Taken

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by kakashilover

So…since you are the only writer who write a manly Baek that I love so much I would love to see a Baekchen, maybe like a branch from your original Baekchen fic (referring to Paint). The plot will be: Baekhyun and Jongdae have a couple fight which makes Jongdae leave the house angry, while that a criminal escapes from prison and recognises Jongdae as the wife of the cop who had arrested him so he kidnapped him as bait. It takes a little while to come up with a plan for rescue and Jongdae is a crying mess in Baekhyun’s tearful embrace.

 

Word count: 5178

 

 

 

 

 

It was stupid. They both knew it was. They had been stressed lately. Both of their jobs had taken a lot out of them with neither one of their schedules matching up with each others. They couldn’t remember the last time they had spent as little as thirty minutes with each other just doing nothing. Baekhyun was always out working cases, leaving early in the morning and returning just as late sometimes not even bothering to come home. When he did come home Jongdae would either already be gone or fast asleep. In conjunction with being too tired Baekhyun just didn’t have the heart to wake him. He looked to peaceful and the dark circles under his eyes was basically a billboard sign warning him to leave him be.

 

Both of their jobs took a lot out of them. As a detective Baekhyun’s hours were erratic and being one of the best in the city his case load was often large. His cases ranged anywhere from petty crimes to high profile cases that went all of the way to the top. Jongdae was a high school art teacher and that in itself took a lot of time, hard work and dedication. Programming was no joke. Not to mention dealing with hormonal teenagers and their behaviours. He was surprised that his experiences hadn’t put him off having kids. He and Baekhyun were quite at that stage yet but it was something that they had talked about and were both set an achieving one day.

 

It was a rare occasion that they were both home and awake at the same time. Baekhyun had been given a day off and Jongdae had be asked to stay home. His classes had been out on an excursion for the day so the school hadn’t deemed it necessary for him to be there. It should have been a time where they were enjoying the time they had together, instead a small issue had stemmed into something much larger.

 

“Oh, so I can’t even sit down on the couch by myself to watch some tv by myself without you having to be a part of it.”

 

“Are you seriously going to start? I thought you would enjoy spending some time with me considering I barely even see you anymore. It’s like you don’t even live here anymore!” Jongdae countered, hackles rising.

 

“What about you? The only time I ever see you is when you’re asleep. I want to do a whole lot more than just lie next to you and wake up to an empty bed in the morning!” Baekhyun yelled.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry that I have a job and can’t answer to your every beck and call. What do you want me to do, quit?” he said sarcastically.

 

“Maybe you should! Maybe if you did then the house wouldn’t look like a mess and there would be dinner waiting for me when I got home.” Jongdae’s eyes widened in shock before his lips pulled up in a sneer.

 

“Don’t start that with me Byun Baekhyun. I’m not some 20’s housewife that waits patiently for their husband to come home. I have my own life that doesn’t revolve around you so don’t you even ing dare!” his hissed, fingers gripping the sleaves of his long sleeved shirt.

 

“It’s not like you even earn much from teaching. I earn more in one day than what you do in an entire month!”

 

“So basically you’re telling me that I don’t contribute enough to this relationship?” Jongdae said sounding hurt and normally that would be enough for Baekhyun to stop everything but he’s too worked up to pay any attention to the tone of his voice.

 

“You’re damn right I am!”

 

“You know what Baekhyun? you!” Jongdae shoved Baekhyun back. “ you and your high and mighty self.” He shoved him again. “I can’t be here right now. If I stay any longer I’m going to do something I regret.” He glared at Baekhyun, shoving him aside one last time before storming out of the house, the front door slamming with a resounding ‘bang’.

 

Baekhyun stood there stunned, face crumbling from angry to regretful immediately after Jongdae’s exit.

 

Jongdae in is hast, hadn’t even remembered to grab his phone off the table, too angry and frustrated for it to even cross his mind. Hot, frustrated tears run down his face wetting his cheeks and dripping from his chin. It was stupid. He shouldn’t have gotten so worked up. He knows that Baekhyun hadn’t meant the words that he had said but they still hurt. He had put every ounce of his soul into teaching. Art was his passion and the fact that he was able to teach his passion to others was like a dream come true and for Baekhyun to basically say that his job didn’t mean anything caused a stab of pain to go through his heart.

