.

 

“I’m here talking to you because I want to, I can sleep later. I also know for a fact that you would do the exact same thing. Seeing you is more important than any amount of sleep.” He tells the younger who blushes at his words, lips threatening to pull up again and Baekhyun nearly coos at the cute expression, just barely stopping himself from doing so. “Now tell me what you’ve been up to.” Baekhyun prompts, expertly steering Jungkook away from his previous thoughts. Jungkook doesn’t even notice.

 

He tells Baekhyun about what he and s had been getting up to such as planning their next album, dance practices and just normal activities and shenanigans that they had gotten themselves involved in. Baekhyun laughs brightly as Jungkook retells his and Taehyung’s latest prank, Namjoon being the unfortunate victim of their plot this time.

 

When it’s his time to talk Baekhyun makes sure to be completely open with everything, from the struggles of their packed schedules and his doubts about himself and their upcoming album which they were in the process of preparing for. Jungkook listens, nodding in understanding and comforting the elder when needed. For someone who appears so sure of himself he certainly has his own set of self-doubts. It’s unavoidable when you’re in the face of the public eye, being scrutinised for even the littlest of actions.

 

They had already been on the phone for over an hour by the time Baekhyun had finished retelling the events that had taken place between the last time they had spoken to each other and now. His heart somehow feels lighter. Jungkook was a good listener.

 

“Baekhyun, there’s something I want to tell you.”Jungkook says nervously, eyes continuously flicking from the screen down to his lap.

 

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks evenly in an effort to make the younger feel comfortable. He could tell that he was nervous and he was extremely curious as to what had made him this nervous.

 

Jungkook his lips. “I – um…want to do something with you…” he trails off.

 

“What do you want to do with me? You know I’ll do anything you ask of me.”

 

“I want to do it.” Jungkook says and Baekhyun blinks.

 

“Do what?” he asks confused. He doesn’t see himself as a clueless person but he honestly had no idea what the younger was trying to ask him.

 

“I want to do it?” he said more forcefully. “With you.” He added as almost an afterthought.

 

“Wha – “ He pauses, eyes widening comically in realisation when the meaning of Jungkook’s words finally settle in. “Jungkook are you sure?” he says seriously.

 

He watches as the other bites his lip and nods his head. “I’ve thought about it a lot and I think that I’m ready.”

 

“You think or are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure.” Jungkook says, this time sounding surer of himself and it makes Baekhyun relax.

 

“When did you want to do it?” Baekhyun asks. He wants every decision to be made my Jungkook, that way it’ll be easier for him to back out if he has a change of mind.

 

“Um…when we both have break?” Jungkook phrases it as a question, asking him when he’s free.

 

“I’m off in two weeks for a week.” Baekhyun offers.

 

“I should be able to get some time off then.”

 

“I’m going to spend the first couple of days with my parents but after that I’m all yours.” Baekhyun smiles, making Jungkook blush at the alternative meaning but it disappears when Baekhyun yawns loudly, the blush turning into a frown.

 

“Baek, go to sleep. I’ll message you in the morning.”

 

“But I want to keep talking to you~” he pouts and Jungkook laughs as he breaks out into another yawn. “Okay, okay. I’ll talk to you later.” He surrenders, smiling fondly at the younger man. “I love you.” He says sweetly and relishes in the look of complete happiness showing on Jungkook’s face at those words.

 

“I love you too.” He replies, smile soft.

 

Baekhyun presses two fingers to his lips then to the screen, the younger copying his actions before he ends the call. It had become their own little thing, a way they would end a video call and a way which they could portray their love for one another without having to verbally convey it. Sometimes actions spoke louder than words.

 

He stares at his now blank screen for a short moment before putting it aside on his bedside table and getting under his covers. He falls asleep with a smile on his face and thoughts of the younger.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Those next two weeks had been hell for them both, their minds filled with thoughts of what would soon transpire. They had decided on the date and Baekhyun had arranged the accommodation in a small hotel out of the city limits where they hopefully wouldn’t be recognised.