 

Jongdae didn’t know where he was going. He didn’t really care. He just needed to go somewhere to cool off. They would work things out later. With eyes still wet with tears Jongdae continues to walk. He suddenly gets an awful feeling in the pit of his gut but before he can think too much about it a hand is coming from behind and over his mouth, muffling the scream that is pulled from his throat. He tries to fight off the offender but he manages to drag him down an alley, the press of a sharp object against his neck halting all struggles. Jongdae once again feels tears come to his eyes but this time out of pure terror rather than frustration.

 

“Well, well, well…look at what I have here. Just the person I was looking for. You know, I always knew how much that er of a detective cared about you but I didn’t know you would be such a pretty little thing.” He whispers huskily in his ear and pressing Jongdae’s own body closer to his own. The warm whist of air sends unpleasant shivers done his spine, his body beginning to shake. The wall of the dirty alley is the last thing he sees before everything goes black.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Baekhyun was worried. It had been hours and Jongdae still wasn’t back. It was unusual for him. Usually he would only be gone for an hour, two tops before he made his way back to their apartment but he was still nowhere to be seen. He couldn’t call him, he had left his phone at home as he had found out when he tried to call after a couple of hours had passed.

 

All of a sudden the loud ring if his phone startles him. Reaching into his pocket his doesn’t even look before answering, hoping that it’s Jongdae calling him from somewhere but is disappointed when the sound of his chief’s voice.

 

“Look Chief, I really can’t come in right now. If it’s a case just pass it onto Taekwon, he can handle it I’m sure.”

 

“Baekhyun…you’re really going to want to take this one.” The Chief says and the strange bit of concerned emotion he can hear in his voice makes his hair stand on end, dread settling in the pit of his stomach.

 

“It’s Minhyuk…”

 

Baekhyun’s face drains of colour.

 

“…he has Jongdae.”

 

Baekhyun was out of the door in seconds.

 

 

~X~

 

 

He’s a pretty little thing, much better than your ugly mug.

You should really keep your eyes on something like that.

I wonder what would happen if I were to mess up that face of his?

Or maybe I should just make him mine.

Hurry detective…he may not be in one piece when you find him.

 

Baekhyun had to try his hardest not to scrunch the letter in his hands. The handwriting is more than familiar having being taunted by the writer many times before he had finally caught him. The drop of red on the paper has his heart beating fast and hands shaking. There’s no doubt what it is – blood. The lab had put a rush on the analysis, confirming that it belonged to his husband, his Jongdae. Though the amount was small it was impossible to tell if Jongdae had been hurt severely or if it was just a nick but Baekhyun knew what Minhyuk was capable of. Knew that he had no mercy if the bodies in graves and the multiple life sentences against him were anything to go by.

 

He had hoped he would never have to hear his name ever again. It sent chills down his spine. It had been years but that case still haunted him. Ten dead before they finally caught him, saving his eleventh victim from his untimely demise. It had taken them a year to catch a man who had years of experience ahead of him. It had taken three years for them to realise the murders had been connected to one another and by that time six were already dead.

 

“.” Baekhyun tilts his head back trying to keep tears at bay. He can’t break down now. He needs to get Jongdae back.

 

“Byun we’ve found something!” comes a shout from across the room. Without pause Baekhyun runs over to the source. “We know where he was taken from.” One of his colleagues points to the screen

 

Baekhyun’s eyes are glued to the screen as his sees a figure walk down the street, one that he can immediately tell is Jongdae. Baekhyun can tell he’s upset just from the way he’s carrying himself. Baekhyun’s heart beats faster as he sees another figure come up from behind him and pull him into an alley and out of view. There’s a short period where no movement is seen before Minhyuk, with Jongdae thrown over his shoulder appears from out of the alley. He stops and looks directly at the camera, flashing it malicious smirk that makes Baekhyun’s blood boil. He trying to rile him up and it’s working. There’s no way it wouldn’t. The person he cares about most is in the hands of a monster.

 

They need to hurry.

 

For the first time in his life he doesn’t know if he’ll make it in time.

 

 

~X~

 

 

It’s cold.

 

That’s the first thing Jongdae notices as he begins to regain consciousness. The next thing is the pounding in his head that makes him scrunch his face up in pain. He pulls himself into a sitting position, his whole body aching from laying on the cold, hard ground for only god knows how long. He begins to shiver, the cold being too much for his light clothing.

 

“Ah…you’re awake.” Says a voice and Jongdae flinches, recognising who it had come from. He looks to where the voice had come from only to see the man seated in a chair, twirling the same knife that he had held against his neck earlier, the silver blade now stained red. A pain in his hand that he hadn’t noticed before has him cradling it to his chest, a large cut across his palm that had begun to bleed again from his movements just before, the blood trailing from his hand down his arm. The wound isn’t life threatening but it stings.