 

The entire time he was at his parents’ house he was fidgety and high strung. He tried to make himself appear normal and enjoy his limited time with them as he didn’t know when the next time would be but Jungkook kept invading his thoughts. Also the lube and condoms he had stashed in his bag in preparation for his and the younger time together haunted him and made him feel sort of dirty. What would his parents think if they saw them?

 

The days he spends with his parents, while short, was something he needed. He always felt sorry for them. All a parent wishes is to see their child but with the career he has it had become nearly impossible. He’s just happy that he can provide for them and that money is not something they will even need to worry about. He knows it’s not the same but it gives him some peace of mind knowing they’re looked after.

 

Their goodbye is tearful. His mother holds him tight as tears fall down her cheeks and when he looks over to his father, while he’s not crying he looks like he’s well on his way. Baekhyun given them both a wobbly smile and a tight hug before he steps into the taxi, waving at both of his parents until he can no longer see them.

 

Baekhyun signs as he wipes his own damp eyes. Parting is always the hardest part.

 

After he tells the driver the address of the hotel he leans his head back and closes his eyes. It’s a long drive so he’ll try and get as much rest as he can. He’s somewhere between sleep and consciousness where there’s no sense of time but he can still vaguely hear the roaring of the engine and music from the speakers. The sounds are muffled as if it was just background noise but he finds that it relaxes him. He’s shaken out of his half sleep state by the driver nudging his shoulder with his hand, a soft ‘We’re here’ being uttered from his lips.

 

Collecting himself, Baekhyun takes his wallet out of his bag and pays the driver, leaving a decent tip as thanks, before wishing the driver a good day. He walks over to the lobby of the hotel and collects his room key from a kind older lady who smiles at him and tells him to enjoy his stay. Baekhyun smiles right back, bowing slightly in respect.

 

When he gets to the room he sets his bag down and takes a look around. The room is pretty nice. There’s a king sized bed, a flat screen TV, a small sitting area, a kitchen area with a little breakfast table and a bathroom with the usual complementary bathroom supplies. It’s almost like a small apartment and Baekhyun nods his head in approval.

 

Baekhyun collapses on the bed and pulls out his phone, sending a quick ‘I’m here’ as well as the room number. This way Jungkook can bypass the front desk and make his way straight to the room. He knows he has a few hours to kill before the younger gets here and decides to do the most productive thing he can think of…

 

He sleeps.

 

He’s woken by a knock on the door. With bleary eyes he and a face puffed up from sleep he pads over to the door. When he opens it and his eyes land on Jungkook, face mask covering his mouth, bag thrown over his shoulder and bags of food held in his hands, he becomes more awake then what he had been just moments ago. Even through the face mask Baekhyun can tell that the younger is smiling at him. Baekhyun just stands there and stares.

 

“Are you going to let me in?” Jungkook asks when Baekhyun makes no move to step aside and let him in. Shaken out of his thoughts he immediately grabs the bags in Jungkook’s hands.

 

“Oh yeah, sure!” he walks back into the room, Jungkook following behind him.

 

Baekhyun goes straight to the kitchen area and after putting the bags on the table, searches through them, laughing when he sees at least a dozen packets of cup ramen, chips and other assorted snacks. Neither of them could cook to save their lives.

 

Baekhyun then does something that he’s been waiting to do for what feels like eternity. He strides right up to Jungkook and presses his lips right against the youngers own who responds just as eagerly. He had missed Baekhyun just as much as the elder has missed him. Baekhyun has to lean up to reach Jungkook’s lips, his hands bunched at the others collar, but they had long ago worked out the dynamics to make sure that their height difference wouldn’t be too much of a stretch for the shorter of the two.

 

Their lips moves together as one as they poured all of their longing into it. When they pulled away from each other they were slightly out of breath. They lent their foreheads against each other, eyes looking directly into each other’s as they smiled. Baekhyun moved to peck Jungkook’s nose, the younger scrunching it up like a bunny and giggling at the move.

 

“I missed you.” Baekhyun said softly, still gazing at the other.

 

“I missed you too.” Replied Jungkook, this time pressing his own kiss to Baekhyun’s nose. Jungkook tips them over and they fall onto the bed on their sides facing each other. None of them make an effort to talk, they don’t need to.

 

Baekhyun pulls them so their flush up against each other, so close that they can easily feel each other’s warmth. He cups the side of the youngers face with his hand and gently circles his thumb over his cheek. Jungkook closes his eyes.

 

“Are you still sure you want to do this?” Baekhyun asks and Jungkook tenses at the question but relaxes nearly immediately after. “We don’t have to do this today. There will always be another opportunity.”

 

“I know…but I want to.” He says, voice conveying his determination.

 

Baekhyun looks at him for a moment before getting up and walking over to his bag. He ruffles through it for a few seconds as Jungkook watches him intently. After a few seconds Baekhyun walks back over to the bed, a bottle of lube and a in his hand. Jungkook’s eyes dilate at the sight, something inside him already beginning to stir. Baekhyun places them on the bedside table and Jungkook shuffles so that’s he laying in the middle of the bed on his back.

 

Baekhyun comes to straddle him, his placed just below the youngers crotch. Jungkook swallows hard. They’ve been in this position many times before but this time it’s different.

 

Jungkook goes completely pliant when Baekhyun mouths at the side of his neck, making his way up and over to his mouth where he attaches to the youngers lips once again. Jungkook responds, opening his mouth and allowing the elder entrance which he takes without hesitation and yet again he lets Baekhyun take control. Despite Baekhyun being the smaller of the two, when it came to things like this he had always been the more dominant of them and Jungkook didn’t have a single problem with that. If anything he was relieved, especially in this moment.

 

Deciding to be a little bit bold, Jungkook rolls his hips up and moans at the added friction it gives his hardening member. Baekhyun nips at Jungkook’s bottom lip in amusement, hands coming under the tallers shirt, his fingers feeling the hard lines of his abs, pulling the youngers shirt up to bunch under his armpits in the process. Jungkook lifts his upper body up and that’s the only cue Baekhyun needs to pull his shirt all of the way off. Jungkook paws at the hem of the elders shirt and Baekhyun gets the hint, pulling his own shirt off leaving them both shirtless.

 

Jungkook takes in the elders chest, admiring the slightly softer but still impressive abs and small waist. Sure, they had both seen each other nearly completely before but this whole situation gave everything a whole new meaning. Jungkook brings his hands to rest on Baekhyun’s hips as the elder latches onto one of his s. Jungkook’s back arches as he assaults the sensitive nub. His s has always been incredibly sensitive. He yelps when Baekhyun pulls off only to blow the area, a cheeky smirk on his lips. Jungkook pouts. Unable to resist Baekhyun peppers kisses all over his face, turning that pout into a breathy laugh.

 

They both giggle, cheeks pressed together. Baekhyun sneakily grinds his hips down causing them both to groan as the sensation, the heat picking up again after the very brief intermission.

 

“How do you want to do this?” Baekhyun pants before they go any further and giving Jungkook the option of backing out should he choose.

 

“I want you inside of me.” Jungkook says, straight to the point and even through the surprise Baekhyun can feel his twitch at the words.

 

“Are you sure.” He asks. He had been prepared to go either way but he didn’t think Jungkook would choose to be on the receiving end, especially considering it was his first time.

 

“I’m sure.” He nods but for the first time since they had started he looks nervous.

 

Slowly and without breaking eye contact with the younger Baekhyun undoes the botton of Jungkook’s jeans, the zipper of his fly following soon after. Baekhyun shuffles so that he’s kneeling between Jungkook’s legs. He pulls his jeans clean off and throws them somewhere on the floor, neither of them paying too much attention to where it had landed.

 

Baekhyun can see Jungkook’s breathing increase. “You can tell me to stop at any time.” he whispers to the younger.