 

“Sorry about that. I needed to send a message.” The man said which draws Jongdae’s attention away from his hand and back to him. He doesn’t sound the least bit apologetic, if anything he sounds pleased with himself as if the thought of inflicting injury excites him.

 

“Who are you?” Jongdae asks cutting straight to the chase. It’s cliché but it’s something he needs to know.

 

Disappointment seems to flash on the others face which confuses Jongdae.”I’m surprised your detective husband hasn’t told you about me. I was after all the man that he obsessed over for over a year.” Jongdae’s eyes widen in realisation. “Oh…so he did mention me.” He smiles in glee. “Did he also tell you he got me locked up in that hellhole for the rest of my life.” His face takes on more of a menacing expression.

 

Jongdae knew. Knew just how much of an impact this man had had on his husband. For an entire year he had been consumed with chasing him, receiving taunting letters and suffering from nightmares. It had taken a toll on both of them. When Baekhyun had finally caught him they both breathed easier, believing they would never have to hear from the person that had had such a negative impact of their lives ever again.

 

“You know, this is all his fault. I gave him an option. If he let me go I would leave him alone but no, he believes in ‘justice’ and just couldn’t do it. I promised him that I would make him pay and do you know what he told me? ‘You’re never getting out of there’ but guess what. I made it out and look what walked right into my clutches.” He tells and Jongdae shakes as those piercing eyes look straight at him. Jongdae doesn’t like what he sees inside them.

 

The man gets up from the chair and walks over to Jongdae who tries to shuffle back but to no avail. He grips Jongdae’s chin forcing him to stop moving and pulling his face just centimetres from his own, his breath hitting his skin making him want to gag.

 

“The names Minhyuk, pretty.” He grips Jongdae’s face harder as he tries to remove his hand.

 

Jongdae closes his eyes and whimpers.

 

‘Please Baekhyun…please find me…’

 

 

~X~

 

 

Nine hours.

 

That’s how long it had been since he had last seen Jongdae. The thought that Jongdae had been with that monster for that long made his skin crawl. Who knows what that lunatic had done to him in that time. For all he knew he could already be dead.

 

At that thought all of his emotions came to the top and burst from their confines, his fist meeting the wall with a loud bang that drew all attention in the squad room to himself he gritted his teeth and went in for another hit only for him to be pulled back. Hr struggled against the hold on him but whoever had him was stronger than what he was. He was manhandled and thrown into a room, the sound of the door slamming shut.

 

“Byun control yourself!” the voice of the Chief greeted him with authority harder than usual.

 

“Control myself! You want me to control myself when my husband is in the hands of that psychopath?! Having who knows what done to him?” he yells, not caring that he’s speaking disrespectfully to his superior.

 

“Calm down before I take you off the case.” The Chief hisses and that stops Baekhyun dead in his tracks.

 

“You wouldn’t. You can’t!” he calls out in outrage.

 

“I can and I will if you don’t calm down and control yourself. With the way you’re acting you’re more of a liability than a help and you know that.”

 

Baekhyun stops and takes a big breath, another and then another, his shoulders finally falling leaving his body feeling drained and mind lost.

 

“I understand how you must feel but now is not the time nor place for you to let your anger cloud your judgement. You have a job to do, so do it and release your anger out on that bastard when we find him.”

 

“Yes Chief.” He says. The Chief is right. Now is not the time nor place. He has others things that he needs to focus on. He needs to find Jongdae. He needs him safe and in his arms.

 

He needs him.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Jongdae hadn’t been more scared in his life than what he was right now. Minhyuk had left, to where he had no idea but the fact that he was no longer in the same room as him made him rest a little bit easier. There was no way he could escape however. There were no windows and he had made sure to lock the door when he left, cutting off his only escape route.

 

He just wants to go home. He wants to wrap himself in Baekhyun’s warmth. Wants to lay his head on his chest and listen to the sound of his heart beating and feel the up and down movement off his chest as he breathes. He just wants to be anywhere but here, where ever here is.

 

When Minhyuk comes back he’s holding a bag, the smell of food drifting over to him from it and Jongdae feels his stomach rumble. It’s been a while since he’s eaten anything. However Minhyuk makes no moves towards him. Instead he goes to sit on the chair, taking the food out and beginning to eat it. Jongdae turns away unable to watch as he devours the food. It would just make him hungrier.