 

“I know.” He replies, smiling warmly up at him. With a comforting pat to the youngers hip Baekhyun continues, kissing a line from his adams apple all of the way down to Jungkook’s navel. After placing one last kiss to his skin Baekhyun toys with the waistband of Jungkook’s boxers before pulling them down, his standing up as it’s finally released from the confines of the restrictive piece of clothing. Baekhyun hums in approval. He can’t wait until it’s his turn. Baekhyun’s eyes flick up to Jungkook’s and while he can practically see the youngers nervous energy, he can also see his lust.

 

Baekhyun reaches over to the bedside table as grasps the bottle of lube, popping the cap and spreading a decent amount on his fingers. Jungkook watches his every move, eyes taking in Baekhyun’s long and slim lube slicked fingers. He’s wondered for a while what they would feel like inside of him, and he knows very soon that’s he’s going to find out.

 

Baekhyun taps his knee and Jungkook bends his legs, exposing his untouched hole. He circles a finger around the rim teasingly but he doesn’t put it inside.

 

“Try to stay relaxed, okay?” Baekhyun tells him and Jungkook doesn’t speak, just nods in confirmation. He doesn’t think he could get his vocal chords to work properly even if he tried.

 

Without another word Baekhyun slips a finger inside and Jungkook squirms at the foreign feeling. It doesn’t hurt, at least not yet, it just feels uncomfortable. Baekhyun makes sure to keep a close eye on the youngers expression. He wanted this to be enjoyable for him. You can only take someone’s ity once and he didn’t want that experience to be bad.

 

When Jungkook’s face shows no sign of pain he adds another, the fit being tighter and the slide not as smooth as it had been before. Jungkook’s winces, muscles clenching around the two digits and it’s now that he can feel the sting as his hole tries to adjust to the added width. Baekhyun massages Jungkook’s thigh as he wait for him to relax and after a moment he does. It’s then that he moves both fingers in and out. It takes longer for him to adjust but soon he’s as the pain disappears.

 

Jungkook doesn’t know how long it is before he feels Baekhyun nudge a third finger inside and he hisses, his whole body tensing. He cries out and Baekhyun stops.

 

“Are you okay?” he asks and Jungkook nods even though it’s not one hundred percent true and Baekhyun can tell.

 

Baekhyun his lips before he takes Jungkook’s in his mouth, the bitter taste of precum hitting his tongue. The youngers reaction is immediate. His hips jerk up and his eyes widen at the flash of intense pleasure that over takes his body. Baekhyun bobs his head up and down to the same rhythm that he trusts his fingers in and out of the youngers hole, distracting him from the pain.

 

It’s not long before Baekhyun adds in a forth finger just to be safe, spreading them a part to make sure Jungkook’s stretched enough to take his . He pulls off of Jungkook’s , the appendage wet and shinning from his saliva. He slips his fingers out and Jungkook makes a face, one that Baekhyun would laugh at under normal circumstances.

 

Standing up beside the bed Baekhyun slides his pants and underwear off in one go, standing proudly and Jungkook nearly drools at the sight before he had the sudden realisation of that has to go inside of him. While the situation dawns on Jungkook, Baekhyun rolls a on, letting out a little moan as he pumps it a few times spreading more of the lube over his length.

 

Baekhyun once again comes to kneel between Jungkook’s legs and runs his hands down the youngers thighs. “You still want to do this?” he asks.

 

“Yeah.” Jungkook replies, looking at him with a face so full of certainty, if not a little strung out from having four fingers up his and his .

 

Baekhyun settles one hand on his waist and the other on his as he guides it to Jungkook’s rim. Jungkook can feel the tip nudge at his entrance but it doesn’t dip inside yet.

 

“Remember what I told you, try and relax as best as you can, alright?” he reminds the younger before he begins to push inside.

 

Immediately he can feel the youngers tight heat envelop him and he has to stop himself from slamming all of the way down. He needs to take this slow, give Jungkook the proper time to adjust.

 

As soon as Baekhyun had begun to push inside Jungkook had tensed at the stretch, the pain nearly making him grow soft. Baekhyun had prepared him well but it still hurt. He tried his best to relax but he doesn’t know how good of a job he’s doing. It felt like an eternity before Baekhyun had fully slid in, balls flush against his , head down as he tries to resist the urge to .

 

Jungkook has a hand gripping one of the bars of the head board, his teeth sunk into his upper arm. There are so many different signals heading towards his brain he doesn’t know which ones to pay attention to. He feels Baekhyun’s hand cup his jaw and turn his face which makes him dislodge his teeth from his arm, it being replaced by Baekhyun lips as he kisses him passionately in an effort to distract him from the pain.

 

And it works.

 

Soon Jungkook can feel his body relax and he forgets about the splitting pain he had felt as Baekhyun had entered him. The kiss is messy, neither of them paying too much attention to technique and even through it Jungkook can feel the tension coming from the elder. He knows every instinct is telling Baekhyun to his hips forward but he’s ignoring them to make sure that Jungkook is ready before he begins. He feels bad but at the same time he’s glad that Baekhyun is being so considerate.

 

Baekhyun knows what he’s doing.

 

It isn’t until he’s completely relaxed does Baekhyun give an experimental that has Jungkook at the strange but pleasurable feeling.

 

“Oh god.” He moans, eyes clenched shut. Baekhyun takes that as a positive sign and pulls out only to push back in slowly and sets a steady rhythm, his hips moving without hurry.

 

“You – you like that?”

 

Jungkook keens when Baekhyun’s mouth finds itself once again on him s. “Ye – ahh!” he shouts when Baekhyun gives a particularly hard single .

 

Baekhyun thinks the younger looks absolutely perfect like this, face red, hair fanned out above his head, wet cheeks with eyes clenched in pleasure as he s into him in a steady rhythm.

 

Baekhyun shifts, moving his hands to grab at Jungkook’s , lifting the youngers hips higher off the bed and changing the angle and depth of his s, his reaching impossibly deep. Jungkook’s whole body jolts when Baekhyun hits something inside of him, shocks of intense pleasure that has his back arching and eyes rolling into the back of his head.

 

Baekhyun definitely knew what he was doing.

 

“Baek – ah! Faster…faster plea – ah!” he stutters out, barely able to organise his thoughts into words. Conceding with Jungkook’s wish Baekhyun picks up the speed and in turn the force, amplifying the sounds of Baekhyun’s balls slapping against the younger and his responding moans.

 

Baekhyun grunts, sweat dripping down his face, his abs and thighs burning. He worked out but this was something else entirely, the exertion more than just physical. It had definitely been a long time since he had done this.

 

Jungkook had thought he felt everything, but when Baekhyun wraps his hand around and it to the same rhythm of his trusts his whole body goes on overload. His thighs tense, tightening around Baekhyun’s sides as heat coils in his navel. It’s impossible to hide how close to the edge he is.

 

Baekhyun alternates between hard and fast, and deep and slow s, the unexpected and unpredictable changes racking his entire system but that soon ends when Baekhyun starts to become close to the edge as well, his hips faltering.

 

“, I’m close.”

 

“Me to.” Jungkook whines.

 

Baekhyun furiously jerks Jungkook off, the younger coming with a shout, white painting his belly and Baekhyun’s hand. After a few well times s Baekhyun comes as well, letting out a long moan as he releases into the .

 

Everything stills, the only sounds being their heavy breathing. Jungkook looks absolutely wrecked. He had never seen the younger like this before and he likes it. He wants to see him completely out of it again and again and again.

 

He pulls out and the younger winces. His is sore but he doesn’t care. He feels tired, sated and like he’s been thoroughly ed. He lies on his back, head turned to the side to watch as Baekhyun walks over to the bin to dispose of the . He then disappears into the bathroom and Jungkook can hear the tap run briefly. When Baekhyun returns he’s holding a wet cloth, one that he uses to clean Jungkook up. Jungkook lets him move his limbs around, body slack, laughing when Baekhyun throws the cloth behind him, it landing somewhere on the ground with their clothes.

 

Baekhyun manoeuvres them so they’re under the covers and Jungkook cuddles up to him, the elder throwing an arm around his waist and tangling their legs together.