 

“Hungry?” Minhyuk asks. Jongdae doesn’t make a sound and Minhyuk raises an eye brow. “You sure?” he asks again and Jongdae ignores him. It seems to annoy Minhyuk for he stands up and makes his way over to him. Jongdae looks at him, scowl heavily in place. He doesn’t want Minhyuk anywhere near him.

 

“Come on. I know you’re hungry.” And as if on cue Jongdae’s stomach rumbles, Minhyuk giving him a smug smile which pisses Jongdae off. “If you give us a kiss I’ll give you this.” He holds out a wrap.

 

“ off.” Jongdae spits, distaste evident and the very notion of it. Minhyuk doesn’t seem to like that answer for his face twists into an expression of irritation.

 

“Listen here you little .” He starts, moving closer to him only for Jongdae to push him back. “Oh, feisty. I like that.” He smirks, this time moving too fast for Jongdae to react in time as Minhyuk plants his lips onto Jongdae’s who gasps in surprise, his hands pushing at his chest. Minhyuk uses this as an opportunity to stick his tongue into his mouth and Jongdae immediately feels violated. Without even needing to think he bites down on the muscle and the criminal retracts with a yell of pain.

 

Jongdae is only given a brief moment of satisfaction before Minhyuk slaps him hard across the face, his whole head being turned to the side from the force of the hit. His cheek stings and the taste of iron invades his mouth from both the blood of Minhyuk and his own split lip.

 

“You little !” he growls, grabbing Jongdae by the hair and forcing his head to the ground, his forehead impacting with it. It didn’t hurt as much as the slap had but Jongdae was sure that it would leave a nasty bruise behind.

 

He laughs and the sound is so unexpected given the situation Jongdae doesn’t know what to make of it. He suddenly pulls Jongdae’s head back up, grip still tight in is hair and Jongdae yells at the pain. His eyes widen and his breath stops when he once again feels the pressure of a blade on his neck. Minhyuk’s face is directly in front of his own, so close that their noses are nearly touching. Jongdae tries to lean back but the grip Minhyuk has in his hair keeps him from doing that.

 

Suddenly the pressure of the blade increases and he hisses as it breaks the skin, the slightly ticklish feeling as blood trails from the cut down his neck. If anything, the sight of Jongdae’s blood makes Minhyuk grin even wider, smiling in something that’s akin to childish glee.

 

“Did Baekhyun ever tell you how I killed those people?” Minhyuk purrs and Jongdae swallows. Baekhyun hadn’t and that tells him one thing…that it’s something he doesn’t need nor want to know. “Well, did he?” Minhyuk asks again pressing the blade against his skin harder.

 

Jongdae reluctantly shakes his head.

 

Minhyuk’s eyes glint dangerously.

 

‘Baekhyun…’ he pleads in his head.

 

‘Please…’

 

 

~X~

 

 

It had felt like an entire lifetime had passed on by yet they were still nowhere near closer to finding out where Minhyuk had taken Jongdae. It was almost like they had just disappeared off the face of the earth, leaving nothing behind. He was holding it together but he didn’t know how much longer he could do it for. They were all working around the clock to drill up any leads but so far nothing had fallen through. He wanted to get angry, wanted to yell at them to try harder but he knew they were doing everything that they could.

 

“Baekhyun! We found them!” the Chief announced and Baekhyun was sure that his heart left right out of his chest at those words.

 

“Where?” he asks as he runs over to the Chief, hand on his gun holder in his hip.

 

“An abandoned apartment block down town. We already have units on standby. Suit up, we leave in five minutes.” Be briefs Baekhyun making to remain short and sweet and making sure to only include relevant information. Anything else wasn’t needed.

 

Baekhyun didn’t even need to think. He had done this enough for it to become muscle memory. In two minutes he was fully suited up and out by the cars. He didn’t wait. He got in and floored it, the yells of his colleagues fading out in the background. He couldn’t wait any longer. He needed to get there now. You weren’t supposed to go in alone but this was something he needed to do.

 

He skids to a halt at the building, throwing the door open and readying his weapon. He ignores the bottom floors knowing that with Minhyuk and his ego he would go right to the top. As he climbs the stairs his legs scream at him but he pays it no attention.

 

He only hopes that he made it in time.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Jongdae felt sick to his stomach. There was no wonder why Baekhyun hadn’t revealed the details to him. He wanted to throw up. How someone could do that to a living person and not feel any remorse, instead taking joy from the suffering of others and his own actions was just beyond him. He was a monster and he wasn’t sure if he could even call him human.

 

Minhyuk revelled in his reaction, loving as his face turned as white as a sheet, as his body trembled and as his eyes grew wet with horrified tears.

 

“I knew you would like it.” He purred, trailing his eyes down Jongdae’s form. “They all looked exquisite but I’m sure I could make you look wondrous. Imagine Baekhyun’s face when he comes to find you only to see you laid out on the floor stained in red. It would be just perfect.” He gushes like a teenaged girl would do when talking about their crush.

 

Minhyuk all of a sudden stops and makes a disappointed sound. “Ahh, but it looks like we don’t have enough time for that.” Jongdae perks up at that. ‘Does that mean Baekhyun’s here?’ He could only hope.

 

“I’ve enjoyed out little time alone together. Shame we couldn’t engage in some more exciting activities.” He said suggestively and Jongdae grimaced. He was now well aware of what the other was capable of. Jongdae wanted to gag.

 

 

~X~

 

 

He kept moving, not stopping even for a moment to rest. Every second counted.

 

He cleared the stairs like it was nothing. By the time he had finally reached the top his breathing had turned heavy from the physical strain of climbing do many stairs in such a short amount of time. Reaching the top floor he throws the door open and makes his way down the narrow hallway. In the hallway is a lone door, one which is slightly ajar. Baekhyun gently pushes it open and is greeted by a dirty apartment that had obviously seen better days.

 

He checks each room, frustration building as each one is empty until there is only one left. Hearing a yelp he kicks the door in, weapon raised and ready to shoot. When he sees has his heart drop but he keeps his face passive. He can’t let his emotions betray him now. In front of him is Jongdae with a terrified look in his face, Minhyuk standing behind him with a knife poised at his neck. The glint of the blade draws Baekhyun’s attention only for a moment but it’s long enough for him to notice the red that had dried on his husbands neck as well as the tear tracks on his cheeks. He also notices the bruises on his face and it angers him but the fact that Jongdae is alive and breathing sends relief throughout his whole body.

 

Jongdae looks so relieved to see him. Despite the situation he is smiling at him and Baekhyun remembers just how much he loves it when he sees the youngers smile. It feels like it had been so long since he last seen it and it probably had.

 

“Hello detective. It’s been a while. Thought you’d seen the last of me, didn’t you?”

 

“Minhyuk.” Baekhyun answered coldly, voice like steel.

 

“Ahh I see you’re still the same. How do you like the place?” he asks and Baekhyun scowls.

 

“Cut the bull Minhyuk! Let Jongdae go.”

 

“Now why would I do that? I’ve grown quite attached to him despite a few…disagreements. I think I might keep him.”

 

“Baekhyun.” Jongdae says quietly, shake apparent in his voice. Baekhyun takes a step closer but stops Minhyuk pressing the knife closer to Jongdae’s neck who lets out a hiss.

 

“Stay right where you are detective. You wouldn’t want me to slip, now would you?”

 

Baekhyun breathes deeply. “What do you want?”

 

“What do I want? Oh, nothing in particular. Just to see your suffering. You know this was all your fault. You remember what I had proposed to you?” Minhyuk pauses and Baekhyun, after a moment nods. “That if you let me go I would leave you alone. But if not well…here we are. I told you I would get out of there but you just didn’t believe me. Your so called inescapable prisons can’t keep me in for long.” He seethed and Baekhyun gripped his weapon tighter. Minhyuk was dangerous normally but when he got angry that was a whole new story. He had seen the results of his rage reflected in the bodies of his victims.

 

“Just let him go. He has nothing to do with this. It’s me you want.” Baekhyun tries to placate him.

 

“Well that’s where you’re wrong. My bone lies with you but what better way to hurt you then to hurt the one you care about the most in this world.” He trails the knife up the side of Jongdae’s face, his own face nuzzling Jongdae’s neck.

 

Baekhyun bristles at the sight. He can see how uncomfortable Jongdae is and it makes him shake in repressed anger. The entire time Jongdae’s eyes are focused on Baekhyun, silently begging him to end this. Jongdae’s eyes flick down and Baekhyun’s follows, seeing as Jongdae moves his foot out to the side. Baekhyun looks back up, realisation coming onto his face before hardening again. It’s a risk, something he doesn’t know will work but what other choice do they have? It’s not likely that Baekhyun will be able to talk Minhyuk down. So Baekhyun nods just enough that Jongdae is able to see but not enough for Minhyuk to detect.