 

“How do you feel?” Baekhyun asks as his rubs circles into the youngers lower back.

 

Jungkook hums, nuzzling his face into Baekhyun’s neck. “Like jelly…and a little sore.” He moves closer to the elder, throwing his leg over his waist. Jungkook yawns loudly, nose scrunching up cutely.

 

“Sleep.” Baekhyun tells him and the younger doesn’t even try to argue. He’s off in a matter of minutes, face becoming completely slack, mouth slightly open and his fluffy hair tickling Baekhyun’s neck.

 

Baekhyun stays awake for a while after Jungkook had fallen asleep just looking at the younger man, how perfect he is and how lucky he is to have someone like Jungkook, someone so amazing in his life. What good had he done in a past life to deserve him, to hold him in his arms and treasure him. He promises to do whatever he can to ensure that he remains happy and healthy.

 

Baekhyun opens and closes his eyes, it getting harder and harder for him to open them once they close, them eventually staying closed. The last thing he sees in Jungkook’s peaceful face.

 

They doze for a few hours, wrapped up together in a tangle. When they wake Baekhyun corrals Jungkook to the bathroom, a warm bath prepared for them. Jungkook lays with his back to the elder chest, alleviating the pressure in his lower back and giving his behind something cushiony to rest on. Baekhyun knows all too well one of the downsides of bottoming, especially for the first time. They relax in the warm water until it begins to cool, getting out and wrapping a bathrobe around each of them.

 

Baekhyun forces Jungkook to sit on the couch while he prepares four of the cups on ramen. They dig in with gusto, their activities having made them work up quite the appetite. It’s probably – scratch that – definitely not the healthiest of foods but it tastes good and fills up their starving bellies.

 

They spend the rest of the evening curled up on the couch watching variety shows on the television, commenting on what they were seeing and talking about anything and everything. They both sleep with big smiles on their faces and promises on their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Jungkook has Baekhyun bent over the couch as he s into him, the elders moans muffled in one of the cushions he had managed to grab and press his face into. The younger was inexperienced but oh did he know how to use his hips.

 


So here's the surprise I promised last week! I've really grown to love this pairing and love how this chapter turned out. I'm quite proud of this actually. definitely takes it out of me and I've been writing an awful lot of it lately. I think I'm getting better but that could just be me trying to make myself feel better haha. I didn't even think about trying to come up with a name for this chapter, I like the paring name Golden Light to much to even try so I thought it was better to just add Part 2 to it as it is a continuation of the original. I know I didn't get to everything, namely their members finding out. I don't know if I'll write about that. I might but if I do I don't think it'll be anytime soon. I want to get through the other requests that have yet to be written and/or finished.

I want to mention something that I forgot to last week. I received a very touching PM last week from a reader of my stories on AFF who had felt a little uncomfortable commenting. It really meant a lot to me and I again want to thank that person for taking the time to send me a PM. I also want to take this time to thank everyone who has for leaving their own comments. It really gives me motivation to continue to write.

BTS's comeback is approaching. September 18th is the rumoured date but it has yet to be confirmed by Bighit. EXO will also be releasing their repackaged album soon and I am not ready. They literally just came back. But I guess I can't complain when SM has planned everything in conjuncture with the ing cosmos. Still no date for that either. Most people think they'll comeback on the 6th but it's definitely going to be early September. I'm not ready for either of them to comeback.

I've finally organised my photocard binder and it looks so good I feel such a sense of pride flicking through it is this normal? I'm still waiting for the rest of Jongdae's cards as well as albums that I've ordered to arrive and them my Jongdae album photocard collection will be complete (except his Chinese PC for Lotto because I can't seem to find it anywhere). I'll move onto Yoongi's next but do you know how hard it is to find his photocards, and then have them being at a price that won't break me financially? It's so goddamn hard! D:

I need to go and finish sorting out my room now. I bought a new bookcase and have to rearrange my albums. It took me a while to set up the bookcase and then move stuff around in my very tiny room so it could fit. Time to get back to work!

I'm still probably forgetting stuff I wanted to say but meh. See ya!