 

Now they just need a distraction.

 

It seems as if god had heard their prayers for the sound of police sirens pierce the air. The sound causes Minhyuk to relax his hold and Jongdae takes full advantage of that. It’s like the entire thing happens in slow motion. Jongdae pushes Minhyuk and then leaps to the side, body falling to the ground. Minhyuk looks stunned and that’s when Baekhyun shoots, his arms feeling the ripples from the recoil and the bullet travelling across the short distance and into the criminals body. Minhyuk falls to the ground and everything seems to stand still as it someone had stopped time itself.

 

They sit like that for what seems like an eternity, eyes fixed on the unmoving body of the man that had put them through so much pain. He doesn’t move nor does his chest rise and fall. He’s completely still.

 

Baekhyun lets go of his weapon. By the time it hits the ground he is already wrapping his arms around Jongdae who begins to weep uncontrollably into Baekhyun’s neck, gripping him just as tight.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry…” Baekhyun mumbles over and over again, his own tears leaking from his eyes. The thought that he could have lost Jongdae is just too much to handle.

 

And that’s how they are found, locked in an embrace that no one could or would even try to separate them from.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Baekhyun had been put on temporary leave while the investigation into the shooting took place though they were all confident that the result would be that of a good shoot. Jongdae had been taken to the hospital to have his injuries taken care of. Thankfully they were all minor, the worst being the cut on his palm and neck. All they needed was a bandage and he was good to go. There was a chance they would scar but even that would be minor. It didn’t really bother Jongdae, a few scars were better than his life. Baekhyun however could only feel guilty. In a way he was the cause of those injuries however Jongdae made sure to tell his that it was by no means his fault.

 

Both had been referred to a psychiatrist, their sessions being fully paid for by Baekhyun’s department. The physical injuries of the ordeal maybe easy to fix but the emotional and mental impact would take more time.

 

Baekhyun had refused to leave Jongdae’s side the entire time, scared that if Jongdae was out of his sight he would just disappear. Jongdae didn’t quite mind it. He didn’t want to be separated from Baekhyun either.

 

For the first time in days they found themselves back in their house. It felt good to be home. They didn’t say anything. One look at each other conveyed that they both wanted – needed – the same thing.

 

Baekhyun cups Jongdae’s face, caressing his cheek with his thumb. Jongdae places his own hand over Baekhyun’s bringing it towards his lips and placing a kiss on his knuckles, the whole time never breaking eye contact. Baekhyun slowly walks Jongdae back, their clothes leaving a trail to the bedroom. Their bare bodies move against one another, gasps and moans of pleasure and loving words falling from their lips.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

 

“You have nothing to be sorry for”

 

 

“I love you”

 

 

“I love you too”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Forever…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the first time in god knows how long they lie in each other’s arms, smiles on their lips, love in their hearts and imprinted on their bodies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…and always”

 


This one took the longest for me to write. At times the POV switches were a little tiring but I'm overall please with how it turned out, especially with this being my first time doing something like this. I myself try to stay away from confrontation so writing it is a little hard for me which is why the fight as the beginning is probably petty but hey, when your angry fights tend to turn petty anyway.

My exams are finished and I'm officially 19 today so I guess I've had a bit on and eventful day. All of my CBX albums have arrived and guess what, I got the Jongdae photocard and 3 Baekhyun photocards :/ Don't get me wrong. I love the guy but I at least wanted a Minseok card as well. I have yet to pull a Minseok card. With the Hey Mama album I got 2 Jongdae cards and 1 Baekhyun card. I may trade one of Baekhyun's cards but Idk yet *shrugs* P.S. Why are the Minseok photocards so expensive?! I looked in ebay and people are selling them for like 20-50 AUD like...the ? That's more then the album itself. Sorry for my french. Still waiting on my MONSTA X album.

But guys, can we just take a second to stop and appreciate BLONDE JONGDAE!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN BUT KIM JONGDAE IS BLONDE!! I'VE WAITED 5 YEARS FOR HIM TO BLEACH HIS HAIR AND ITS FINALLY HAPPENED! AND BAEKHYUN'S HAIR! THOSE RED HIGHLIGHTS! AND THE KING OF CHINA ZHANG YIXING IS COMING BACK TO KOREA! THE COMEBACK IS SO CLOSE I CAN PRACTICALLY TASTE IT! Sorry for the excessive use of caps I'm just really excited XD